Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD
Can you kiss it and make it better instead? =D
Can you kiss it and make it better instead? =D

My, thank you. ^^ It's useless talking to you too. XD@Yuki: ...Ah, true. It's useless talking to you.![]()


I can'tHaha. Can you do it ALONE?



I don't think she is annoying, but don't take my words seriously, cuz as a good guy that i am , i don't want to say bad of a person , specially if she is going to know what i answeredYes, together! First, to prepare things, we need to pick a topic.
I have one!
Do you think yukihime03 is annoying?![]()


I think myself as annoying, yes.Do you think yukihime03 is annoying?![]()

You don't have to be modest. I'll be more than happy if you say I'm annoying.I don't think she is annoying, but don't take my words seriously, cuz as a good guy that i am , i don't want to say bad of a person , specially if she is going to know what i answered
![]()




Really ?Ah. In short = she is annoying.
Well, don't worry. It's gonna be better if you say the truth, since either way she'll hunt you down.![]()


Coz I love to be annoying. I annoy people on purpose and I love to see their tortured expression.Why do you think you are annoying ?![]()


Really, phio-chan. Can't you find another topic. Me being annoying is a too common topic.Ah. In short = she is annoying.
Well, don't worry. It's gonna be better if you say the truth, since either way she'll hunt you down.![]()

Will you also annoy me ?Coz I love to be annoying. I annoy people on purpose and I love to see their tortured expression.
Even now, my name strikes terror on some people.![]()



Yeah. that's right.Will you also annoy me ?
Wait you already did
![]()

Seriously. What's the significance of that question? Do you want to annoy me? I believe that will be hard.Heh. Fine. Let's try something else.
Do you think '-hime' matches this person's personality, from what you've seen so far? You have two options:
a). I must be crazy if I say yes.
b). Anyone who doesn't choose a) is abnormal.

I say b)Heh. Fine. Let's try something else.
Do you think '-hime' matches this person's personality, from what you've seen so far? You have two options:
a). I must be crazy if I say yes.
b). Anyone who doesn't choose a) is abnormal.

Maybe? I was just randomly posting?Seriously. What's the significance of that question? Do you want to annoy me? I believe that will be hard.![]()

Good choice.I say b)![]()
