Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)
Another inspiration quote, huh? "There will never be another Lab Member 004 but you."
Gonna watch episode 05 after this~ Pardon my speed. >__< But really, sometimes I feel like punching this Okarin. What a strange guy. XD
Okarin is awesome and funny like hell! I will never punch him.
I think he and I will make great friends
So, wassup lately, Zelx? How's study going? ^^
I don't even have the time to study
I start school at 7am and reach home around 6pm and after dinner and homework
my time is all gone.
I'm lucky that my teacher was kind enough to release today so that I could come online

But I bet yer enjoying your holidays?
how about this video, this video is full of inspirational quotes, I'm actually gonna post it also in the FT amv section ^^
I like the way the girl made it, other girls will like this video for sure.
I find it sweet.
EDITED:
too much lucy and natsu ! You are trying to affect me to change boats to natsuxlucy aren't you..
but no worries, I is loyal fan of natsulisanna
Bakahaze you shouldnt tempt him like that
Sorry, I can never be so easily tempted

but then here I am...online and slacking but today is an exception cos the weekly manga are out !
Heya Zeltrax. Thought I'd pay you a visit.
Hehe. Inser inspirational quote?
I got this from Gradual report
"Don't study for the test, study for the enrichment of knowledge, the test, well that will take care of itself."
NI HAO BAKA!
Hey that quote actually makes some sense

Naruto bonds movie should never have happened..I haven't watched the 4th one yet tho, watching for higher quality+better fansubs.
@jorped
:yuno make thread