Don't hate the player ... Hate the Game :3


Go to Charlie's thread ;DI may have lost but my answer still is the best![]()
I won't be able to come up with anything till tonight anywaysI won't help time to talk to KD about the sets until tonight Ç.Ç
So XD If KD doesn't prepare something during the day, I'll talk to him when I get home and we'll decide o/
(That means: If you think about something while I'm out, feel free to go for it XD)


Huh :Pdowns and falla... the new couple. congratz on finding each other
Hey you should of played mr.MR Retired PlayerOH HOW COOL WHAT AN EXCITING GAME I CAN'T WAIT FO THE HUNDREAD OF PEOPLE WHO PLAYED TO RECEIVE THEIR PUNISHMENTS. MH IS GOING TO BE FULL OF FUNNY SETS
FAIL GAME![]()
But But But... Lala D:Hey, I didn't have a contract with Nao-chan, so KD can give her a set, but I can, right? :3 I mean, I won, and I made no pact with no one Ç.ç
Yes. more funny sets for everyone!Hey, I didn't have a contract with Nao-chan, so KD can give her a set, but I can, right? :3 I mean, I won, and I made no pact with no one Ç.ç


I don't know why people can't shut the fuck up...you didn't even play so FUCK OFF.OH HOW COOL WHAT AN EXCITING GAME I CAN'T WAIT FO THE HUNDREAD OF PEOPLE WHO PLAYED TO RECEIVE THEIR PUNISHMENTS. MH IS GOING TO BE FULL OF FUNNY SETS
FAIL GAME![]()
No you can't give her a set...a player who had a contract with her won..so it will take full effect...Hey, I didn't have a contract with Nao-chan, so KD can give her a set, but I can, right? :3 I mean, I won, and I made no pact with no one Ç.ç


