Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD
Really ?
I won't be annoyed by her now , right ?
Really ?

I won't be annoyed by her now , right ?



I don't know who rated, but i also did know, and gave it 5 stars. I hope that's enough for you to stop annoying meHeh. That alone won't stop me. You're still making weird topics, phio-chan...
Anyway... Who rates my thread??? O_O
And how do you change the thread's title? *confused*




Those who rate my thread deserve punishment from me!I don't know who rated, but i also did know, and gave it 5 stars. I hope that's enough for you to stop annoying me
About changing the thread title, i am not really sure![]()

A lot of people know. Ask downs he knows itThose who rate my thread deserve punishment from me!
it makes my thread all the more visible!
then who knows?
Oh fine.Go to first post, click on "edit post", click on "go advanced". There you go.![]()
I have something in mind.Why am i scared ?Oh fine.I have something in mind.


You should be. But don't worry, I'm not getting into you yet.Why am i scared ?![]()

Not really. I just hope I won't attract to many spammers here. I alone should be enough.Why do you want your thread hidden so much? Afraid that we'll hunt you down too?![]()

I am glad of thatYou should be. But don't worry, I'm not getting into you yet.![]()




Why did you have to say that to meYour new thread title. . . I'll get a mod here! I accuse you of torturing me publicly!
Yeah, jorped, don't be happy. You'll get the next turn. XD


Do you have any evidence of that? Hahaha~ Don't worry, I'm thinking of changing it again. It's just for a test.Your new thread title. . . I'll get a mod here! I accuse you of torturing me publicly!
Yeah, jorped, don't be happy. You'll get the next turn. XD
She likes to give warning, that's why.Why did you have to say that to me![]()


She likes to give warning, that's why.![]()


roblem
Yeah go sleepWhat kind of new title is that? You talking about tea, now I'm hungry. Argh. I really need to go to sleep now. =___=
