Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Random Paradise

:XD Everyone here is some part Irish...
o.O...the only parts that are Irish in me are the organs that are touched by whiskey
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Nice to see you finding your way here! o/

Just wanted to drop by and say hi...questions might come later, but right now I'm tired and will go to sleep, so:bye

I guess this post was random and suited for the thread wouldn't U say?:amuse

:maracas
Hi, Benelori! :amuse

Yes, yes, that's a perfect post! :D Thanks for dropping by. :amuse

Same here. I'm usually in charge of making the mashed potato for Thanksgiving. ^^
Riki, you're just awesome! :hug

What's your favorite kind?
I'm not quite sure... mashed or fried. But which... :D I can't choose.

:XD Everyone here is some part Irish...
That sounds great! :D

o.O...the only parts that are Irish in me are the organs that are touched by whiskey
That doesn't sound that great. o.o But I'll let it slide. :amuse
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Random Paradise

That doesn't sound that great. o.o But I'll let it slide. :amuse
Why?:(

Would it have been better if I said that the only Irish in me is my mouth? Or actually my teeth...cuz they're part green part white









:derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Why?:(

Would it have been better if I said that the only Irish in me is my mouth? Or actually my teeth...cuz they're part green part white









:derp
I don't think so. :oh
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Random Paradise

I don't think so. :oh
So the whiskey one is better? But you don't like that either...Y U NO like whiskey?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

So the whiskey one is better? But you don't like that either...Y U NO like whiskey?
:XD

The whiskey one is better, yes, I just hope you're not drinking too much. :D
And I don't like whiskey, because I don't like it. :oh I usually don't drink alcohol. But I like cola with rum and some cocktails.
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Random Paradise

:XD

The whiskey one is better, yes, I just hope you're not drinking too much. :D
And I don't like whiskey, because I don't like it. :oh I usually don't drink alcohol. But I like cola with rum and some cocktails.
I don't...I hate alcohol:shifty...

But I don't like whiskey that much...only in mixes...I have hard time with hard drinks nowadays *sigh...

I like milk:oh...it helps me transform the Irish flag into sth like the Vatican's:oh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I see. :oh

I have nothing to say now. :D
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

I see. Another spam thread is born. :lmao

Potatoes, huh. My mom loves it. I won't eat it together with rice if I don't have to. So much calories. =___= But I think you guys eat potatoes like we eat rice here? XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Random Paradise

I see. Another spam thread is born. :lmao

Potatoes, huh. My mom loves it. I won't eat it together with rice if I don't have to. So much calories. =___= But I think you guys eat potatoes like we eat rice here? XD
We eat potatoes from plates:shifty........mostly:shifty...U?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

We eat potatoes from plates:shifty........mostly:shifty...U?
We eat potatoes... from papers. At McD or KFC. :XD
Maybe some of us do eat potatoes as their main source of carbohydrate. What I can't stand is when you eat rice with a soup and you still eat lots of potatoes. Wow. :P
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

And yet you posted:shifty...
Yeah, I did, but it's better than staying silent, no? :D

I see. Another spam thread is born. :lmao

Potatoes, huh. My mom loves it. I won't eat it together with rice if I don't have to. So much calories. =___= But I think you guys eat potatoes like we eat rice here? XD
Hooray for spam! :yay

We don't eat potatoes that often here. :D

We eat potatoes... from papers. At McD or KFC. :XD
Maybe some of us do eat potatoes as their main source of carbohydrate. What I can't stand is when you eat rice with a soup and you still eat lots of potatoes. Wow. :P
We also eat potatoes from paper at McD's and KFC. :D But I dob't like that food and I eat from those places occasionally.

I actually don't really like the potatoes in the soup. :oh Don't know why.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

We don't eat potatoes that often here. :D

We also eat potatoes from paper at McD's and KFC. :D But I dob't like that food and I eat from those places occasionally.

I actually don't really like the potatoes in the soup. :oh Don't know why.
Haha~ Well, that's great that you don't like those junk foods. Good for your health. :3 I don't really like potatoes in soup as well, actually. But my mom likes it, and so is everyone else at this house, so... I prefer other veggies like carrots or corns. XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Random Paradise

... I heard the two magical words "Spam Thread" and I some how ended up here.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Truer words have never been spoken here.:om
I feel the philosophy party we have created together! :D

Haha~ Well, that's great that you don't like those junk foods. Good for your health. :3
I kinda like some of the junk food, but I don't find it good to eat it. And my stomach hurts sometimes after eating it.

... I heard the two magical words "Spam Thread" and I some how ended up here.
It's because I summoned you! :om
Welcome! :amuse Enjoy your stay. Post whatever random posts you like. :D

My fans are increasing. :faint

...

:plot
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Random Paradise

I feel the philosophy party we have created together! :D
Philosophy enlightens our soul, party makes out brains lighter:om...the only part we should to our creation is the body part:shifty
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

Do you eat your potatoes with ketchup or mayonnaise or any other condiments?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Philosophy enlightens our soul, party makes out brains lighter:om...the only part we should to our creation is the body part:shifty
I'm not sure how I should respond to that. :oh

Do you eat your potatoes with ketchup or mayonnaise or any other condiments?
I like to say that I put food on ketchup. :D I can eat ketchup with almost anything. I even eat plain bread loafs with ketchup sometimes. :D And although I like fried potatoes with ketchup, I prefer them just salty. I also don't like to put a lot of sauces on food.

I like potatoes with savory. And I like hot potatoes with butter! It's very tasty.


Btw, it's strange how the conversation is about food and I don't eat a lot. :D
But I will eat more. :oh
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top