Character What unexplored characters are you looking forward to?

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I didnt know everyone assumes he is german. since in America they have surnames from all over Europe.
So a german surname doesnt stop him from being American.
Considering he spoke ENGLISH in the anime, I assumed he was American.

Since there is no deeper info's I guess it remains unkown where he is from. I dont see how it is safer to call an English speaker German but whatever.
But then, couldn't he also be English? :p

Anyway, on the subject of education, English is usually taught in Germany starting 4th grade (as far as I know at least, they might have changed it in the last few years), and as those guys might have been from all over the world (which is what their surnames suggest), it would be quite natural for them to speak English.

What might be considered a point against all of them being American is that they were called foreigners instead, I'm really grasping at straws here though.

So yeah, we don't actually know where he comes from.
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well yeah, he could be english hahahaha
But yeah, thats what I mean, They always say he is a a foreigner or westerner, which is still extremely vague.
Hey......
Anyobdy remember Hirakoba Rin? and Kite Eishirou?
Now Hirakoba seemed talented and Kite was sort of a beast with his Shukichiho on all direction, Big Bang and Habu.
Does anyone reckon we could see them again?
 

MochiRoll

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Messages
123
Reaction score
25
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Anyobdy remember Hirakoba Rin? and Kite Eishirou?
Now Hirakoba seemed talented and Kite was sort of a beast with his Shukichiho on all direction, Big Bang and Habu.
Does anyone reckon we could see them again?
Oh, i don't know about Rin. But I think, Kite would have his fair share of attention. he's one of the above average players.

And, well, he's in Pair Puri. I don't know if that would really mean something but...i don't know.
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
that's a shame.
Opinion on seeing Zaizen Hikaru or Amane ''Davide'' Hikaru again?
They seemed interesting.

---------- Post added August 30, 2011 at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was August 13, 2011 at 04:27 PM ----------

New players to see.

Tanegashima Shuji, (No.2 representative looks silly-awesome).

Tokugawa Kazuya (Took out Echizen in a long rally. Need I say more?)

Ryoga Echizen(I Think its him, after his DRAGONBALL Z Tennis in the movie, Need I say more?),

Migihashi Itarou(the guy on the 2nd Stringers poster on the FAR right)

No.7 Kimijima Ikuto (He looks kinda like Aizen, I dont watch BLEACH much but Aizen looked all sinister, Kimijma has that same BOSS feeling to him).

They characters I'm looking forward to.
 
Top