Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Die Irae :33333
OH come on. Don't write it like that... It's actually quite good.
Do you watch D-Gray.Man? It has a soundtrack song that use Dies Irae lyrics: Lala's Lullaby.
Lacrimosa dies irae... Qua resurget ex favilla... Judicandus homo reus... Huic ergo parce deus... Pie Jesu domine...
:XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

I know what the song is :3
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

GAH NOT GLORIA LA LA LA LAAAAAAA I had to sing that in choir twice...
:hi5

:crying

Me too.....choir buddies FTW!!! :rofl

But yeah, it was so bad the time we did it...like...our teachers loved it...but the audience didn't, and our teachers still forced an encore :fail

Kdowns, are you a bass or tenor?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

I was in choir too... But of course the choir sang beautifully. :hurr
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

I go to an all boys school, yuki.

Thus, we have an all boys choir :fail

All soprano's and alto's are replaced by trebles whos balls haven't dropped, and yeah, others have to make to with falsetto...

It's rather terrible unless we do combined performances with the girls >_>
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Female or male choir is troublesome indeed. The are great when put together. I love singing with bass, they give the foundation of the song; it is their part which often makes go 'awwwwww~' when singing a song. <3

Is Haze a tenor or a bass? ^^
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

I go to an all boys school, yuki.

Thus, we have an all boys choir :fail

All soprano's and alto's are replaced by trebles whos balls haven't dropped, and yeah, others have to make to with falsetto...

It's rather terrible unless we do combined performances with the girls >_>
So, I once sang in an all girls choir. But I admit that it's harder for boys coz their voice change...
When I sang in all girls choir, we divided the voice into sopran, alto and mezzo sopran. I like this arrangement better coz I'm a mezzo soprano so I can sing more easily. In the usual choir, well... either I sing in sopran and risk my throat or I sing in alto and risk my breath. Usually I prefer alto but when they doesn't have enough girls for sopran.. I'll sing in sopran. :fail It's a sad fate for a mezzo-soprano,
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Are you all singers? :gwaah

"MH Choir"! :wtf
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Not a professional one, though. :worrybunny
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

LOL, "MH Choir" is a great idea! Maybe we can find a song then arrange it and sing it for MH. XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

:hi5

:crying

Me too.....choir buddies FTW!!! :rofl

But yeah, it was so bad the time we did it...like...our teachers loved it...but the audience didn't, and our teachers still forced an encore :fail

Kdowns, are you a bass or tenor?
I'm a tenor xD
I was in choir too... But of course the choir sang beautifully. :hurr
So did mine :hurr
I go to an all boys school, yuki.

Thus, we have an all boys choir :fail

All soprano's and alto's are replaced by trebles whos balls haven't dropped, and yeah, others have to make to with falsetto...

It's rather terrible unless we do combined performances with the girls >_>
Gah, I HATE HATE HATE singing in falsetto....

Female or male choir is troublesome indeed. The are great when put together. I love singing with bass, they give the foundation of the song; it is their part which often makes go 'awwwwww~' when singing a song. <3

Is Haze a tenor or a bass? ^^
Luckilly I was in a Mixed Choir so it was Boys and Girls :hurr

So, I once sang in an all girls choir. But I admit that it's harder for boys coz their voice change...
When I sang in all girls choir, we divided the voice into sopran, alto and mezzo sopran. I like this arrangement better coz I'm a mezzo soprano so I can sing more easily. In the usual choir, well... either I sing in sopran and risk my throat or I sing in alto and risk my breath. Usually I prefer alto but when they doesn't have enough girls for sopran.. I'll sing in sopran. :fail It's a sad fate for a mezzo-soprano,
Yep plus with major "Blind Zones" in newly changed males voices so it's harder to find where they sing at
Are you all singers? :gwaah

"MH Choir"! :wtf
Not a professional one, though. :worrybunny
LOL, "MH Choir" is a great idea! Maybe we can find a song then arrange it and sing it for MH. XD
All Agreed :vbunny
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

I go to an all boys school, yuki.

Thus, we have an all boys choir :fail

All soprano's and alto's are replaced by trebles whos balls haven't dropped, and yeah, others have to make to with falsetto...

It's rather terrible unless we do combined performances with the girls >_>
I pity you :crying

High school is one of the times a girl's beauty shines the most and spending that time surrounded by guys is trullysad :crying
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

So who sings what?

All positions are now open for applications, phio is in charge of finding the song :thumbs
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Wait... What Goldb where?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

I take bass~
:XD

And yeah BBB, there are no women nearby at all :XD (Well, their school is right next to ours, but still separate except at recess and lunch...)
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

I wish I can take mezzo-sopran but in a choir with boys, I can only take sopran or alto... :worrybunny
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

So who sings what?

All positions are now open for applications, phio is in charge of finding the song :thumbs
What? Why should I find the song? :O I actually have two songs in mind ready, if you insist. I'm not sure if it's to your liking, though. :hurr

And I'll take sopran. I used to be an alto, but mt junior high school's choir's teacher put me in sopran and insisted me to enlarge my vocal range for a sopran, here I am. <3
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

What? Why should I find the song? :O I actually have two songs in mind ready, if you insist. I'm not sure if it's to your liking, though. :hurr
Wh don't we sing Kumbaya? XD

And I'll take sopran. I used to be an alto, but mt junior high school's choir's teacher put me in sopran and insisted me to enlarge my vocal range for a sopran, here I am. <3
enlarge your vocal range by singing in sopran voice? then doesn't it mean my vocal range is large coz I sing in sopran, mezzo-sopran and alto? :jawdrop
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Wh don't we sing Kumbaya? XD
What the heck is Kumbaya? XD

enlarge your vocal range by singing in sopran voice? then doesn't it mean my vocal range is large coz I sing in sopran, mezzo-sopran and alto? :jawdrop
One more factor to determine that is how often you sing in each vocal range. Each has similar but still different vocal range. Which voice you sing in the most, that would be your strongest range, I think. I rarely sings in alto, and I was often trained to reach high notes, so yeah. XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

What the heck is Kumbaya? XD
A hymn of sort.
This is one version of it:


One more factor to determine that is how often you sing in each vocal range. Each has similar but still different vocal range. Which voice you sing in the most, that would be your strongest range, I think. I rarely sings in alto, and I was often trained to reach high notes, so yeah. XD
Uh, in school choir I sang in alto... in dorm choir I sang in sopran and mezzo-sopran (for ordinarium songs)... But I think my strongest range is still mezzo-sopran coz when I sing solo, I still sing in mezzo-sopran. :worrybunny
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top