Re: ~Founder of MZers~
If you were talking about spammers it was
1.M3J
2.Jorped
3.BBB
4.Kdowns
5.Alpha
6.Scav,DD
If you were talking about spammers it was
1.M3J
2.Jorped
3.BBB
4.Kdowns
5.Alpha
6.Scav,DD

yeah..... I alaways need to keep an eye on those crazy spammers !lol since when did I miss them?
I guess G_B's thread is spammed pretty hard too huh?![]()
Good, this way you won't notice my hands.yeah..... I alaways need to keep an eye on those crazy spammers !

What crazy spammers ?yeah..... I alaways need to keep an eye on those crazy spammers !

Enjoy:Benelori plot twist? oO
oh i am gonna QQ now! Z-kungot his title already and i still havent
.*leaves MH*
And you want a title because....
??
![]()
because i am a fascinating person![]()
So you want the title Fascinating Person?
yes .
Then you should do something fascinating in order to get it![]()
my very existence is a fascinatin thing![]()
Should I understand that you did URself?

Haha...you don't have to feel like that...I can up my game if you want, but you haven't shown any signs that I should...every time you looked pretty satisfied with everything...All of yoou guys want him. You love to disguise your desires.
It's already hard not to feel like a pedo with Bene. It's worse with Jorped.
So many cute babyboys around.![]()

U should be thankful, yeahhey guys! THnx for keeping this thread alive, while i am getting tanned.All iw anted to say
...especially since I can barely see the screen
I can't help it, you are younger than me.Haha...you don't have to feel like that...I can up my game if you want, but you haven't shown any signs that I should...every time you looked pretty satisfied with everything...
But did that feeling influence you when U thought about leaving a bit of space for each other?![]()

Hmm...which pic...note that my pics are at least 7 years old...though I can't say I changed much...though I did a bitI hate the sun. I love the rain, the cold, the winter and my blankets. :P
Enjoy your burnt skin.
---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------
I can't help it, you are younger than me.
And i saw that pic of you on facebook. Such a babyfaced boy.![]()

The one where you appear with a friend of yours. Your hair wasn't so short back then. And you were holding some big paper with something written on it.Hmm...which pic...note that my pics are at least 7 years old...though I can't say I changed much...though I did a bit
Yes, it is. From last chapter. He looked SOOOOOOOOOOOO sexy with ponytail. I had to use him in someway.Is that general cross ?![]()

Haha...we were supposed to be convincts there...we had our phonenumbers on it though...and that was in 9th gradeThe one where you appear with a friend of yours. Your hair wasn't so short back then. And you were holding some big paper with something written on it.


The worst match I've seen in a while... I regret wasting my time on this ... and I was so interested in seeing Neymar playing... goddamnit.Brazil 0X0 Venezuela
What a waste of time.![]()
I never saw Neymar playingThe worst match I've seen in a while... I regret wasting my time on this ... and I was so interested in seeing Neymar playing... goddamnit.


