High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Free sex with ponies? I don't do bestiality like another admin tyvm.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

he just watches it~
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.



Anyway, what's up?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Oh god, I just had a dirty thought about that. Goddammit, I hate ****** and I hate being curious. DAAAMN!

Nothing much, what about you? How's your summer going? Any plans so far?

I'm most likely going to UK next month, though that's a bit less likely since I... ran like $800 debt on my credit card. X__X
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

I'm most likely going to UK next month, though that's a bit less likely since I... ran like $800 debt on my credit card. X__X
:fail

How the hell that happen?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Laptop, router, video game, clothes, and stuff I forgot about.

Oh, can't forget about Harry potter double feature.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Laptop, router, video game, clothes, and stuff I forgot about.

Oh, can't forget about Harry potter double feature.
:fail
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Same here. School is about to begin again soon (Aug. 17th) though so I better get back to looking for sub jobs.

Have a safe trip! How long will be you be in London?

You should pay off that debt...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Wut?

Same here. School is about to begin again soon (Aug. 17th) though so I better get back to looking for sub jobs.

Have a safe trip! How long will be you be in London?

You should pay off that debt...
That's early. Why so early? O-o Good luck with getting sub jobs though!

I think for ten days. Hopefully we go. I want a hotel, but dey say no. :<

I will. It was all from the current statement. :-_-
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

They wanted to end the school year at the end of May instead of the second week of June. :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Whyever for?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Dummy.
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Hey wassup M3J? Long time no see! :p


......

erm.....

what's up with the thread title? :blink
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

:m3j
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Making new gnomes and sending them on a wildly thrilling erotic adventure to somewhere.

Hey wassup M3J? Long time no see! :p


......

erm.....

what's up with the thread title? :blink
:m3j

Hai there. Long time, yeah! How's it going? I'm busy dealing with idiotic posts from Kait, TehCoffee, and now apparently xi0's join in the retardedness too! \o/

Nothing much, it's just based on a game xi0, goodsy, Kait, and I play. Blight of the Immortals. Dunno if you've heard of it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top