The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Make a contract with me!

hum the terms of the contract?
You should be a... girl. And I see that you're... not. :3c
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Make a contract with me!

I'm sorry :scry
That means you're not visiting Pantalea often enough. :yelling

Strange enough, I'm currently in love with her old song rather than her new single. XD But Utsusemi and LOST CHILDREN are awesome indeed~

You should be a... girl. And I see that you're... not. :3c
Internet can be tricky :3c
Oh, right. Like how someone who looks like a lovely lady is actually a sadist. :eyeroll
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Make a contract with me!

ghost-chan....:hurr
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Make a contract with me!

Oh, right. Like how someone who looks like a lovely lady is actually a sadist. :eyeroll
Oh my, thank you. At least I look like a lovely lady. XD

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

ghost-chan....:hurr
Yes, gold? :hurr

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

MH ghosts?!

Since when :iik
Don't you know? :O_O

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

You should know by now. XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Make a contract with me!

MH ghosts?!

Since when :iik
Ever since the world started, Zelx. :-_-

@Michalv: Even the suspect knows in one shot. :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

You? Romeo? :-_-
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Looking for love? :hurr
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

I choked. Literally. What the heck in the world is wrong with your head? Are you feeling lonely all of a sudden? :hurr
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Looking for love? :hurr
I'm always looking for love. :hurr

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

I choked. Literally. What the heck in the world is wrong with your head? Are you feeling lonely all of a sudden? :hurr
Nothing. I just feel like quoting Mr. Shakespeare coz I'm studying about him. :hurr
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Oh. :( I thought you're feeling lonely. Lots of us here can comfort you and make your days brighter. :glomp

(I guess in your head it means more people to torture. :P)
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

:cheez

And I'm going to entertain all of you with quotes from Mr. Shakespeare.

To be or not to be, that's the question.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Yay! Another quote thread!
So... who's the Romeo? Hm.. Michal and yuki...
not bad at all :lmao
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Where art thou, Romeo?

Yay! Another quote thread!
So... who's the Romeo? Hm.. Michal and yuki...
not bad at all :lmao
Should it be Zeltrax x Yuki? :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top