Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Don't hate the player ... Hate the Game :3
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah, this game is cursed. Now I can't win unless Kdowns hosts...:crying
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I may have lost but my answer still is the best :hip
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I won't help time to talk to KD about the sets until tonight Ç.Ç
So XD If KD doesn't prepare something during the day, I'll talk to him when I get home and we'll decide o/

(That means: If you think about something while I'm out, feel free to go for it XD)
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I may have lost but my answer still is the best :hip
Go to Charlie's thread ;D

I won't help time to talk to KD about the sets until tonight Ç.Ç
So XD If KD doesn't prepare something during the day, I'll talk to him when I get home and we'll decide o/

(That means: If you think about something while I'm out, feel free to go for it XD)
I won't be able to come up with anything till tonight anyways
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
downs and falla... the new couple. congratz on finding each other
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
OH HOW COOL WHAT AN EXCITING GAME I CAN'T WAIT FO THE HUNDREAD OF PEOPLE WHO PLAYED TO RECEIVE THEIR PUNISHMENTS. MH IS GOING TO BE FULL OF FUNNY SETS :zomg


FAIL GAME :fail
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hey, I didn't have a contract with Nao-chan, so KD can give her a set, but I can, right? :3 I mean, I won, and I made no pact with no one Ç.ç
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
downs and falla... the new couple. congratz on finding each other
Huh :P

OH HOW COOL WHAT AN EXCITING GAME I CAN'T WAIT FO THE HUNDREAD OF PEOPLE WHO PLAYED TO RECEIVE THEIR PUNISHMENTS. MH IS GOING TO BE FULL OF FUNNY SETS :zomg


FAIL GAME :fail
Hey you should of played mr.MR Retired Player

Hey, I didn't have a contract with Nao-chan, so KD can give her a set, but I can, right? :3 I mean, I won, and I made no pact with no one Ç.ç
But But But... Lala D:
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Hey, I didn't have a contract with Nao-chan, so KD can give her a set, but I can, right? :3 I mean, I won, and I made no pact with no one Ç.ç
Yes. more funny sets for everyone!

I mean, the only thing why we all playing it is to get punished or punish losers, aint we?

Contracts are bad and evil.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Yeah i don't really understand why people make contracts. Using Lady gaga sets or ....... isn't that the dream of everyone ? :o

Now seriously. This is a game. Someone wins, other looses. With contracts this simple law is totally destroyed :yelling
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
OH HOW COOL WHAT AN EXCITING GAME I CAN'T WAIT FO THE HUNDREAD OF PEOPLE WHO PLAYED TO RECEIVE THEIR PUNISHMENTS. MH IS GOING TO BE FULL OF FUNNY SETS :zomg


FAIL GAME :fail
I don't know why people can't shut the fuck up...you didn't even play so FUCK OFF.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Hey, I didn't have a contract with Nao-chan, so KD can give her a set, but I can, right? :3 I mean, I won, and I made no pact with no one Ç.ç
No you can't give her a set...a player who had a contract with her won..so it will take full effect...

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

anyways I call dibs on hosting next game...
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
WOOOOOO I LOVE IT ^^

:D :D :D
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
So that's why he has it. It's really cuuuute! Nice job, Farfalla!
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That Rabbit :wtf

Looks so tasty cute.

:eyeroll
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top