Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Yeah fear like a little girl...'cause you will lose to Brandon Routh.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

...
...
...

Error 404
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

How could you call me a weirdo and then use a neutral smiley. That's discrimination...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

How could you call me a weirdo and then use a neutral smiley. That's discrimination...
The smiley code doesn't always match the feeling it gives off for me...... see? :bored
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

yeah the smiley codes sure are weird. I mean, how is :lol Lol?


Wait...where did the lol smiley go? Was there even one?
 
Last edited:

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

A question:

Brandon Routh or xi0?
would it be stupid to say xiO cuz i cant remember who brandon routh is wait lemme google

It was soooo fun. Dx I wish that you, BakaHaze, Jorped, and kdowns could have been there.
You've already proved yourself worthy! XDDD

As much of a Harry Potter freak that I am, I've never seen A Very Potter Musical. Was it good?

And thanks for the painting comment. >///>
aww thanks and you're welcome ^^ it really came good for you xD
I have no words to express how honored :nowei the respect and joy i feel :crying so i will express it in the smilies language :o :glomp

it would have been cool but we're hours a distance like woah!

AVPM is hilarious, i havent watched it yet cuz zummer just started so i shall soon before my friends eat me :fangirl

Oh god I've seen that.
:gwah you too? that guy has guts xD have you seen his firelies parody :facepalm its funny in it own unique lame? way thuogh :blink and scary...

yeah the smiley codes sure are weird. I mean, how is :lol Lol?


Wait...where did the lol smiley go? Was there even one?
even the wierd rainbow llama with the troll face is gone so it could have died or something ><
You have the right attitude.
On its own, HP Deathly Hallows was a great movie. The best film in the series hands down.
ive learnt it after watching so many movies after reading the amazing books till now the only one that didnt dissapoint in comparison to the books was Howls moving castle imho ^^ the book is still crazy awesome ><
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

I agree, I was looking horribly forward to Dumbledore's past. It was important, especially to Harry's character as well. I liked the locket horcrux showing Ron an image of Hermione. She was hot even as an ethereal thingie. :hurr

What was your favorite part?
I know, wrong? :bored I really would have loved to see Dumbleydoor's screw-ups. It makes his character more real. And then you can understand what he was seeing when he had to drink the potion in the cave. :/

I still think the dragon escaping from Gringotts is my favorite part. I love almost anything done with the pensive. Probably the coolest visual effects there.

Well, then you have no preference for where you shop really, because I know girls who love to shop sure. Not at Target though :oh
Yeah, I'm not extremely picky on the stores. I hate Hollister and Abercrombie though. They stink, I can't see anything, and they're over-priced for clothes that you end up advertising their brands for.

My favorite stores are PacSun, Target, VS, and Hot Topic (mainly because of the Harry Potter stuff :rofl). What's your favorite store, xi000?

28? That's kind of an arbitrary number. I see so many people getting married because it's the next logical step, or they're trying to improve a relationship and that will somehow fix all their problems...big mistake. I'm surprised you even think about marriage, given the way you are. Though I suppose the saying is that every girl imagines her wedding day.
Yeah, even though I say that, it's still a very foreign idea for me to get married. My best friend and sister say they can't see me tying the knot. xD; How sad, I'm meant to be alone with my Harry Potter obsession forever!! ...Actually, that sounds pretty good.

Anyway, the reason I said 28 is because I imagine I'll be finished with school by then and have a career going. I'm not marrying anyone until I'm finished with college, no matter how "perfect" they seem. But you're right. Given the way I am, I don't see anyone wanting to marry me in the first place! XD

So you have to be married there? I can only imagine how expensive that would be. But I suppose you're only thinking of the romance...I hope that's what you're thinking of, otherwise...uh...:rofl
He needs to have a huge... wallet brain obsession with Harry Potter.

A question:

Brandon Routh or xi0?
Who is Brandon Routh? :headscratch
I guess this means xi0 wins.

Yep I do :amuse but we're not identical :s
Man, that's awesome. :bored
I'm guess you're the good twin, and he's the evil twin.

yeah the smiley codes sure are weird. I mean, how is :lol Lol?


Wait...where did the lol smiley go? Was there even one?
There was! I suppose it was taken down for smiley abuse. There was a lot of that going on in the LPTPW thread. XD

would it be stupid to say xiO cuz i cant remember who brandon routh is wait lemme google
I guess this mean xi0 got two votes. I bet we're making him feel all tingly inside.

aww thanks and you're welcome ^^ it really came good for you xD
I have no words to express how honored :nowei the respect and joy i feel :crying so i will express it in the smilies language :o :glomp

it would have been cool but we're hours a distance like woah!
XD Yeah, that seems to be the most pressing issue.

AVPM is hilarious, i havent watched it yet cuz zummer just started so i shall soon before my friends eat me :fangirl
Well, I just finished Chrono Crusade, so I do need something new to watch. My sister loves the musical too, so there must be something to it.

:gwah you too? that guy has guts xD have you seen his firelies parody :facepalm its funny in it own unique lame? way thuogh :blink and scary...
Naw, I think the jalepeno one is the only one I've seen by him. XD It was soooo stupid, but I laughed at it anyway.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

What makes you say I'm the good twin? :kukuku

And Brandon Routh is Superman :hip
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Plus, Dumbledore's past gave conflict to Harry's mental health. Seeing Dumbledore as a grandfather figure, he would be feeling horrible that Dumbledore looked at him as a weapon rather than someone close to him, and that Dumbledore wasn't as great as Harry thought.

I still can't believe Grindelwald wasn't killed....


The pensieve part was good, even if a bit weird as to how Harry got the thingie. :x
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Who is Brandon Routh? :headscratch
I guess this means xi0 wins.
DO NOT encourage him and DO NOT be afraid of his Red color. Trust me, he can't do anything considering you are a female. Yes, females are his weakness and the one that shall lead him to his fall from grace...whatever that means >.>
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Yeah, I'm not extremely picky on the stores. I hate Hollister and Abercrombie though. They stink, I can't see anything, and they're over-priced for clothes that you end up advertising their brands for.

My favorite stores are PacSun, Target, VS, and Hot Topic (mainly because of the Harry Potter stuff :rofl). What's your favorite store, xi000?
Well it's nice to see someone who doesn't buy into too much of the name-brand stuff.

VS - :hurr

Hot Topic - :-_-

Pac Sun is cool I suppose, but I've only really ever bought shoes from there...I think :headscratch

I don't know if I can say I have a favorite store...I like going the Barnes and Noble occasionally, but Book/DVD/Magazine shopping isn't necessarily the same as girly apparel shopping is it? :sweat

Yeah, even though I say that, it's still a very foreign idea for me to get married. My best friend and sister say they can't see me tying the knot. xD; How sad, I'm meant to be alone with my Harry Potter obsession forever!! ...Actually, that sounds pretty good.

Anyway, the reason I said 28 is because I imagine I'll be finished with school by then and have a career going. I'm not marrying anyone until I'm finished with college, no matter how "perfect" they seem. But you're right. Given the way I am, I don't see anyone wanting to marry me in the first place! XD
So you'd like to be alone in your room with your books. Reminds me of a Simon and Garfunkel song :derp

Hmm...I don't know about no one wanting to marry you, but your mind has to be open to the concept first, and it at least it seems you are, regardless of how bizarre your idea of a wedding is :rofl

He needs to have a huge... wallet brain obsession with Harry Potter.
:fail

Who is Brandon Routh? :headscratch
I guess this means xi0 wins.
...well that's a bit of an empty victory but I guess I'll take it -_-;

I guess this mean xi0 got two votes. I bet we're making him feel all tingly inside.
Errrrrrm...-_-;

DO NOT encourage him and DO NOT be afraid of his Red color. Trust me, he can't do anything considering you are a female. Yes, females are his weakness and the one that shall lead him to his fall from grace...whatever that means >.>
:-_-

Man...you are really baiting the yaoi fangirls with that aren't you?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

:-_-

U mad bro?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Yez. :lmao

Is Naomi a yaoi fangirl?? :XD
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Well, I just finished Chrono Crusade, so I do need something new to watch. My sister loves the musical too, so there must be something to it.
I never got to finish Chrono crusade :blink you reminded me of another one i have to watch xD
Naw, I think the jalepeno one is the only one I've seen by him. XD It was soooo stupid, but I laughed at it anyway.
Yeah thats the perfect description i was trying to grasp ><

I guess this mean xi0 got two votes. I bet we're making him feel all tingly inside.
apparently Brandon is superman so i guess he's feeling more than a little tingly inside since he has the upper hand on him ><

Errrrrrm...
:XD you're winning man you're allowed to celebrate :amuse
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

This whole comparison thing brought on by thorn is soooooo mainstream :hip
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

U jelly bro?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top