- Joined
- Jul 7, 2011
- Messages
- 27
- Reaction score
- 7
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hey guys.
I found this site a few days ago and finally got around to write this introduction.
My name is Joe and I like manga and anime (how could it be different).
Mangas I'm currently reading are:
Animes are Naruto, (Bleach) and One Piece but also stuff that just recently came out.
Some of my favorites are (besides the afore-mentioned):
I'm also studying Japanese and interested in all kinds of stuff like photoshopping, programming,...
The translator section is what does really interest me (that's how I actually found mh) because I was looking for a site where manga translations can be discussed.
My Japanese is not good enough to do translations myself, though. But I think I can learn a lot by following the discussions and gain enough experience to do my own 'translations' in a few months.
I looking forward to many interesting discussions and hope that my English will enhance fast for the good of all
If you have any questions please go ahead and ask (if it's not too personal
)
I found this site a few days ago and finally got around to write this introduction.
My name is Joe and I like manga and anime (how could it be different).
Mangas I'm currently reading are:
- Naruto
- Bleach
- One Piece
- Blame (just started again)
- Mahou Sensei Negima
Animes are Naruto, (Bleach) and One Piece but also stuff that just recently came out.
Some of my favorites are (besides the afore-mentioned):
- Ghost in a Shell
- Elfenlied
- Hellsing OVA
- Rurouni Kenshin / Tsuiokuhen
- ...
I'm also studying Japanese and interested in all kinds of stuff like photoshopping, programming,...
The translator section is what does really interest me (that's how I actually found mh) because I was looking for a site where manga translations can be discussed.
My Japanese is not good enough to do translations myself, though. But I think I can learn a lot by following the discussions and gain enough experience to do my own 'translations' in a few months.
I looking forward to many interesting discussions and hope that my English will enhance fast for the good of all

If you have any questions please go ahead and ask (if it's not too personal
)



