The Bravery

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

The chibis who were discovered or active in the Fun Forum or the Member Zone! :p
omg *facepalm* Thank you i shall now go dig a hole and bury myself in it until my brain decides to start working properly again :darn
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Come over to ff sometime rave,
we‘re never in lack of chibis :3c
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Another inspiration quote, huh? "There will never be another Lab Member 004 but you." :XD

Gonna watch episode 05 after this~ Pardon my speed. >__< But really, sometimes I feel like punching this Okarin. What a strange guy. XD

So, wassup lately, Zelx? How's study going? ^^
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Come over to ff sometime rave,
we‘re never in lack of chibis :3c
Okay... i am playing the guess the manga game made by BBB-kun but i dont know where to go other than there in the ff =D hehe

lol how do you change the threads name...you change it so many times i havent figured that out yet or actually bothered to tbh...
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Still reading Noblesse, Rave ? :zomg
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

lol how do you change the threads name...you change it so many times i havent figured that out yet or actually bothered to tbh...
Haha~
Simply go to your first post, click on "edit post", then "go advanced". There you'll see that you can edit the thread's title. :)
I didn't care about it at first, but once I tried, it was fun. XD
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Haha~
Simply go to your first post, click on "edit post", then "go advanced". There you'll see that you can edit the thread's title. :)
I didn't care about it at first, but once I tried, it was fun. XD
Lol the only thing i never thought to do...

Still reading Noblesse, Rave ?
yes yes i am but im trying to take it slowly im on chapter 46 ^^
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

yes yes i am but im trying to take it slowly im on chapter 46 ^^
Nice :thumbs
But you are enjoying it, right ? :pwnge
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Nice :thumbs
But you are enjoying it, right ? :pwnge
funny question since im still reading it =P course i am =D i would drop it if not, i just want to take it easy with it since i'm always waiting for the next chapter of anything i love like FT and stuff or AnE lately... i want to change my sig for one of AnE now that i think about it...
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

funny question since im still reading it =P course i am =D i would drop it if not, i just want to take it easy with it since i'm always waiting for the next chapter of anything i love like FT and stuff or AnE lately... i want to change my sig for one of AnE now that i think about it...
Nice :woo

I just saw today an amazing set of AnE , made for a sig competition, here in MH :zomg
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Yes! Go for a set of AnE! :D Glad to know that you're enjoying Noblesse. Now to have to wait a week for new chapter becomes a torture. XD
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

yeah problem is my set always are wierd because i just find random cutsy ones from google xD still i might find some good Ane so i'll go search for some =D

Edits ohh i reached 500 post cool xD
 
Last edited:

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Heya Zeltrax. Thought I'd pay you a visit.
Hehe. Inser inspirational quote?

I got this from Gradual report :XD

"Don't study for the test, study for the enrichment of knowledge, the test, well that will take care of itself."

:D
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

how about this video, this video is full of inspirational quotes, I'm actually gonna post it also in the FT amv section ^^

Bakahaze you shouldnt tempt him like that :-_-
 
Last edited by a moderator:

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

:lmao
Yeah, I just realised it gives a veery nice excuse :darn

Also, Bonds reminded me of that mediocre Naruto Movie...:s
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Another inspiration quote, huh? "There will never be another Lab Member 004 but you." :XD


Gonna watch episode 05 after this~ Pardon my speed. >__< But really, sometimes I feel like punching this Okarin. What a strange guy. XD
Okarin is awesome and funny like hell! I will never punch him.
I think he and I will make great friends :hurr

So, wassup lately, Zelx? How's study going? ^^
I don't even have the time to study :bored
I start school at 7am and reach home around 6pm and after dinner and homework
my time is all gone.
I'm lucky that my teacher was kind enough to release today so that I could come online :scry
But I bet yer enjoying your holidays?

how about this video, this video is full of inspirational quotes, I'm actually gonna post it also in the FT amv section ^^
I like the way the girl made it, other girls will like this video for sure.
I find it sweet.
EDITED:
too much lucy and natsu ! You are trying to affect me to change boats to natsuxlucy aren't you..
but no worries, I is loyal fan of natsulisanna :noworry
Bakahaze you shouldnt tempt him like that :-_-
Sorry, I can never be so easily tempted :fan
but then here I am...online and slacking but today is an exception cos the weekly manga are out !

Heya Zeltrax. Thought I'd pay you a visit.
Hehe. Inser inspirational quote?

I got this from Gradual report :XD

"Don't study for the test, study for the enrichment of knowledge, the test, well that will take care of itself."

:D
NI HAO BAKA!

Hey that quote actually makes some sense :oh
Naruto bonds movie should never have happened..I haven't watched the 4th one yet tho, watching for higher quality+better fansubs.

@jorped
:yuno make thread
 
Last edited by a moderator:

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

I like the way the girl made it, other girls will like this video for sure.
I find it sweet.
EDITED:
too much lucy and natsu ! You are trying to affect me to change boats to natsuxlucy aren't you..
but no worries, I is loyal fan of natsulisanna
TBH i didnt notice...as i said Natsu if you dont chooses Lucy i will kill you if its not Lisanna! but nvm that because i didnt notice.. i really didnt *laughs at herself*
Sorry, I can never be so easily tempted
but then here I am...online and slacking but today is an exception cos the weekly manga are out !
Long live weekly manga! the monthly ones like ANE and DGM kill me D+ at least i have Noblesse now when im bored =]

Naruto bonds? is that the latest one with the prison? i havent watched that one, well i watched very little of the movies tbh
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

You didn't notice :blink, the last few moments of the amv is full of natsu and lucy
I want to read AnE.:crying but no, I have to wait for the anime to finish first.
Don't spoil me about the latest anime episode tho, I'm too busy to watch anime too nowadays.
and DGM was great this month, allen and cross bonding :woo
Oh and rave, bonds was the 2nd naruto movie..it wasn't good, like most of naruto movies.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Okarin is awesome and funny like hell! I will never punch him.
I think he and I will make great friends :hurr


I don't even have the time to study :bored
I start school at 7am and reach home around 6pm and after dinner and homework
my time is all gone.
I'm lucky that my teacher was kind enough to release today so that I could come online :scry
But I bet yer enjoying your holidays?
I feel like punching him because he's just too funny. And crazy. And strange. I think if he is to be friend with you, or if someone like him existed on this world, it's gonna be a mess. XD

Ahh, so sorry about that. I hope you can find your balance soon. How long is it until the exam? And yes, I'm enjoying it so far. Have fun meeting friends in real life and online. XD
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Lol Zeltrax, you have bother to go off and support Fairy Tale Shippings? :XD

And yeah, most Naruto movies were pretty corny and stuff, the one I liked the best was the first (non-shippuden) one, where there was a rainbow rasengan :XD
 
Top