Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Why would you take anything Sai says personally?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

I don't. He ain't the first though, and Immi said it as well.











nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Sai and Immi made negative comments about my voice. Plus, in real life I've had few people ask about why I sound the way I do. -_-;
Yeah, and then you can tell them and that's the end of it :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

But wouldn't it be obvious? "What's that in your ear? Why does your voice sound like that?" Hard not to be scathingly sarcastic. D:


Soooooooooooooo Naom, how is for to skypin you? We can nyan nyan at each other all niiiiiiiiight long! And I wanna hear you say "sofa king" out loud. :gigglebunny
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

It would be obvious to people who aren't stupid :cookiehand
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Record her saying sofa kind xD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

I dunno how, and I wouldn't record that. I keep things private.


:smoke
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

It can be a video chat, but it's basically like calling people, even group calling, but using computer as medium instead of phone. We should so definitely Skype, and you can even make fun of my voice! \o/
Do you have an accent, M3J?

Last virgin? o.o Girl, get out more! But all in seriousness, losing virginity is overrated. I lost it, felt nothing different.
I think that I would definitely feel different. Worlds different, in fact. That's why I'm pretty hesitant to just waste it on anyone. I want to love the person I lose my v-card to, and seeing as I have intimacy issues, that'll be a hard thing to do. But at the same time, I hope that physical expression might help make up for my lack of verbal intamacy to some extent. No one's ever made it that far yet though.

I hope you made fun of him for being from Honduras. I don't know where it is, but regardless.
I have no idea if I made fun of him, but simply identifying him solely by the country he's from... Well, I think that may have been mildly offensive in itself. XD; He didn't seem to care very much by the way he quite agreed to kissing.

Exactly, like fapping on the plane [/Hangover reference] or driving without a license! Bad thing is, if you get caught, shit gets ruined. ;<
:rofl I'm glad you mentioned that was a reference from The Hangover because for a minute I was like WTF? XD Where did that come from?? Hahah!

Oh, don't recall seeing it in the first book. Where did Dumbledore say that?
He says it just after her tells Harry that Nicolas Flamel decided to destroy the Stone and will soon die.

Did he even see his mom die in the book or just remembered the flashing green?
I don't believe it ever discloses that. I know that he was near her, since he could hear her screams while the dementors attacked him in the third year. He heard her die to the very least, even if he wasn't looking right at her when she was murdered.

LOL, I never pretended to be perky or happy when I worked retail, I was just me. You must have slavedrivers as bosses.
She's really extremely friendly and perky herself, so she definitely expects it from everyone else. She really is quite nice, but I don't know how I'll enjoy her as a boss yet.

I didn't know you worked in retail before, xi0. Where was it? I'm sure you hated it, just as sure how I'll hate it. It'll be that much more motivation for me to finish college I guess. XD Can it be worse than working in the food industry? *jinxed self* :notrust

Really? Why? Were you a naughty child? Did you randomly set fire to things? :hurr
Because my mom thought I was emotionally scarred or something. :fail Who knows how moms work, really?
I was a little weird as a child, but not naughty or evil or anything like that!

Child Psychology is probably more difficult as the subject is definitely less willing to be there you know?
My friend who actually was accepted to the same school as me is going to study children's psychology. I don't know how much more training it takes, but yes. I imagine it would be much worse that adult psychology. I'm sure those specialists have to see some pretty fucked up things. I don't think I could do that job.

I never said that :yelling ......you did :bored
Oh, ok. Never mind, you guys. I spoke to soon. Apparently, xi0 assures us that he is indeed not a good kitty; He is a bad kitty after all.

That's pretty funny. Astrology can be pretty entertaining. I'm an Aries, but all I really know is that Aries are demanding and combative...generalizing of course. I don't think I'm either of these things, but people still buy into...and when I say "people" I mean wimmens :hurr
Yeah, I didn't take you for the instigating or combative type. Unless you're suppressing your inner self, xi0. :derp
The most astrology I've ever learned was in seventh grade and it wasn't very extensive. I thought it was interesting enough though. And let's face it, planetariums are the shit. We never went into that Zodiac mumbo jumbo though. On the other hand... It is pretty fun to look at every once in a while. :amuse I read my horoscope from time to time. They're thrillingly vague. 8D Hahah

Pssh...of course not. Don't be silly :derp
*taps foot impatiently* :notrust

Soooooooooooooo Naom, how is for to skypin you? We can nyan nyan at each other all niiiiiiiiight long! And I wanna hear you say "sofa king" out loud. :gigglebunny
Are you guys gonna make me download more things? Forgive me, after IRC I'm weary of anything that sounds utterly incomprehensible and complicated!

....PUNK. :yelling
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Do you have an accent, M3J?

I think that I would definitely feel different. Worlds different, in fact. That's why I'm pretty hesitant to just waste it on anyone. I want to love the person I lose my v-card to, and seeing as I have intimacy issues, that'll be a hard thing to do. But at the same time, I hope that physical expression might help make up for my lack of verbal intamacy to some extent. No one's ever made it that far yet though.
Northeast accent is my default accent. Indian accent when I talk to Indians. :hurr

Probably because women are more affected by getting things inserted down thar. :| Hurts at first, and women are all about love and that crap. Why you have intimacy issues though? D: *gets a violin ready*


I have no idea if I made fun of him, but simply identifying him solely by the country he's from... Well, I think that may have been mildly offensive in itself. XD; He didn't seem to care very much by the way he quite agreed to kissing.

:rofl I'm glad you mentioned that was a reference from The Hangover because for a minute I was like WTF? XD Where did that come from?? Hahah!
Was he drunk as well? :o

You liked The Hangover? T'was a funny movie. Did you watch The Hangover 2?

The Hangover taught me that it's not allowed or it's frowned upon to masturbate in the plane. And as I'm going to England in seven days, I may just test that out. :derp

Not really. Lack of sanitary ftl. :<


He says it just after her tells Harry that Nicolas Flamel decided to destroy the Stone and will soon die.

I don't believe it ever discloses that. I know that he was near her, since he could hear her screams while the dementors attacked him in the third year. He heard her die to the very least, even if he wasn't looking right at her when she was murdered.
Oh, k.

It does mention Harry seeing a flash of green light though. I think it has to be seen and probably as well felt, as you said. *sticks a wand in Naom's ear*


Are you guys gonna make me download more things? Forgive me, after IRC I'm weary of anything that sounds utterly incomprehensible and complicated!

....PUNK. :yelling
Just Skype, it's easy and we can talk. \o/ IRC is easy too, you're just too redneck and blonde to really get it. :notrust

Wut? :oh y sofa king mad? :<
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

I think that I would definitely feel different. Worlds different, in fact. That's why I'm pretty hesitant to just waste it on anyone. I want to love the person I lose my v-card to, and seeing as I have intimacy issues, that'll be a hard thing to do. But at the same time, I hope that physical expression might help make up for my lack of verbal intamacy to some extent. No one's ever made it that far yet though.
I wouldn't worry yourself over it, if it happens with someone you want it to happen with it will. Stuff like that is intimate, regardless of who it's with :sweat

I didn't know you worked in retail before, xi0. Where was it? I'm sure you hated it, just as sure how I'll hate it. It'll be that much more motivation for me to finish college I guess. XD Can it be worse than working in the food industry? *jinxed self* :notrust
I worked at JC Penney's. It was pretty sucky. Probably just as bad as working in the food industry.

Because my mom thought I was emotionally scarred or something. :fail Who knows how moms work, really?
I was a little weird as a child, but not naughty or evil or anything like that!
How old were you? You had to have done something to make her think that way...I hope :s

Oh, ok. Never mind, you guys. I spoke to soon. Apparently, xi0 assures us that he is indeed not a good kitty; He is a bad kitty after all.
-_-;

Yeah, I didn't take you for the instigating or combative type. Unless you're suppressing your inner self, xi0. :derp
The most astrology I've ever learned was in seventh grade and it wasn't very extensive. I thought it was interesting enough though. And let's face it, planetariums are the shit. We never went into that Zodiac mumbo jumbo though. On the other hand... It is pretty fun to look at every once in a while. :amuse I read my horoscope from time to time. They're thrillingly vague. 8D Hahah
I think you're confusing astronomy and astrology :derp

Combative? No...Instigating or manipulative? :3c

Those horoscopes have something for everyone in them...usually.

*taps foot impatiently* :notrust
What's there to be impatient about? I said I wasn't gay :cheez I'm pretty sure kd isn't either :thumbs

I just happened upon that on google :derp

Are you guys gonna make me download more things? Forgive me, after IRC I'm weary of anything that sounds utterly incomprehensible and complicated!
Skype is more self-explanatory than IRC. It's like most IM clients.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

There isn't an English translation for the one-shot yet. I just looked over the raws. And I have to say, her art is as good as ever and the character design was really appealing to me. I hope that she continues it in the future, but not before D.Gray-Man is over. Not that I want it to end!
Shame, ill have to wait for it then. lol i think the woman should take a long good rest after DGM ends and make sure she's healthy enough and up for it, she gives her fans quite some scares sometimes her family must be worried so rest up Hoshino!

So you're saying that they're considering raising the drinking age to 21 and keeping the driving age at 18? That would be awful! Without driving, there's almost no freedom at all. Everyone needs some fun while they're still a kid. D:
I dont mind the drinking age going up i mean i dont drink much almost nothing, nada, non existant, but i wanna have a car and drive it was fun when my uncle let me drive, on his lap but still he let me drive ><

Keane's music is really depressing, but I preferred sad music to happy tunes even as a 12-year-old. I feel that sorrowful songs are more sincere than peppy ones (generally speaking). His voice really is unique too.

OneRepublic is really unique. I liked their second album better, probably because they had more freedom without Timbaland breathing down their necks like on the first album. I hope you'll get to see them next time they come around!
Keanes music has depth and he has the voice for it too, he can sing maaaaan i love it >< Crystal Ball was amazing but my fav i think we'll always be somewhere only we know i dont now feels special to me, like if you could find that one person you could have a secret place with!


Oh I have all of Andrea Boccelli's CDs!

I think the violin is the sexiest instrument! It's so much hotter than the guitar, but only barely beats the piano.
Totally agree, voilin is the most amazing sound i ever heard followed close by piano and together theyre awesome like the Howls moving castle theme :hurr

Thank you for the link!! :wtf
:wtf you are so welcome :yay :woo :glomp


:hurr

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Soooooooooooooo Naom, how is for to skypin you? We can nyan nyan at each other all niiiiiiiiight long! And I wanna hear you say "sofa king" out loud.
i dont think she's 'blond' enough not to get what "sofa king" really is...
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Don't cookie face at Naomidee's posts

:cookiehand

I missed when that rule was added. What's the story behind it? :shifty

...

Charlie, good_boy, kdowns, Jorped, xi0, Zatono<3
You put downs on that list, but not me? :eek I see. In the time i was absent you cheated on me :crying
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

i dont think she's 'blond' enough not to get what "sofa king" really is...
She didn't when she said it out loud in front of her sister. :XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

She didn't when she said it out loud in front of her sister. :XD
O_O
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Read first or second or third page.

I think.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

She didn't when she said it out loud in front of her sister. :XD
O-O
anyone can make that kind of mistake *nervous laughter while making an am i allowed to LOL without being killed face*
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

She didn't know what it was though. :gigglebunny
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Wooo all that naughty discussion is arousing :blai...V-card, not a good reference, if you know what I mean :^_^
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Thread title is for kdowns I bet :derp
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Thread title is for kdowns I bet :derp
This title is for people who don't know what Derivative and Tangent means... like me :yelling
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top