The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Can you kiss it and make it better instead? =D
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

I think I can. I'll cut it first and give it a try. :D
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

@Yuki: ...Ah, true. It's useless talking to you. :p
My, thank you. ^^ It's useless talking to you too. XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

*bumps* From this point on, it's kdowns' turn. :derp
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

I am here to revive this thread :dancin
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Haha. Can you do it ALONE?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Wow, good. So you're gonna help downs and me? XD Be careful not to get turned to another living toy by the owner of this thread, though~
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Yes, together! First, to prepare things, we need to pick a topic.

I have one!

Do you think yukihime03 is annoying? :)
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Yes, together! First, to prepare things, we need to pick a topic.

I have one!

Do you think yukihime03 is annoying? :)
I don't think she is annoying, but don't take my words seriously, cuz as a good guy that i am , i don't want to say bad of a person , specially if she is going to know what i answered :sweat

:derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Do you think yukihime03 is annoying? :)
I think myself as annoying, yes. :grin

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

I don't think she is annoying, but don't take my words seriously, cuz as a good guy that i am , i don't want to say bad of a person , specially if she is going to know what i answered :sweat

:derp
You don't have to be modest. I'll be more than happy if you say I'm annoying. :hurr
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Why do you think you are annoying ? :worrybunny
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Ah. In short = she is annoying. :)

Well, don't worry. It's gonna be better if you say the truth, since either way she'll hunt you down. :)
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Ah. In short = she is annoying. :)

Well, don't worry. It's gonna be better if you say the truth, since either way she'll hunt you down. :)
Really ? :iik

:p
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Why do you think you are annoying ? :worrybunny
Coz I love to be annoying. I annoy people on purpose and I love to see their tortured expression. :fan
Even now, my name strikes terror on some people. :hurr

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Ah. In short = she is annoying. :)

Well, don't worry. It's gonna be better if you say the truth, since either way she'll hunt you down. :)
Really, phio-chan. Can't you find another topic. Me being annoying is a too common topic. :grin
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Coz I love to be annoying. I annoy people on purpose and I love to see their tortured expression. :fan
Even now, my name strikes terror on some people. :hurr
Will you also annoy me ? :worrybunny

Wait you already did :3c

:p
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Heh. Fine. Let's try something else.

Do you think '-hime' matches this person's personality, from what you've seen so far? You have two options:

a). I must be crazy if I say yes.
b). Anyone who doesn't choose a) is abnormal.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Will you also annoy me ? :worrybunny

Wait you already did :3c

:p
Yeah. that's right. :hurr

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Heh. Fine. Let's try something else.

Do you think '-hime' matches this person's personality, from what you've seen so far? You have two options:

a). I must be crazy if I say yes.
b). Anyone who doesn't choose a) is abnormal.
Seriously. What's the significance of that question? Do you want to annoy me? I believe that will be hard. :fan
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Heh. Fine. Let's try something else.

Do you think '-hime' matches this person's personality, from what you've seen so far? You have two options:

a). I must be crazy if I say yes.
b). Anyone who doesn't choose a) is abnormal.
I say b) :3c
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top