Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

A question:
Brandon Routh or xi0?

A question:
Brandon Routh or xi0?

Uh...what exactly will I be losing?Yeah fear like a little girl...'cause you will lose to Brandon Routh.
Yeah, I thought so. Weirdo...
...
...
Error 404

The smiley code doesn't always match the feeling it gives off for me...... see?How could you call me a weirdo and then use a neutral smiley. That's discrimination...

Yep I doThanks, I really did have fun.
You really have a twin, goldb?
but we're not identical 
would it be stupid to say xiO cuz i cant remember who brandon routh is wait lemme googleA question:
Brandon Routh or xi0?
aww thanks and you're welcome ^^ it really came good for you xDIt was soooo fun. Dx I wish that you, BakaHaze, Jorped, and kdowns could have been there.
You've already proved yourself worthy! XDDD
As much of a Harry Potter freak that I am, I've never seen A Very Potter Musical. Was it good?
And thanks for the painting comment. >///>
the respect and joy i feel
so i will express it in the smilies language


Oh god I've seen that.
you too? that guy has guts xD have you seen his firelies parody
its funny in it own unique lame? way thuogh
and scary...even the wierd rainbow llama with the troll face is gone so it could have died or something ><yeah the smiley codes sure are weird. I mean, how is :lol Lol?
Wait...where did the lol smiley go? Was there even one?
ive learnt it after watching so many movies after reading the amazing books till now the only one that didnt dissapoint in comparison to the books was Howls moving castle imho ^^ the book is still crazy awesome ><You have the right attitude.
On its own, HP Deathly Hallows was a great movie. The best film in the series hands down.
I know, wrong?I agree, I was looking horribly forward to Dumbledore's past. It was important, especially to Harry's character as well. I liked the locket horcrux showing Ron an image of Hermione. She was hot even as an ethereal thingie.
What was your favorite part?
I really would have loved to see Dumbleydoor's screw-ups. It makes his character more real. And then you can understand what he was seeing when he had to drink the potion in the cave. :/Yeah, I'm not extremely picky on the stores. I hate Hollister and Abercrombie though. They stink, I can't see anything, and they're over-priced for clothes that you end up advertising their brands for.Well, then you have no preference for where you shop really, because I know girls who love to shop sure. Not at Target though![]()
). What's your favorite store, xi000?Yeah, even though I say that, it's still a very foreign idea for me to get married. My best friend and sister say they can't see me tying the knot. xD; How sad, I'm meant to be alone with my Harry Potter obsession forever!! ...Actually, that sounds pretty good.28? That's kind of an arbitrary number. I see so many people getting married because it's the next logical step, or they're trying to improve a relationship and that will somehow fix all their problems...big mistake. I'm surprised you even think about marriage, given the way you are. Though I suppose the saying is that every girl imagines her wedding day.
He needs to have a huge...So you have to be married there? I can only imagine how expensive that would be. But I suppose you're only thinking of the romance...I hope that's what you're thinking of, otherwise...uh...![]()
Who is Brandon Routh?A question:
Brandon Routh or xi0?

Man, that's awesome.Yep I dobut we're not identical
![]()

There was! I suppose it was taken down for smiley abuse. There was a lot of that going on in the LPTPW thread. XDyeah the smiley codes sure are weird. I mean, how is :lol Lol?
Wait...where did the lol smiley go? Was there even one?
I guess this mean xi0 got two votes. I bet we're making him feel all tingly inside.would it be stupid to say xiO cuz i cant remember who brandon routh is wait lemme google
XD Yeah, that seems to be the most pressing issue.aww thanks and you're welcome ^^ it really came good for you xD
I have no words to express how honoredthe respect and joy i feel
so i will express it in the smilies language
![]()
it would have been cool but we're hours a distance like woah!
Well, I just finished Chrono Crusade, so I do need something new to watch. My sister loves the musical too, so there must be something to it.AVPM is hilarious, i havent watched it yet cuz zummer just started so i shall soon before my friends eat me![]()
Naw, I think the jalepeno one is the only one I've seen by him. XD It was soooo stupid, but I laughed at it anyway.you too? that guy has guts xD have you seen his firelies parody
its funny in it own unique lame? way thuogh
and scary...


DO NOT encourage him and DO NOT be afraid of his Red color. Trust me, he can't do anything considering you are a female. Yes, females are his weakness and the one that shall lead him to his fall from grace...whatever that means >.>Who is Brandon Routh?
I guess this means xi0 wins.
Well it's nice to see someone who doesn't buy into too much of the name-brand stuff.Yeah, I'm not extremely picky on the stores. I hate Hollister and Abercrombie though. They stink, I can't see anything, and they're over-priced for clothes that you end up advertising their brands for.
My favorite stores are PacSun, Target, VS, and Hot Topic (mainly because of the Harry Potter stuff). What's your favorite store, xi000?




So you'd like to be alone in your room with your books. Reminds me of a Simon and Garfunkel songYeah, even though I say that, it's still a very foreign idea for me to get married. My best friend and sister say they can't see me tying the knot. xD; How sad, I'm meant to be alone with my Harry Potter obsession forever!! ...Actually, that sounds pretty good.
Anyway, the reason I said 28 is because I imagine I'll be finished with school by then and have a career going. I'm not marrying anyone until I'm finished with college, no matter how "perfect" they seem. But you're right. Given the way I am, I don't see anyone wanting to marry me in the first place! XD


He needs to have a huge...walletbrainobsession with Harry Potter.

...well that's a bit of an empty victory but I guess I'll take itWho is Brandon Routh?
I guess this means xi0 wins.

Errrrrrm...I guess this mean xi0 got two votes. I bet we're making him feel all tingly inside.

DO NOT encourage him and DO NOT be afraid of his Red color. Trust me, he can't do anything considering you are a female. Yes, females are his weakness and the one that shall lead him to his fall from grace...whatever that means >.>




I never got to finish Chrono crusadeWell, I just finished Chrono Crusade, so I do need something new to watch. My sister loves the musical too, so there must be something to it.
you reminded me of another one i have to watch xDYeah thats the perfect description i was trying to grasp ><Naw, I think the jalepeno one is the only one I've seen by him. XD It was soooo stupid, but I laughed at it anyway.
apparently Brandon is superman so i guess he's feeling more than a little tingly inside since he has the upper hand on him ><I guess this mean xi0 got two votes. I bet we're making him feel all tingly inside.
Errrrrrm...
you're winning man you're allowed to celebrate 
