Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies
Cadillac? Woman, give me a good car like Nissan Maxima!

I don't see myself going that fast at such old age though, but I can't see me not acting immature, so who knows? <_<
But Nissans aren't old people cars! Cadillac or GTFO.
To be honest, I have no freakin' idea. I was told by the officer that I should be appreciative or lucky he didn't add an extra point when giving me a ticket or I'd have lost my license or something. I forgot, really. :x I rarely get caught anyway, so screw it.
Eeep. I wonder how long it takes for those points to go away.
lulz, nice. But wtf at you being snitched on. -.- Shoot their ass with your gang, they need to freakin' respect your redneck ass. D:
I know! Some people are so uptight.
AND I AM NOT A REDNECK, PUNK!
Female drivers. What can ya expect? D:
You of all people shouldn't be criticizing others' driving! XD
Yes, the yearly state inspection.
How were you crazy ass? you get wasted and grinded random people?

Devirginize yourself though. \o/ Be part of the crowd and not have any self-respect for yourself! It's a popular thing!
Yes, I've grinded on strangers before. But who hasn't?
Pantie shot?
Oh, M3J.

I guess it was worth a shot, but I'll have to politely decline.
So you enjoy my company?
1) So you gonna give NCIS a try? =D
2) Goddamn your posts are freakin' long!
3) lrn2smoke. It's not that hard, just inhale, hold, and exhale. Practice with a hookah, it's socially acceptable.

I think out of six or seven people, I was the only one (if not the second one) to successfully blow out smoke.
But of course.
(1) I will check for it on Netflix!
(2) Ugh, sorry. Half of them are quotes though.
(3) Practice makes perfect, right? Well, that's one thing I'm not going to deliberately practice. I can't even remember smoking the cigars to be honest.
And I see being a Chemistry nerd has you a bit... Arouds
Absolutely. We have chemistry, kdowns. PUN!
Oh? I'm an Aquarius. I wonder if we're compatible. I don't really know anything about that zodiac astrology stuff.
Yeah, I've only taken two AP classes fully and took the test over them (Music Theory and MacroEconomics) but I failed both of them but I was so close to passing the Theory test ;-;
I probably would have failed the Macro AP test too if I had taken it. I just took the college course and paid for it instead for senior year. In the end, that was probably easier (but much more expensive of course).
Would you care to explain this picture I have of you outside my window?
....................................................... You have a
very active imagination, my friend! Heh heh!
I know many people who complained about failing the TAKS test repeatedly... and I would just laugh at them... (I am such a jerk

)
I got that prompt my Sophmore year and I wrote about My Dad (obvious answer) guess what I got? .... A FREAKING 1......

Actually I always got 1's on my eassys and OER untill my junior year when I actually needed to pass...
I would do the same! I mean, to fail TAKS... You'd have to make a conscious effort. I heard they're reforming the state exam into something new, called STAR... Naturally, it will be the exact same thing.
*snaps fingers in a circle all ghetto-like*
Oh, I'll bring it all right!
Hey, you did what your gut told you which was to kill me off... I am just suprised you saved my ass the first night
I know! It makes us almost as tingly inside as xi0![/QUOTE]

speaking of dgm theres the new one coming out soon

yay
I dont know how much awesome but we kick ass dont we
Mafia game...I
Oh, RaveDragon... *sniffle* Have you seen the news? D.Gray-man won't be published this month.... *sigh*
Since we're not really supposed to excessively complain in the DGM forums, I hereby give every DGM fan my full permission to make this into an agony thread.
You were good at the mafia game, shut up! XD
Oh really?...but you're not? I bet that went over well
Well, I hardly see my father so I doubt he knows... I don't act all Molly Mormon though, so he's bound to have some inkling. I drink coffee, wear tank tops, have more than two ear piercings, and that sort of thing. Not to mention, I drink alcohol (he doesn't know that bit though

).
My mom knows all of that stuff, but she's not uptight. She understands me better than I know myself sometimes so

She's just a lot less naive and more down to Earth and what not. A few years back she told me "I don't care what religion you are, as long as you believe in God". *guilt* Errr, well I haven't really decided what I believe yet so... Although I find organized religion extremely interesting in a historical sense, I have yet to find something that satisfies me.
Ah I thought that's what you meant. Well, if going from nothing else but our convos, why would I think you're not smart?...that just seems like self-deprecation or humility to me

Why would you envy someone who wastes their potential? Because they get to be lazy? I think I'm getting dumber as the years go on, that's why I HAVE to go back to school
Oh, I worded that incorrectly. I envy your potential; I get frustrated by your laziness. u.u
Go back to school before your brain melts! Mine's already halfway gone and it's only been one summer.
You'd have to double-major or minor in something else, like English or Journalism. Philosophy on it's own is pretty useless.
My brother declared and switched his major as a Sophomore already and he's going into his fourth year and will probably need fifth year or so to graduate.
Double majoring sounds so difficult.
It'll probably take me three more years to finish school despite my having two years over with already.
I took AP Psych in Highschool, but I have other
experience in the field
Being a certified psycho is counted as experience now?
Mmmm, divorce is never easy, but it's much easier when kids aren't involved and when someone is younger and still starting their lives. That way, there isn't much to fight over.
That's true. It seems like the longer you wait around in a miserable marriage, the more vicious the split is.
I don't think that's a rude question, it's not like divorce is really taboo anymore. They're still together, it was 30 years in April. Ah so there was an age gap working there. Well your Mom popped out four(?) of you so things seemed to work for a while I guess?
Thirty years... That's so awesome. *_* Having parents that're still married seems rare these days.
Yes, four! Hahaha. That's a lot once you think about it. But their marriage was basically over before my last sister was born anyway. I think my mom totally used him for the last one.
...whatthefuthewhat? 30 year olds inviting a minor over their house to drink?

That sounds sketchy
It does, doesn't it? I was so surprised that I could keep up with them while drinking! o_o We played dominos and got high, it was great.
Sometimes I act like I'm a bitter 30 year old woman anyway, so I guess I fit right in.
When you first mentioned shake earlier I thought you meant you drank a cannabis-infused milkshake or something

Something like that probably exists, but now I see what you meant was that you got the munchies
Oh, xi0. It was wonderful.
This feeds into the uninhibiting properties of booze. Everyone has that type of reaction if they drink enough of it, I just never had an urge to smoke when I got drunk enough, but I suppose I never had the urge or curiosity to do it while sober either. Sure, I would/will act like more of goof and do things I wouldn't normally do though.
Alcohol releases nearly all of my inhibitions, that's for sure. I think smoking is gross when I'm sober though, so I never understood my drunken mentality of doing it then.
Well I would hope I'd never have to see you smoke

If you look like a noob or if you look Humphrey Bogart it's still unattractive
Hahah! Well, if you ever become a drinking partner with me, just hide the cigarettes. n_n
See, I don't really get smoking.
Drugs; I mean, yeah there's this massive high that stimulates the endorphin centre of your brain or whatever. And of course, you pay in kind by dying fast or getting addicted with all sorts of fucked up side effects.
Smoking? It's like drugs with no high...so why the hell would you do it?
There are many much better highs you can get naturally.
Even drugs are overrated in my opinion. Drinking is fun, but even
it is overrated at times too! I mean, the hangovers are just murder.
Smoking has given me nothing more than a slight light-headed floaty feeling.... That may have been from lack of oxygen though.
Plus cigarettes are so damn expensive. Who would want to pay for that sort of addiction?
This is as far as I got with my replies before giving up.
