Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

No. Do you? Perhaps you do as you talk to her a lot in that thread with long name and acronym.
Well I don't even thought we do talk in the thread names LPTPWT

Hmm I know she really enjoys Harry Potter though
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Do you enjoy Harry Potter?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Yes, I do Milly... What about you?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

I enjoy the books. Really amazing. The movies. I do not like. How about you? Like you the movies as well, or just thee books?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

I throughly enjoyed the books... I've watched all the movies... EXCEPT the new one.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Why not the new one, dapper sir?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Haven't had the time to go to the movies to watch it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Why not? Are you too busy being dapper don?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Cough... Well I am a math nerd... :3
This message is Naomi-approved. :thumbs

Just so many freaking graphs that you had to memorize and completely understand...
Moving a demand curve left or right... or the Supply Curve up or down... WAS WAY TO CONFUSING...
You just brought back some very haunting memories.

Also... Have you ever been to any Cons and what not?
Conventions... Nope, not me. I guess I just never really know about them. Plus, they take traveling, money, and planning. Three things I either lack or suck at. I don't really have any friends that're into that sort of thing though... Hmmm. I've always wanted to go to Leaky Con though. I think Comic Con might be fun too. I don't really know about anything else though.

you?

nothing wrong with being a nun. Not like you'll get any either way. :ohaielmo Watch adult stuff, study how to do it. :>
Being a girl, it's probably pretty easy to get some if I really tried hard enough.
Errr. I'll just let the guys study up on that. When the time comes, I'll be like "ok go". :derp

Aww. hope it all gets resolved soon. Reminds me of House though. :o
You like House, M3J? :blai

Where did you step on him? tried stepping on his nuts? If you did and he did not react to it, then there's either a problem or he's really out cold. :|
He was covered in a blanket, so there's really no telling. :fail

Why not? :<
I didn't like The Hangover II because it was the same thing as the first one only not as good. Plus it was just pretty contrived and unrealistic to a point of annoying me. Example: *master violinist cuts his finger off and gets trapped in a hot elevator for hours* His Response: Oh no biggie, guys. Cause we're friends.

:fail

M3J, you're not allowed to do that.

Most women, girls told me that the memory thing is more like a myth...or just depends on the person...some remember it, some don't...so that part about regret is not really there...well it's not a universal thing
You have a point. It's different for everyone. I would remember it though, even if it was dreadful. XD I have a knack for remembering things I try very hard to repress, even if it's years after I've managed to finally forget them.

To answer the first line, I quote:

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

:3
......................I don't know whether to thank this post or pretend it doesn't exist.

Aye, a new album :wtf :yay :woo Oh yesssssssssssss must have more Keane =D

I like Evanescence some of her songs are cool, but really :notrust thats a long time lets hope for an :woo tastict comeback xD
So how did you like Zucchero if i might ask?
Evanescence came out with a new single a few days ago. Although I wasn't particularly excited over it, that's fine. I've always preferred other tracks on their two albums than the singles they put on the radio. Tell me what you think if you give it a listen.

Its okay, im the innocent one in the group who usually never gets these jokes and im like 'What?'

I'm usually the non innocent one in the group who has to awkwardly explain the nasty joke to the innocent ones.
We complete each other. :love

Yes those explanations work perfectly, havent done maths or rather real maths (cuz i have bio and physics) in a year ^^ :derp ima so happy

:XD :cheez :lmao if someone tried to pick ME up with that i think I'd fall, intellectuals are so cool :zomg if he's cute too its a booya bonus :woo
Dude. Physics is math, no matter how you look at it.... Only harder.
Looks + brains = HOLY SHET. I'd rather take a less hot guy with smarts than a really hot guy anyway though.

If I were an integral, I would cover the entire area beneath your curve;)
XD;;;

If I were an Affine-regular Polygon I would surround your entire Exscriptible Quadrilateral

Take that math-otakus :box
NO GEOMETRY ALLOWED PLEASE.

You and The Square root of Negative 1 were meant for each other :D
I told this one to my mom and she was like :derp :fail

Oh my God you math nerd! So cool! :zomg
Oxymoron FTW. Errr sarcasm. Either one :D

LOL...not really. Stretch your breaks out, usually they don't care...usually. Actually that's awful advice :rofl
:rofl Breaks are hard to come by. Kohl's sucks, by the way. Never apply there.

Wait...she only sent you and none of your sisters? :blink
My sisters went, but I had to go for longer. >:[

I threw up in my mouth a little bit. I see what you did there :derp
I literally thought this same things after reading his post! :lmao

I am confused so I shall glomp Naomi and then go and touch myself in that order.
I appreciate your thoughtfulness of the order. :glomp

I forgot what we were talking about. Wanna put ants in Naomi's pants?
:yelling
I hate bugs. :bored

Kwodsn says he misses you D:
Oh kwodsn. If only I had full custody... then you would be one screwed up little fire ball.

I throughly enjoyed the books... I've watched all the movies... EXCEPT the new one.
*dislike*



You guys wanna see what I did this week?


Ok here's me and two of my sisters working on it. It went much faster once I convinced them to help me with it. Whew. They helped a lot with doing the blue mist in the background and they did the butterfly to the left as well as filling in some of the flowers. I'm on the far right, by the way. My feet are so dirty!


The finished look. In all honesty... I didn't enjoy the final product. I meant to make it much happier looking, but my paintings always end up with depressing undertones. It's something my subconscious must do, because I don't mean it to end that way all of the time. My aunt liked it very much though. She's going through a divorce right now, so maybe she needed it to be a sad painting. It was 3 feet by 7 feet and done in acrylics.

And as always, there is something HP related in the pictures, you just can't see it! My sister is wearing a Harry Potter shirt I bought her. :derp

But to make up for the lack of HP goodness, here's this. :derp
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Naomidee said:
This message is Naomi-approved. :thumbs
:hurr

You just brought back some very haunting memories.
What do you mean? :worrybunny

Conventions... Nope, not me. I guess I just never really know about them. Plus, they take traveling, money, and planning. Three things I either lack or suck at. I don't really have any friends that're into that sort of thing though... Hmmm. I've always wanted to go to Leaky Con though. I think Comic Con might be fun too. I don't really know about anything else though.

you?
Same exact reasons why I haven't really been able to go to any Cons either... I am most likely going to one in March/April because my Favorite Voice Actor will be there and it's only a 15-20 minute drive :D

Being a girl, it's probably pretty easy to get some if I really tried hard enough.
Errr. I'll just let the guys study up on that. When the time comes, I'll be like "ok go". :derp
Honestly it's better if you wait untill you find someone you want to lose it to, that's kinda were I screwed up at.

I told this one to my mom and she was like :derp :fail
By this, did she actually get what was being said? D:

Oh kwodsn. If only I had full custody... then you would be one screwed up little fire ball.
I doubt it's any worse than what I could do.

*dislike*
I'm sorry Naomi! I'll watch it as soon as I can...

The finished look. In all honesty... I didn't enjoy the final product. I meant to make it much happier looking, but my paintings always end up with depressing undertones. It's something my subconscious must do, because I don't mean it to end that way all of the time. My aunt liked it very much though. She's going through a divorce right now, so maybe she needed it to be a sad painting. It was 3 feet by 7 feet and done in acrylics.
The mural looks really awesome :thumbs... Who ended up doing most of the work? D:

Poor Poor Snape... All he ever wanted was Lily's love and it cared on in him after her death :scry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

That mural is indeed impressive. You understate your and your sister's artistic ability by playing the humble one earlier, I see what you did there :hee

Here's the million dollar question though, did your aunt pay you? :derp

Oh you got the job at Kohl's? Hating it already?...ouch
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

That's a lovely mural painting. Now, make me one too ^.^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

The painting...well the pessimistic undertone comes from the color of the branches and the style...which reminds me of blood tbh...and there's not much contrast either...so maybe that's why

But I love it...it looks great:wtf...pessimistic undertone or not, it looks awesome...I think the effects that remind me of blood are the best:p

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

You have a point. It's different for everyone. I would remember it though, even if it was dreadful. XD I have a knack for remembering things I try very hard to repress, even if it's years after I've managed to finally forget them.
But this is not something unique...there will be much better encounters in the future, so it's pretty easy to forget...especially when there are slim chances that it will be spectacular,or dreadful...it's more average, except a little pain at first:kukuku
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Blood? Pain? Are you a wizardvampire? :gwah
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

That's the name humans chose:shifty
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

You are in Romania :cookiehand
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Well yeah...almost humans:paperbag
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Guys, it was fun knowing you. I'm saying this in advance, because Naomi will probaply kidnap me once she read this post

Err... well, the point is. I looked at the picture where 3 girls are drawing and... I don't know who of them is my Nao-tan :scry

She's the one in the middle, no? Or on the left? Or the right? :gwah
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Alpha, She said she was the one on the very far right... I see you don't pay attention to what she posts D:
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Alpha, She said she was the one on the very far right... I see you don't pay attention to what she posts D:
I was distracted... by other things :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top