Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies
Why would you take anything Sai says personally?
Why would you take anything Sai says personally?
Yeah, and then you can tell them and that's the end of itSai and Immi made negative comments about my voice. Plus, in real life I've had few people ask about why I sound the way I do.![]()




Do you have an accent, M3J?It can be a video chat, but it's basically like calling people, even group calling, but using computer as medium instead of phone. We should so definitely Skype, and you can even make fun of my voice! \o/
I think that I would definitely feel different. Worlds different, in fact. That's why I'm pretty hesitant to just waste it on anyone. I want to love the person I lose my v-card to, and seeing as I have intimacy issues, that'll be a hard thing to do. But at the same time, I hope that physical expression might help make up for my lack of verbal intamacy to some extent. No one's ever made it that far yet though.Last virgin? o.o Girl, get out more! But all in seriousness, losing virginity is overrated. I lost it, felt nothing different.
I have no idea if I made fun of him, but simply identifying him solely by the country he's from... Well, I think that may have been mildly offensive in itself. XD; He didn't seem to care very much by the way he quite agreed to kissing.I hope you made fun of him for being from Honduras. I don't know where it is, but regardless.
Exactly, like fapping on the plane [/Hangover reference] or driving without a license! Bad thing is, if you get caught, shit gets ruined. ;<
I'm glad you mentioned that was a reference from The Hangover because for a minute I was like WTF? XD Where did that come from?? Hahah!He says it just after her tells Harry that Nicolas Flamel decided to destroy the Stone and will soon die.Oh, don't recall seeing it in the first book. Where did Dumbledore say that?
I don't believe it ever discloses that. I know that he was near her, since he could hear her screams while the dementors attacked him in the third year. He heard her die to the very least, even if he wasn't looking right at her when she was murdered.Did he even see his mom die in the book or just remembered the flashing green?
She's really extremely friendly and perky herself, so she definitely expects it from everyone else. She really is quite nice, but I don't know how I'll enjoy her as a boss yet.LOL, I never pretended to be perky or happy when I worked retail, I was just me. You must have slavedrivers as bosses.
Because my mom thought I was emotionally scarred or something.Really? Why? Were you a naughty child? Did you randomly set fire to things?![]()
Who knows how moms work, really? My friend who actually was accepted to the same school as me is going to study children's psychology. I don't know how much more training it takes, but yes. I imagine it would be much worse that adult psychology. I'm sure those specialists have to see some pretty fucked up things. I don't think I could do that job.Child Psychology is probably more difficult as the subject is definitely less willing to be there you know?
Oh, ok. Never mind, you guys. I spoke to soon. Apparently, xi0 assures us that he is indeed not a good kitty; He is a bad kitty after all.I never said that......you did
![]()
Yeah, I didn't take you for the instigating or combative type. Unless you're suppressing your inner self, xi0.That's pretty funny. Astrology can be pretty entertaining. I'm an Aries, but all I really know is that Aries are demanding and combative...generalizing of course. I don't think I'm either of these things, but people still buy into...and when I say "people" I mean wimmens![]()

I read my horoscope from time to time. They're thrillingly vague. 8D Hahah*taps foot impatiently*Pssh...of course not. Don't be silly![]()

Are you guys gonna make me download more things? Forgive me, after IRC I'm weary of anything that sounds utterly incomprehensible and complicated!Soooooooooooooo Naom, how is for to skypin you? We can nyan nyan at each other all niiiiiiiiight long! And I wanna hear you say "sofa king" out loud.![]()

Northeast accent is my default accent. Indian accent when I talk to Indians.Do you have an accent, M3J?
I think that I would definitely feel different. Worlds different, in fact. That's why I'm pretty hesitant to just waste it on anyone. I want to love the person I lose my v-card to, and seeing as I have intimacy issues, that'll be a hard thing to do. But at the same time, I hope that physical expression might help make up for my lack of verbal intamacy to some extent. No one's ever made it that far yet though.

Was he drunk as well?I have no idea if I made fun of him, but simply identifying him solely by the country he's from... Well, I think that may have been mildly offensive in itself. XD; He didn't seem to care very much by the way he quite agreed to kissing.
I'm glad you mentioned that was a reference from The Hangover because for a minute I was like WTF? XD Where did that come from?? Hahah!


Oh, k.He says it just after her tells Harry that Nicolas Flamel decided to destroy the Stone and will soon die.
I don't believe it ever discloses that. I know that he was near her, since he could hear her screams while the dementors attacked him in the third year. He heard her die to the very least, even if he wasn't looking right at her when she was murdered.
Just Skype, it's easy and we can talk. \o/ IRC is easy too, you're just too redneck and blonde to really get it.Are you guys gonna make me download more things? Forgive me, after IRC I'm weary of anything that sounds utterly incomprehensible and complicated!
....PUNK.![]()
y sofa king mad? :<I wouldn't worry yourself over it, if it happens with someone you want it to happen with it will. Stuff like that is intimate, regardless of who it's withI think that I would definitely feel different. Worlds different, in fact. That's why I'm pretty hesitant to just waste it on anyone. I want to love the person I lose my v-card to, and seeing as I have intimacy issues, that'll be a hard thing to do. But at the same time, I hope that physical expression might help make up for my lack of verbal intamacy to some extent. No one's ever made it that far yet though.

I worked at JC Penney's. It was pretty sucky. Probably just as bad as working in the food industry.I didn't know you worked in retail before, xi0. Where was it? I'm sure you hated it, just as sure how I'll hate it. It'll be that much more motivation for me to finish college I guess. XD Can it be worse than working in the food industry? *jinxed self*![]()
How old were you? You had to have done something to make her think that way...I hopeBecause my mom thought I was emotionally scarred or something.Who knows how moms work, really?
I was a little weird as a child, but not naughty or evil or anything like that!

Oh, ok. Never mind, you guys. I spoke to soon. Apparently, xi0 assures us that he is indeed not a good kitty; He is a bad kitty after all.

I think you're confusing astronomy and astrologyYeah, I didn't take you for the instigating or combative type. Unless you're suppressing your inner self, xi0.
The most astrology I've ever learned was in seventh grade and it wasn't very extensive. I thought it was interesting enough though. And let's face it, planetariums are the shit. We never went into that Zodiac mumbo jumbo though. On the other hand... It is pretty fun to look at every once in a while.I read my horoscope from time to time. They're thrillingly vague. 8D Hahah

What's there to be impatient about? I said I wasn't gay*taps foot impatiently*![]()
I'm pretty sure kd isn't either 
Skype is more self-explanatory than IRC. It's like most IM clients.Are you guys gonna make me download more things? Forgive me, after IRC I'm weary of anything that sounds utterly incomprehensible and complicated!
Shame, ill have to wait for it then. lol i think the woman should take a long good rest after DGM ends and make sure she's healthy enough and up for it, she gives her fans quite some scares sometimes her family must be worried so rest up Hoshino!There isn't an English translation for the one-shot yet. I just looked over the raws. And I have to say, her art is as good as ever and the character design was really appealing to me. I hope that she continues it in the future, but not before D.Gray-Man is over. Not that I want it to end!
I dont mind the drinking age going up i mean i dont drink much almost nothing, nada, non existant, but i wanna have a car and drive it was fun when my uncle let me drive, on his lap but still he let me drive ><So you're saying that they're considering raising the drinking age to 21 and keeping the driving age at 18? That would be awful! Without driving, there's almost no freedom at all. Everyone needs some fun while they're still a kid. D:
Keanes music has depth and he has the voice for it too, he can sing maaaaan i love it >< Crystal Ball was amazing but my fav i think we'll always be somewhere only we know i dont now feels special to me, like if you could find that one person you could have a secret place with!Keane's music is really depressing, but I preferred sad music to happy tunes even as a 12-year-old. I feel that sorrowful songs are more sincere than peppy ones (generally speaking). His voice really is unique too.
OneRepublic is really unique. I liked their second album better, probably because they had more freedom without Timbaland breathing down their necks like on the first album. I hope you'll get to see them next time they come around!
Totally agree, voilin is the most amazing sound i ever heard followed close by piano and together theyre awesome like the Howls moving castle themeOh I have all of Andrea Boccelli's CDs!
I think the violin is the sexiest instrument! It's so much hotter than the guitar, but only barely beats the piano.

Thank you for the link!!![]()
you are so welcome


i dont think she's 'blond' enough not to get what "sofa king" really is...Soooooooooooooo Naom, how is for to skypin you? We can nyan nyan at each other all niiiiiiiiight long! And I wanna hear you say "sofa king" out loud.


You put downs on that list, but not me?Charlie, good_boy, kdowns, Jorped, xi0, Zatono<3
I see. In the time i was absent you cheated on me 
She didn't when she said it out loud in front of her sister.i dont think she's 'blond' enough not to get what "sofa king" really is...

O_OShe didn't when she said it out loud in front of her sister.![]()
O-OShe didn't when she said it out loud in front of her sister.![]()

...V-card, not a good reference, if you know what I mean 

This title is for people who don't know what Derivative and Tangent means... like meThread title is for kdowns I bet![]()
