Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Random Paradise

No worries~

Loads of MH'ers come and go...some FF'ers have erratic activity patterns...don't know what else to call/label it as. xDDD!

Yes indeed. Astonishingly, I do have some relatives in Bulgaria. :| It was actually my first time over there. It was very interesting to say the least. Very, very different to London off course hahaha. Seriously, I'm not just saying it for nothing; there are some very beautiful looking women over there. I was like > :jawdrop at the airport. Had to keep a straight face...I was travelling with my parents and the whole family.....to BULGARIA of all places but yea. <_<

I'm probably going to visit my Uncle again some time in the new year. Dunno, for sure though. I'll let you know. It would be awesome to meet up. :3

Pay for my ticket. ;-;


xP!


I'm glad to see you around MH again, kuma-chwan. Brings back the memories from the golden era of the FF. :lmao
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I don't really remember "the golden era" of the FF, it's still golden to me. :D

Sorry, I don't think I can pay your ticket. :oh xD

What kind of relatives are the ones you have here? Are they distant or closer?
And by the way, where in Sofia were you?

I still can't believe you were here. :p

And of course it's different than London. That's LONDON we're talking about! This is just Sofia.

Sorry, I should be asking you questions in your thread instead. xD

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

LOL, she lives far away from my current place, so I'll get it to her later. And in her name, greetings back to you. XD Dori-chan sounds good, don't you think? It's cute, unique, and special. It reminds me of Dora The Adventure. :lmao

Hmm, what do you think of the anime? Is it good enough, at least compared to the manga? Maybe I can try it out. CLAMP's old series are awesome; the new ones are not very impressive IMO. Unfortunately, Kobato included. I dropped the manga shortly after I finished the anime though those who read and watched said that they are different. Even the ending is different. So I'll still encourage you to try. ^^

Yaaaaay! Asking questions and answering questions are fun, no? <3
Yes, "Dori-chan" is cute, but it's strange to me to be called with another name and not my own.

I'll still try Kobato, I might like it.

Chobits' anime compared to the manga is good, but not good enough. At least that's the way I felt about it. I've watched it a long time ago, so I'm not sure, but I think it followed the manga's story. It's a good adaptation, but it left me with the feeling that something was missing. If you've read and watched Midori no Hibi, it's the same in manga-anime comparison. Just not enough!

Yes, yes, it's fun, fun! ^^
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

Yes, "Dori-chan" is cute, but it's strange to me to be called with another name and not my own.

I'll still try Kobato, I might like it.

Chobits' anime compared to the manga is good, but not good enough. At least that's the way I felt about it. I've watched it a long time ago, so I'm not sure, but I think it followed the manga's story. It's a good adaptation, but it left me with the feeling that something was missing. If you've read and watched Midori no Hibi, it's the same in manga-anime comparison. Just not enough!

Yes, yes, it's fun, fun! ^^
Hm, that's true. :lmao

Okay, have fun following Kobato! It actually has its crazy and sweet moments as well. Just not that impressive, in my opinion. ^^ And about Chobits, I might give it a try later for the anime. I'm a bit curious with its plot. I read the manga a bit. XD

What is Bulgaria like? :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

What is Bulgaria like? :XD
I don't think I can anser that properly. xD It's just a country. :D
Ask something specific, if you want. Like, are "boys cute?" or something like that. :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

how tall are you?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I'm 180 cm, which is about 6 foots... I think... xD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

I'm 180 cm, which is about 6 foots... I think... xD
Share me 5-10 cm, please. :bored

Do you join any sports club? With that height, sports like basketball or volley maybe is a piece of cake. XDD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

Do you like being tall?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

just dropin' by to say hello. Will do my super-mega interesting introduction post later...

/drops dead :sleepy
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Share me 5-10 cm, please. :bored

Do you join any sports club? With that height, sports like basketball or volley maybe is a piece of cake. XDD
Yeah, I get that really often. xD I might be tall, but I'm skinny and... I don't think it's the thing for me. There weren't really sports clubs in school, but each school has a team. I was never really into that kind of stuff. I like playing sometimes, but it's not my thing. I like roller skating though. And riding a bike. :p And if I have and mp3 with me, it's priceless.

Btw, if I share some cm with you, would you give me some meat? :D I'm like 52 kg now, which is... 115 lb, but I used to be 55 and I know that with the height I have I should be 65. I should eat more, I know. xD

Do you like being tall?
That's and interesting question. xD When I was little I got picked on about it and stuff. And a lot of people didn't like me because of being different and all. And I usually didn't have a friend in class. And boys were also a problem, because most of the boys that I liked were smaller than me and I was sad that no one would like me because of being taller. xD Then of course as I was growing up, boys started to get really tall, but not taller than me, and I was still the tallest girl I knew. Until the time I was in 9th grade and met this girl from the other class who was like not only taller than me, but like... bigger. Now I feel average, even though I'm still pretty tall. At least boys my age are taller than me now. ^^ So since some time I don't mind it, since it's not really a problem for me. As I grew up I started liking myself more. And yeah, now I can say I like being tall. ^^
Sorry, was that too long? :sweat

just dropin' by to say hello. Will do my super-mega interesting introduction post later...

/drops dead :sleepy
Hello! ^^
Okay, I'll be waiting.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

Ah, I see. Do you also enjoy knowing what the weather is before anyone else?

Nah, not too long. No worries. ^^

What manga do you read?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

:hi5

Your exactly as tall as me ^^

And yeah, I'm considered short in my school; we have the nationals basketball player here (think he's 2m+) :lmao

And I don't think I've ever seen anyone worry about being tall, I thought that was generally considered rather attractive? :hurr

I think that height wise guys worry a lot about being short, and it's probably a bigger problem as well, cause girls can be small and cute... :XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

Yeah, I get that really often. xD I might be tall, but I'm skinny and... I don't think it's the thing for me. There weren't really sports clubs in school, but each school has a team. I was never really into that kind of stuff. I like playing sometimes, but it's not my thing. I like roller skating though. And riding a bike. :p And if I have and mp3 with me, it's priceless.

Btw, if I share some cm with you, would you give me some meat? :D I'm like 52 kg now, which is... 115 lb, but I used to be 55 and I know that with the height I have I should be 65. I should eat more, I know. xD
I see. Me too, I don't go much about sports. Prefer to watch them than to play them. XD I agree, riding a bike is awesome! I used to do it when I was at my hometown for holiday. The air was so fresh, the wind was nice. Accompanied with my lovely favorite songs from my phone, I could ride on the bike pretty long. XD I really miss those moments.

Whoa! If I could, I'd share you some meat too. I was 48, during holiday I might even get to 50, while it's not very appropriate for my current height. If I take 10 cm from you then give you around 5 kg, that would be a brilliant change. XD Yeah, it's weird how those who need to be a bit fatter can't get fat while those who don't want to get fatter always have it the other way. =____=
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

BLEH, I R COOKIE MONSTER! PH34R MY COOKIE EATING POWA!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Ah, I see. Do you also enjoy knowing what the weather is before anyone else?

Nah, not too long. No worries. ^^

What manga do you read?
Weeell, if I told you I mainly read shojo and some josei, you would probably disapprove of me, so I won't tell you. Oops...
I think I'd like most of the genres, but I'm kinda fixated on shojo/josei, because of reading mostly that. But I like Naruto and FMA, so I guess you can say I also like shonen. The ones I know I don't like are yaoi and shonen-ai. Definitely. xD

:hi5

Your exactly as tall as me ^^

And yeah, I'm considered short in my school; we have the nationals basketball player here (think he's 2m+) :lmao

And I don't think I've ever seen anyone worry about being tall, I thought that was generally considered rather attractive? :hurr

I think that height wise guys worry a lot about being short, and it's probably a bigger problem as well, cause girls can be small and cute... :XD
Yaaay, we're the same height. ^^

I can't believe you're considered short, you'd be average here. I think...

Being tall is generally considered attractive, but like you said, guys worry about being shorter than girls, so that's why sometimes guys didn't like me because of that. Besides, when I was younger, it was kinda considered strange. You know how it is. Kids are awful. :scry

I see. Me too, I don't go much about sports. Prefer to watch them than to play them. XD I agree, riding a bike is awesome! I used to do it when I was at my hometown for holiday. The air was so fresh, the wind was nice. Accompanied with my lovely favorite songs from my phone, I could ride on the bike pretty long. XD I really miss those moments.

Whoa! If I could, I'd share you some meat too. I was 48, during holiday I might even get to 50, while it's not very appropriate for my current height. If I take 10 cm from you then give you around 5 kg, that would be a brilliant change. XD Yeah, it's weird how those who need to be a bit fatter can't get fat while those who don't want to get fatter always have it the other way. =____=
I think we should ride bikes together one day! ^^

It would be perfect to exchange! :D Although I don't really want to lose cms. :oh And yeah, it's strange how it is. It's tough trying to get skinnier/fatter.

I really should eat more! xD

BLEH, I R COOKIE MONSTER! PH34R MY COOKIE EATING POWA!
I PH34R UR COOKIE EATING POWAH!
Btw, there was this time when I made a Cookie Monster sig for the sig contest. I'd give it to you if you want it (intentional advertising). ^^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

Naruto was awesome though, so no worries. \o FMA is good too.

What shoujo do you/have you read? Kimi ni Todoke is definitely worth a read. If you like shoujo due to romance, then give GE - Good Ending a try. Definitely a great romance shounen, and Beelzebub is a great shounen as well. I think it parodies action manga. So much humor. xD

PH34R IT H4RD!

I don't want it, but I don't mind seeing it. :3
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Naruto was awesome though, so no worries. \o FMA is good too.

What shoujo do you/have you read? Kimi ni Todoke is definitely worth a read. If you like shoujo due to romance, then give GE - Good Ending a try. Definitely a great romance shounen, and Beelzebub is a great shounen as well. I think it parodies action manga. So much humor. xD

PH34R IT H4RD!

I don't want it, but I don't mind seeing it. :3
Well the sig is somewhere around the galleries in some archives. I don't know where it should be. xD

I am reading Kimi ni Todoke and really like it. I'm also reading Skip Beat, Hiyokoi, L DK, Ao Haru Ride, Cosplay Animal (josei), Natsume Yuujinchou. I just started Runway no Koibito. I was reading Dengeki Daisy too. I need to pick it up again, but... too many ongoing manga. I prefer the completed ones usually.
Others that I've read and also like are NANA (in love with it), Paradise Kiss, Koukou Debut, Othello, Beast Master, Lovely Complex, Strobe Edge, Zettai Kareshi.

It also appears I enjoy shonen with romance, since I really like Chobits, Midori no Hibi and Nyan Koi. So I was planning on Reading GE - Good Ending. I'm also planning on reading Beelzebub, thanks for recommending them.
Other shonen that I like are GTO and Beck.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

Yaaay, we're the same height. ^^

I can't believe you're considered short, you'd be average here. I think...

Being tall is generally considered attractive, but like you said, guys worry about being shorter than girls, so that's why sometimes guys didn't like me because of that. Besides, when I was younger, it was kinda considered strange. You know how it is. Kids are awful. :scry
Reading this I can see that the way we (as in boys v girls) treat height in a totally different way. As kids, we were always comparing to see who's taller. And when we were taller than kids in higher grades, we'd be proud. And yeah, whoever's taller is more awesome :XD
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

I dunno. I've always been one of the small kids back in elementary school. Can't say I'm a giant now, with my 172 cm, but it's sufficient enough for me :oh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

Reading this I can see that the way we (as in boys v girls) treat height in a totally different way. As kids, we were always comparing to see who's taller. And when we were taller than kids in higher grades, we'd be proud. And yeah, whoever's taller is more awesome :XD
It's not fair how people tend to view tall boys as awesome but tall girls as strange or alien-like. XD Boys' pride are too much on their height, lol~ Even here it's like that. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top