Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Were you the photographer, BBB? :derp
What if I were? :derp
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Heh, Kdowns, whatcha gonna sing?

(And yeah, adding more MZ thread to my sub box ^^)
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Heh, Kdowns, whatcha gonna sing?

(And yeah, adding more MZ thread to my sub box ^^)
Umm Idk yet... I am open to suggestions

That would be creepy, wouldn't it? :p
Also It's creepy because how did this happen?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

First we need money to raise our kids :XD

Why another? :o
It's what gives money in my country :o
Meh, I meet a lot of civil engineering students here... Well, in my uni there's a civil engineering major so it couldn't be helped. *shrug*

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Umm Idk yet... I am open to suggestions
How about latin songs? :cheez
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

So who is the anti-alliance alliance going against and why should I apply to join?
You should join because I'm there :amuse though the choice is still yours :thumbs




:wub
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

I think I'm Anti Anti-Alliance...double negative :hurr



That was lame :derp
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Oh, oh, Kdowns, how bout you sing K-pop :lmao

:XD

No, don't do it, unless you have the awesome dance skills to accompany it :rofl
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

How about latin songs? :cheez
Umm... Idk any....
You should join because I'm there :amuse though the choice is still yours :thumbs




:wub
What Goldb said :3
I think I'm Anti Anti-Alliance...double negative :hurr



That was lame :derp
'
How I love double negatives.

Oh, oh, Kdowns, how bout you sing K-pop :lmao

:XD

No, don't do it, unless you have the awesome dance skills to accompany it :rofl
I don't listen to Kpop
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Meh, I meet a lot of civil engineering students here... Well, in my uni there's a civil engineering major so it couldn't be helped. *shrug*

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------



How about latin songs? :cheez
What's your major Yuki? Medicin?

I like that Latin song
"Gloriaaaaaaaaaaa, Gloriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
In exelsis Deooooooooooo~
Et in terra Pax Homnibus"
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

The Anti-Alliance Alliance.

Great name, kdowns. :lmao

Benny would be more like a bandit in disguise. =D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

You should join because I'm there :amuse though the choice is still yours :thumbs




:wub
Good point but wouldn't it be nice if we have different hobbies/interests too?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Oh, oh, Kdowns, how bout you sing K-pop :lmao

:XD

No, don't do it, unless you have the awesome dance skills to accompany it :rofl

Yeah, downs, I've found something fitting for you

 
Last edited by a moderator:

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

What's your major Yuki? Medicin?

I like that Latin song
"Gloriaaaaaaaaaaa, Gloriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
In exelsis Deooooooooooo~
Et in terra Pax Homnibus"
GAH NOT GLORIA LA LA LA LAAAAAAA I had to sing that in choir twice...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Heeey, ksnowd! You don't mind me calling you that, right? :p Cause I'll stop if you don't. :oh

I'm applying to the Anti-Alliance Alliance as of NAO!

Hope I'm accepted. ^^
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

What's your major Yuki? Medicin?

I like that Latin song
"Gloriaaaaaaaaaaa, Gloriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
In exelsis Deooooooooooo~
Et in terra Pax Homnibus"
Medicine? You actually think I'll enter the same major as phio?
No, no... I hate doctors, there's no way I'll be one of them. My major is English.

Gloria in Excelsis Deo? XD
How about Dies Irae?

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

GAH NOT GLORIA LA LA LA LAAAAAAA I had to sing that in choir twice...
I rather like it. Gloriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
That requires a very long breath. XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

The Anti-Alliance Alliance.

Great name, kdowns. :lmao
This is a great opportunity for you to tell people where the name came from Kevin.....:notrust

Good point but wouldn't it be nice if we have different hobbies/interests too?
That's why I said the choice is yours :hip
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Heeey, ksnowd! You don't mind me calling you that, right? :p Cause I'll stop if you don't. :oh

I'm applying to the Anti-Alliance Alliance as of NAO!

Hope I'm accepted. ^^
I don't mind it at all :3
and You are accepted welcome to the elite of the elite

Medicine? You actually think I'll enter the same major as phio?
No, no... I hate doctors, there's no way I'll be one of them. My major is English.

Gloria in Excelsis Deo? XD
How about Dies Irae?

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------



I rather like it. Gloriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
That requires a very long breath. XD
Die Irae :33333
This is a great opportunity for you to tell people where the name came from Kevin.....:notrust



That's why I said the choice is yours :hip
Goldb is the epic creator of this title.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top