Probably because women are more affected by getting things inserted down thar. :| Hurts at first, and women are all about love and that crap. Why you have intimacy issues though? D: *gets a violin ready*
Of course women are about love. And guys would be lying to say they didn't want love as well. The first time is really important, in my opinion. I'm going to remember it forever, and I don't want it to be a regret. I want the guy to deserve it. I'm not really into the waiting until you're married thing though. Otherwise, I might be a nun for the rest of my life.
I have some ideas to attribute my intimacy issues, but they're things I definitely won't talk about.
He was drinking and I do think he got pretty drunk. Definitely not as drunk as I was though... Well, I don't know about that acutally. XD In the morning, I woke up from sleeping on the couch. He had slept on the floor right next to me, and I accidentally stepped on him and tripped when I got up to take a shower. He hardly even grunted. He was out cold.
You liked The Hangover? T'was a funny movie. Did you watch The Hangover 2?
The Hangover taught me that it's not allowed or it's frowned upon to masturbate in the plane. And as I'm going to England in seven days, I may just test that out.
Of course! Who doesn't like that movie? It's a classic. Totally cracked me up! I did watch the Hangover 2 the midnight it came out. I didn't like it.
I don't know, you probably don't need to test it out. The Hangover is pretty much law. Although I can understand your natural curiosity over the matter.
It does mention Harry seeing a flash of green light though. I think it has to be seen and probably as well felt, as you said. *sticks a wand in Naom's ear*
I just read a part in Half-Blood Prince where Harry tell the drunk Slughorn that he can't remember it. But I do think they mention Harry having nightmares about a flash of green light in the first book. However buried, he does recall it to some extent.
I wouldn't worry yourself over it, if it happens with someone you want it to happen with it will. Stuff like that is intimate, regardless of who it's with
I'm not going to ruthlessly seek and search for a person to fall in love with. They'll show up when the chance happens to pass by. You're right, nothing to stress or worry about.
I think I was 11. Might have been 12. It was pretty soon after her and my father divorced, but... That something they did, not me. XD;; Maybe she was trying to prevent something, rather than fix something. I found the therapists to be pretty useless for the most part. They told me things I already knew after asking questions they already knew the answers to. Although I do remember liking the second therapist much better, since he let me draw pictures. "Is there a reason you chose the color blue, Naomi?" "Because my pet bird is blue..."
I dont mind the drinking age going up i mean i dont drink much almost nothing, nada, non existant, but i wanna have a car and drive it was fun when my uncle let me drive, on his lap but still he let me drive ><
Keanes music has depth and he has the voice for it too, he can sing maaaaan i love it >< Crystal Ball was amazing but my fav i think we'll always be somewhere only we know i dont now feels special to me, like if you could find that one person you could have a secret place with!
Crystal Ball is soooo amazing, you've got that right. And so is Somewhere Only We Know.
I think Bedshaped will always be my favorite though. I also love Try Again and the Hamburg Song. I just can't get enough of Keane. I think that I've listened to the Hopes and Fears CD more than any other album I've ever owned. Did you hear that they're working on/recording a new album right now? Naturally, I anticipate it more than any other band that's cooking up something.
Although word on the street is that Evanescence is working on something new too. It's about time. It's only been about five years or so.
Well scav inspired that rule. Of course, he hardly feels the need to follow it...
*eyes narrow* My dear Alpha-face, you don't want to land yourself on the punk list, do you?
It's better than when people refer to lady parts as a 'vajayjay'
And somehow all conversations in this thread find their way to this sort of topic in the end.
I guess a good way to describe it is that Derivative=slope of a curve ; tangent = sometimes used to find a derivative, a line that touches a curve, and everyone knows what a curve it. xD
Isn't that the best pick-up line ever, you guys? xDDDDD
I read it and just had to use it as my thread title.
So let me get this straight. Basically, I'm temperamental all the time, but you like the surprises and humor me. Then we have some really weird, but passionate sexy time. Then that somehow turns into charming marriage bed time. Hahahah! Sounds great.
My mom is into zodiac. She loves scorpions since she's a Scorpio or something. Once she asked me what my sign was and when I told her "I'm an Aquarius", she said "I gave birth to an Aquarius?" with this almost disgusted look on her face. I was like "What?? D:" and she said "Aquariuses are weird."
I think that is exactly what it means..
I don't really know all that much about the astrology crap...
I think economics is so freaking confusing and impossible to understand. I would rather study quantum numbers and electron configuration than attempt to comprehend the way our government and economy operate.
Just so many freaking graphs that you had to memorize and completely understand...
Moving a demand curve left or right... or the Supply Curve up or down... WAS WAY TO CONFUSING...
Do you fake the Indian accent, or is it something real that just sort of takes over?
Of course women are about love. And guys would be lying to say they didn't want love as well. The first time is really important, in my opinion. I'm going to remember it forever, and I don't want it to be a regret. I want the guy to deserve it. I'm not really into the waiting until you're married thing though. Otherwise, I might be a nun for the rest of my life.
Something that takes over. :\ Bright side is, it makes me multi-accentual.
nothing wrong with being a nun. Not like you'll get any either way. Watch adult stuff, study how to do it. :>
I have some ideas to attribute my intimacy issues, but they're things I definitely won't talk about.
He was drinking and I do think he got pretty drunk. Definitely not as drunk as I was though... Well, I don't know about that acutally. XD In the morning, I woke up from sleeping on the couch. He had slept on the floor right next to me, and I accidentally stepped on him and tripped when I got up to take a shower. He hardly even grunted. He was out cold.
Aww. hope it all gets resolved soon. Reminds me of House though.
Where did you step on him? tried stepping on his nuts? If you did and he did not react to it, then there's either a problem or he's really out cold. :|
Of course! Who doesn't like that movie? It's a classic. Totally cracked me up! I did watch the Hangover 2 the midnight it came out. I didn't like it.
I don't know, you probably don't need to test it out. The Hangover is pretty much law. Although I can understand your natural curiosity over the matter.
Don't you wanna test things out though? Fun thing about life is that you can observe everything and everyone, especially their reactions. What would happen if you came out of the bathroom and said "I BEAT MY MEAT LIKE A DRUNK IRISH!" Would you get detained there, at the airport, or would they ban you? etcetc. Questions must be answered!
I just read a part in Half-Blood Prince where Harry tell the drunk Slughorn that he can't remember it. But I do think they mention Harry having nightmares about a flash of green light in the first book. However buried, he does recall it to some extent.
Wonder how a baby can remember something like that. I can't even remember the first time I went to the doctor!
I guess a good way to describe it is that Derivative=slope of a curve ; tangent = sometimes used to find a derivative, a line that touches a curve, and everyone knows what a curve it. xD
Isn't that the best pick-up line ever, you guys? xDDDDD
I read it and just had to use it as my thread title.
Of course women are about love. And guys would be lying to say they didn't want love as well. The first time is really important, in my opinion. I'm going to remember it forever, and I don't want it to be a regret. I want the guy to deserve it. I'm not really into the waiting until you're married thing though. Otherwise, I might be a nun for the rest of my life.
Most women, girls told me that the memory thing is more like a myth...or just depends on the person...some remember it, some don't...so that part about regret is not really there...well it's not a universal thing
It's better than when people refer to lady parts as a 'vajayjay'
And somehow all conversations in this thread find their way to this sort of topic in the end.
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."
:3
DO NOT encourage people like xi0saurus (by combining dinosaur + xi0), Milopster (Milly+Lobster), benediction (its actually a word O.O), etc. by replying to these types of questions. Stay away from these vultures .
Crystal Ball is soooo amazing, you've got that right. And so is Somewhere Only We Know.
I think Bedshaped will always be my favorite though. I also love Try Again and the Hamburg Song. I just can't get enough of Keane. I think that I've listened to the Hopes and Fears CD more than any other album I've ever owned. Did you hear that they're working on/recording a new album right now? Naturally, I anticipate it more than any other band that's cooking up something.
Although word on the street is that Evanescence is working on something new too. It's about time. It's only been about five years or so.
Aye, a new album Oh yesssssssssssss must have more Keane =D
I like Evanescence some of her songs are cool, but really thats a long time lets hope for an tastict comeback xD
So how did you like Zucchero if i might ask?
*blushes*
Well... I understand what it is now anyway.
I guess a good way to describe it is that Derivative=slope of a curve ; tangent = sometimes used to find a derivative, a line that touches a curve, and everyone knows what a curve it. xD
Isn't that the best pick-up line ever, you guys? xDDDDD
I read it and just had to use it as my thread title.
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."
:3
DO NOT encourage people like xi0saurus (by combining dinosaur + xi0), Milopster (Milly+Lobster), benediction (its actually a word O.O), etc. by replying to these types of questions. Stay away from these vultures .
I think I was 11. Might have been 12. It was pretty soon after her and my father divorced, but... That something they did, not me. XD;; Maybe she was trying to prevent something, rather than fix something. I found the therapists to be pretty useless for the most part. They told me things I already knew after asking questions they already knew the answers to. Although I do remember liking the second therapist much better, since he let me draw pictures. "Is there a reason you chose the color blue, Naomi?" "Because my pet bird is blue..."
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."
:3
DO NOT encourage people like xi0saurus (by combining dinosaur + xi0), Milopster (Milly+Lobster), benediction (its actually a word O.O), etc. by replying to these types of questions. Stay away from these vultures .