Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Heh, I know, bitches right? Whaddya gonna do? *shrug*
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

who brothers ? I totally agree on that XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Oh it'll come on you-to you*** to you***

:oh

*walks out*
Welcome any time to walk in:3c
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

*walks back in*

Oh hello, :cheez
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Welcome!
The Handsome Mod you say?

Got anything to back that up?

Nice avy btw...what manga is it?:derp...never thought you liked bishies:3c
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Icvatudidthur :cheez
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

@Blai: As if you're REALLY calling yourself the handsome mod? :o

@bene: absynth? really? how many percent is it??? And I don't really drink wine unless there's nothing else to be drank at home.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

It's in quotation, I never said it myself... Ok, I did, countless times, but I never phrased it like that.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

@Blai: As if you're REALLY calling yourself the handsome mod? :o
Shocking isn't it?
@bene: absynth? really? how many percent is it??? And I don't really drink wine unless there's nothing else to be drank at home.
I dunno...a lot? There are different types...around 60 I think...I dunno

I drink palinka as well...the strongest was around 70 I think...hot shit
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Why did you drink palinka? Tastes like piss. (the super-strong you're talking about, not the easier, 40% one)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

@Blai: I didn't see the quotation marks, but still :-_-

@Bene: my god, I can't drink anything like that, I'm a casual alcoholic; I wanna enjoy myself getting drunk. I've really been into cocktails this summer :hurr
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Nothing wrong with a little arrogance and self-confidence here and there.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

@Blai: I didn't see the quotation marks, but still :-_-

@Bene: my god, I can't drink anything like that, I'm a casual alcoholic; I wanna enjoy myself getting drunk. I've really been into cocktails this summer :hurr
It is enjoyable...I mean...U drink a shot...then you talk, chill...then you get another shot...and so on...by the time UR at the 3rd or 4th, you are drunk already...pretty cool...

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Nothing wrong with a little arrogance and self-confidence here and there.
Well if UR back up is good:hurr
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

So you're saying I'm not handsome ;_;

die, bene, die.

/unsubscribes

YES I'M EASILY BUTTHURT FUCK OFF
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Butthurt? is that how you like it? :jk

@bene: I normally only have shots when I'm on the edge and good to go, then it all just becomes tasteless.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

So you're saying I'm not handsome ;_;

die, bene, die.

/unsubscribes

YES I'M EASILY BUTTHURT FUCK OFF
:notrust...I was actually referring to you, not somebody else...hmmm...I don't think I phrased that correctly either...oh well...let me say I was praising you
You got butthurt for nothing:lmao

Shit happens!

:rofl

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Butthurt? is that how you like it? :jk

@bene: I normally only have shots when I'm on the edge and good to go, then it all just becomes tasteless.
When it's tasteless, you go up the ladder:delerium
But trust me...absynth won't be tasteless
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I'll show you strong shit when you arrive Bob, don't worry :cheez

Bene, butt hurt, shit happens, eeeeeeeeeh :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

If you don't take sugar with absinthe, prepare to regret it :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top