Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

I still don't :lmao
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Umm... We will see when the Results come out :3
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Where is the link to the writing contest? *too lazy to look*
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Hmmm... who should I vote for? :plot
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

*cough* :3
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

But which one?

Maybe if you sing the lyrics, it will help me decide ;)
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

xD The Darkness :3
Gah...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Voted~

Good luck
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Thank You :3
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Can your sig get any cooler :wtf
that's one great evolution and family there, charmander.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Well Zeltrax, I don't know if I can ever possibly top this one unless something incredably amazing appears.
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

OMG Your sig... :wtf
Pikachu!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

xD I guess my sig is a hit... Even though I didn't make it D:
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

It is cute though. :love
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

good luck for the 31 remaining post riki :toc
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Gee... I voted for you downs.. (I guess I did. Sorry, phio-chan. :3) But I :jawdrop when I saw that the writings there are mostly about sadness and darkness. :fail
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Gee... I voted for you downs.. (I guess I did. Sorry, phio-chan. :3) But I :jawdrop when I saw that the writings there are mostly about sadness and darkness. :fail
xD Like from everyones or just mine? Which one of mine did you vote for?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

From everyone. And I don't remember which one. :3
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Oh Okay :3 But atleast you voted :thumbs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top