Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Bene is so popular. :zomg

*hides behind*

PS: that book was also adapted to a movie a few years ago.
Popularity doesn't count under the darkness of the blankets though? Amirite?







:hurr

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Huh...you watch So You think you can dance? :fail

I'd watch the show first, to see if it the concept catches your interest.
Yeah I like the show...I danced back in the days, so it's cool

I see...show it is then...probably easier to come by as well
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

time to flatter beneloriii!!!!!!!!!! -throws confetti- XDD

but dunno what to say @w@

ah yes your signature is gorgeously-hideous xDDDDDDDD and monochromatic -not amused :-_-





















:hurr
I know I'm awesome at flattering people XD
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Under the blankets, it's a matter of skin and chemistry. :hurr
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

time to flatter beneloriii!!!!!!!!!! -throws confetti- XDD

but dunno what to say @w@

ah yes your signature is gorgeously-hideous xDDDDDDDD and monochromatic -not amused :-_-





















:hurr
I know I'm awesome at flattering people XD
It's already flattering to have you in my thread










:hurr

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Under the blankets, it's a matter of skin and chemistry. :hurr
And senses...the ultimate is still the sauna though:faint
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

You two lovebirds just arrange a date or something already. You both live in the same country so it should be easy. Romania is so small.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

You two lovebirds just arrange a date or something already. You both live in the same country so it should be easy. Romania is so small.
:shifty
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

you know I was just pissed off about something and when I read your post I loled so bad my grandma probably heard me from the other room xDDDD [an she snores so loudly she never hears anything] XD


and omg at bene's post xDDDDDDDDD

I'm sucha a diva aren't I XDDDDDD
/brick'd
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

you know I was just pissed off about something and when I read your post I loled so bad my grandma probably heard me from the other room xDDDD [an she snores so loudly she never hears anything] XD


and omg at bene's post xDDDDDDDDD

I'm sucha a diva aren't I XDDDDDD
/brick'd
:lmao...UR the little pitzy I never had LOL...:rofl
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

indeed

oh man I'm so hard to get aren't I XD
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

1h and a half to gather everything for a thread.
I'm tired and starving.
What are the national dishes in Romania?
^_^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

mamaaaliiigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
cu branza xD [with white cheese? XD just google "mamaliga cu branza"] xD
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Green duty? How RU liking it, or disliking it so far?
Apart from spending almost 10 minutes to find out how to make a thread sticky, the rest was going to happen cause i was going to make a thread for Junjou Romantica before ecoming green.
^_^

Oh, i did lots of reading in the morning and i have to do it again to be sure to know where to look if i ever have any trouble.

I think i ate something similar to sarmale in some arab restaurant, but round, not square. I liked.
Hmmm i have cabbge in the fridge, but only chicken and fish to use. And some sausage...

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

mamaaaliiigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
cu branza xD [with white cheese? XD just google "mamaliga cu branza"] xD
I's eat that by the description. I can't try to do it cause i always forget to buy the corn thing.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

mamaaaliiigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
cu branza xD [with white cheese? XD just google "mamaliga cu branza"] xD
:facepalm...how the hell did I forget?

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

Apart from spending almost 10 minutes to find out how to make a thread sticky, the rest was going to happen cause i was going to make a thread for Junjou Romantica before ecoming green.
^_^

Oh, i did lots of reading in the morning and i have to do it again to be sure to know where to look if i ever have any trouble.

I think i ate something similar to sarmale in some arab restaurant, but round, not square. I liked.
Hmmm i have cabbge in the fridge, but only chicken and fish to use. And some sausage...

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------



I's eat that by the description. I can't try to do it cause i always forget to buy the corn thing.
Well you can always ask if you face a difficulty...PM is just fine...I can help with pretty much anything
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Thank you, i will ask if something takes more than 5 minutes again.
^_^

It's past 9 PM and i forgot to start dinner.
That's why i'm starving.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

@ bene well I just remembered because in the link you posted the site's name is "mamaliga" lol xDDD

silly bene xD

@asci yea it's really good and if you add butter and eat it with onion too it's even better <3
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Two days in a row waking up at 2 AM :faint
Someone is jinxing me.

I will try to remember to buy some lemons to make me some drinks tonight if i wake up again.
^_^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

@ bene well I just remembered because in the link you posted the site's name is "mamaliga" lol xDDD

silly bene xD

@asci yea it's really good and if you add butter and eat it with onion too it's even better <3
:sweat...who reads the site...I mean you don't even read the title of songs UR listening to:derp

Anyways...every nation has traditional desserts...do we have any? I mean I won't count mamaliga with gem on it dessert-_-;...

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Two days in a row waking up at 2 AM :faint
Someone is jinxing me.

I will try to remember to buy some lemons to make me some drinks tonight if i wake up again.
^_^
It's probably Voldemort, because you didn't go to see him...what does this 2 am mean...3 4 hours of sleep?

Lemon? U mean lemonade or UR willing to get some vodka?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top