- Joined
- Feb 11, 2011
- Messages
- 9,149
- Reaction score
- 3,397
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Random Paradise
I see. When I was in junior high, my teacher loved to give us games. Word games, or simply listening to musics in English and fill in the blanks. It was so much fun, and to me it helped to expand my vocabulary of English words and songs, which is awesome. XD I didn't do it so often at senior high, which is a shame. XD
Over here English classes began even at kindergarten. =___=

The art of spamming is to be not careful, dear. XDI will be careful not to spam too much then.
We had some games, but not really often. It was kinda often in 5th grade, which was the first time to study English back then. Now English classes begin in 1st grade. o.o
I see. When I was in junior high, my teacher loved to give us games. Word games, or simply listening to musics in English and fill in the blanks. It was so much fun, and to me it helped to expand my vocabulary of English words and songs, which is awesome. XD I didn't do it so often at senior high, which is a shame. XD
Over here English classes began even at kindergarten. =___=
Have fun! As before, one simple warning: don't be surprised.Note: I'm going out now, so feel free to continue asking, talking, spamming, whatever, but don't expect my replies soon. BB!![]()








