The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Really ? :zomg

I won't be annoyed by her now , right ? :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Heh. That alone won't stop me. You're still making weird topics, phio-chan...

Anyway... Who rates my thread??? O_O

And how do you change the thread's title? *confused*
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Heh. That alone won't stop me. You're still making weird topics, phio-chan...

Anyway... Who rates my thread??? O_O

And how do you change the thread's title? *confused*
I don't know who rated, but i also did know, and gave it 5 stars. I hope that's enough for you to stop annoying me :derp
About changing the thread title, i am not really sure :oh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Do you need to ask? It's great that someone rated your thread. :hurr

Go to first post, click on "edit post", click on "go advanced". There you go. :)
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

I don't know who rated, but i also did know, and gave it 5 stars. I hope that's enough for you to stop annoying me :derp
About changing the thread title, i am not really sure :oh
Those who rate my thread deserve punishment from me! :yelling
it makes my thread all the more visible!

then who knows?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Those who rate my thread deserve punishment from me! :yelling
it makes my thread all the more visible!

then who knows?
A lot of people know. Ask downs he knows it :thumbs
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Go to first post, click on "edit post", click on "go advanced". There you go. :)
Oh fine. :fan I have something in mind.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Why do you want your thread hidden so much? Afraid that we'll hunt you down too? :3c
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Why am i scared ? :iik
You should be. But don't worry, I'm not getting into you yet. :fan

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Why do you want your thread hidden so much? Afraid that we'll hunt you down too? :3c
Not really. I just hope I won't attract to many spammers here. I alone should be enough. :fan
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Torture chambers! Main victim: phio-chan! :)

Your new thread title. . . I'll get a mod here! I accuse you of torturing me publicly! :yelling

Yeah, jorped, don't be happy. You'll get the next turn. XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Torture chambers! Main victim: phio-chan! :)

Your new thread title. . . I'll get a mod here! I accuse you of torturing me publicly! :yelling

Yeah, jorped, don't be happy. You'll get the next turn. XD
Why did you have to say that to me :crying
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Torture chambers! Main victim: phio-chan! :)

Your new thread title. . . I'll get a mod here! I accuse you of torturing me publicly! :yelling

Yeah, jorped, don't be happy. You'll get the next turn. XD
Do you have any evidence of that? Hahaha~ Don't worry, I'm thinking of changing it again. It's just for a test.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Why did you have to say that to me :crying
She likes to give warning, that's why. :fan
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

And because my warning usually comes true, that's why. :fan

What do you mean by a test? :O
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

I was just testing if it works. Hahaha~

:problem

I've changed it anyway~~
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

I also don't know :iik
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

What kind of new title is that? You talking about tea, now I'm hungry. Argh. I really need to go to sleep now. =___=
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mad Hatter in Wonderland! Now, where's my tea? XD

What kind of new title is that? You talking about tea, now I'm hungry. Argh. I really need to go to sleep now. =___=
Yeah go sleep :yelling
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top