Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Gee... I voted for you downs.. (I guess I did. Sorry, phio-chan. :3) But I :jawdrop when I saw that the writings there are mostly about sadness and darkness. :fail
No problem, madam. No problem. My skills had degraded. It has been so long since I last write a poem. XD I haven't voted myself yet, argh. Gonna do it tomorrow, I guess.
Writing about sadness is both easiest and hardest. XD
 
Last edited:

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

No problem, madam. No problem. I haven't voted myself yet, argh. Gonna do it tomorrow, I guess.
Writing about sadness is both easiest and hardest. XD
It really is both the Easiest and the Hardest. Because sometimes you most be lost for words xD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Writing about your emotions is difficult since it's sometimes hard to describe the feelings in words to others imo.
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

That is true, but somehow I find writing in sadness or hatred is harder than happiness, yet it's also easy. Your poem can only consist of one word like 'DIE', but then, would it really convey the message? I write more in such gloomy feelings than happy ones, so I don't know. XD

But of course, writing, especially in which you want to express deep emotions, is hard.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Yeah, I found it hard when writing my songs but I guess writing a song is a bit easier since you have a chorus to go off of, but a lack of words happens a lot.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

You're in my thoughts, kdowns.

Stay safe and cool.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Oh naomi why do you keep this act? Tell him the true. You don't love Kdowns
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Oh naomi why do you keep this act? Tell him the true. You don't love Kdowns
I approve of this post :nod
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

WhatisthisIdon'teven?!

I just don't want kdowns to get eaten by the fire. :bored
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

BBB and Alpha... You don't even know what's going on right now...
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Pfft. What noobs. u.u~
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Oh? Naomidowns? or Kmidee?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

I think kmidee sounds better. Naomidowns sounds like it shows more domination of the female.

I would say I'm a noob about this as well then. Is that you and downs on Naomi's sig? :hurr
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

>/////<

Errr. I dunno, d'you like being Kanda, kdowns? :rofl
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Well kanda is the best form of badassery there is
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Aww so cute :wub

So many blossoming relationships on MH :amuse
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Not You too Goldb...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Was the fire in your town downs? I heard about the fires in texas :s
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Yeah, I was under Mandatory Evacuation it was right across the Highway from me. Everything is okay for me now for now. I am home now though.
That's what Naomi, meant when she was thinking of me xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Sorry I heard about it just a while ago, I was at work all day. Glad you're safe and hoping the same for the family. Do they have any idea what caused it yet?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top