Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

he has a fanpage?? seriously. I didn't know. I don't watch TV...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

lol. and he's now featured in every major media publication in print or online. way to jump the bandwagon, journalists.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Well, now, I heard another side to the story.

Apparently my sister knows the guy.

He just came from a bar review and he's been studying so he was kinda stressed and really tired. Also, his wife was stranded in the office and it seemed he had to pick her up so he was in a hurry. It's said that the dean of the College of Law made a statement about it, to drop the issue or something, as the guy was cum laude material. :/
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Key word being "was"...then again, I guess he'd make a good lawyer, seeing as he didn't own up to his mistake, and blamed everyone else for his derp.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Key word being "was"...then again, I guess he'd make a good lawyer, seeing as he didn't own up to his mistake, and blamed everyone else for his derp.
OH MY GOD! This will be the rebuttal of the decade! This beats Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney!

Scene: Courtroom.

Christopher Lao cross-examines the defendant.

Defendant's Lawyer: OBJECTION! NOBODY TOLD ME, BITCH.

:))
 

raDar

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
667
Reaction score
489
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Sunspear
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I was watching the news when that was aired. Like the most, I was pretty annoyed too. Mainly because he was just being a douche for blaming others for his own stupidity. But I don't know if he really deserves that much of attention.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Phoenix Wright: OBJECTION!
*presents decisive piece of evidence!*
Lao: I WAS NOT INFORMED!

G-U-I-L-T-Y!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I was watching the news when that was aired. Like the most, I was pretty annoyed too. Mainly because he was just being a douche for blaming others for his own stupidity. But I don't know if he really deserves that much of attention.
We're purveyors of invasive, sensationalist media, whose goal is to rip the subject into tiny bits until there are only bloody bits left. After all, we're tired of hearing about issues that really matter. Besides, he left himself wide open to that one.

Phoenix Wright: OBJECTION!
*presents decisive piece of evidence!*
Lao: I WAS NOT INFORMED!

G-U-I-L-T-Y!
Judge: CART HIM OFF TO AZKABAN!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Fox River would be better... so that he gets raped by T-Bag.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Dragon Ball - Episode of Bardock 01:

Freezer
Cooler
Chiller?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Chiller? Isn't that the one with Michael Jackson becoming a zombie and dancing to the groove?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

HMM, not in the mood to read shounen these days. I'm in the shoujo mood again :derp

But DBZ is one of the "up there" mangas in my list :noworry
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

read that one, its bardock's timeline, and the villain is called chilled-sama. LOL
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

hey kuro-tan. I have a new kdrama to watch. Title is Heartstrings. Guess what, it's about music majors in love. What could go wrong, eh?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

No Naruto/Bleach this week? :yelling travesty!

Apparently, Mangashare was hacked...hmhmhm...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I don't even visit mangashare. -_- I'm all good with mangatraders hmm...

paperboy, you still read bleach?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

MT is usually late...well, at least it was back then.

I only read Naruto and Bleach now. The irregularity of Berserk and Deadman Wonderland got to me, so I decided to drop them for now, waiting till they finish. Theres also the fact that I've already finished JunJi Ito's material, and the other horror manga are basically rehashes of Ito's stuff.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

ahaha you seriously don't mean to wait until berserk finishes...?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

I do. I read fast, so chapters don't take long. I only slow down when the grammar/spelling gets bad, or the text becomes too small.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top