Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

I will be careful not to spam too much then. :oh

We had some games, but not really often. It was kinda often in 5th grade, which was the first time to study English back then. Now English classes begin in 1st grade. o.o
The art of spamming is to be not careful, dear. XD

I see. When I was in junior high, my teacher loved to give us games. Word games, or simply listening to musics in English and fill in the blanks. It was so much fun, and to me it helped to expand my vocabulary of English words and songs, which is awesome. XD I didn't do it so often at senior high, which is a shame. XD

Over here English classes began even at kindergarten. =___=

Note: I'm going out now, so feel free to continue asking, talking, spamming, whatever, but don't expect my replies soon. BB! :amuse
Have fun! As before, one simple warning: don't be surprised. :grin
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Hi again!

So it seems I still haven't mastered the art of spamming. xD

There was something like English classes in kindergarten, but... it was like... coloring words or images... yeah. xD
Maybe there are classes in kindergarten now, I'm not sure, but I know that firstgraders learn three languages: English, a second foreign language and... their own. xD

And thanks, I had fun!
I'll try not to be surprised. xD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

Well the sig is somewhere around the galleries in some archives. I don't know where it should be. xD

I am reading Kimi ni Todoke and really like it. I'm also reading Skip Beat, Hiyokoi, L DK, Ao Haru Ride, Cosplay Animal (josei), Natsume Yuujinchou. I just started Runway no Koibito. I was reading Dengeki Daisy too. I need to pick it up again, but... too many ongoing manga. I prefer the completed ones usually.
Others that I've read and also like are NANA (in love with it), Paradise Kiss, Koukou Debut, Othello, Beast Master, Lovely Complex, Strobe Edge, Zettai Kareshi.

It also appears I enjoy shonen with romance, since I really like Chobits, Midori no Hibi and Nyan Koi. So I was planning on Reading GE - Good Ending. I'm also planning on reading Beelzebub, thanks for recommending them.
Other shonen that I like are GTO and Beck.
Google it! D: You read NANA online? Dunno where to find the full, complete series since many sites look to have missin chapters. :(

Completed ftw. Good Ending is worth it though, that and Beelzebub. You ever read Yu Yu Hakusho and Dragon Ball?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

Is it just me or did this place get like 3 more pages...:XD

Adi you popular bastard :lmao
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

bastardess*

And this got one new page for me. Forty posts per page ftw.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Google it! D: You read NANA online? Dunno where to find the full, complete series since many sites look to have missin chapters. :(

Completed ftw. Good Ending is worth it though, that and Beelzebub. You ever read Yu Yu Hakusho and Dragon Ball?
I didn't get what I should google. :oh And NANA hasn't been finished yet. The author was ill and is currently recovering. It is not known wheter she will continue the manga or not.

I haven't read Yu Yu Hakusho and Dragon Ball, might read them.

Is it just me or did this place get like 3 more pages...:XD

Adi you popular bastard :lmao
bastardess*

And this got one new page for me. Forty posts per page ftw.
Why thank you! :amuse
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

Google your sig, silly Addy!

I heard about that. From what little I read of Nana, I liked it. Looked pretty realistic as well. :3 She probably might not continue the manga though, but I dunno what she's sick with.

Definitely read 'em! Start when Goku was little. That series was the best IMO, better than DBZ.


Why thank you to me? O_o
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I iz silly. xD :3

Yeah, I also think she probably won't continue it. And I'm not sure if it's known what the sickness is...

I will read then!

And I thank you for keeping this thread alive! ^^ Cause it might die if I'm alone. o.o
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

Hi again!

So it seems I still haven't mastered the art of spamming. xD

There was something like English classes in kindergarten, but... it was like... coloring words or images... yeah. xD
Maybe there are classes in kindergarten now, I'm not sure, but I know that firstgraders learn three languages: English, a second foreign language and... their own. xD

And thanks, I had fun!
I'll try not to be surprised. xD
LOL~ No problem, it takes time indeed. :D

Coloring words sounds fun. XD I can't remember anything from my kindergarten moments anymore... Except when tons of chili sauce entered my eyes... Hmm. Their own language? Right, of course. XD

And I thank you for keeping this thread alive! ^^ Cause it might die if I'm alone. o.o
:hug
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Hmm. Their own language? Right, of course. XD
That... would've been perfect in my language, and I see now how it sounds... ^^' I meant "native language", as you might already know. ^^'


And I hug you all! :hug
Even if you don't want me to. :p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

Group hug? :hug

How was your weekend?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Yaay, group hug! ^^

How was my weekend... I don't remember. O.o Fine, I think.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

That's good, I guess?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

It's good, it's good. ^^ Now that I'm happy, Nothing Else Matters. :p
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

Do you like potatoes?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I love potatoes! I like them fried, mashed, roasted...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Random Paradise

Nice to see you finding your way here! o/

Just wanted to drop by and say hi...questions might come later, but right now I'm tired and will go to sleep, so:bye

I guess this post was random and suited for the thread wouldn't U say?:amuse

:maracas
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

I love potatoes! I like them fried, mashed, roasted...
Same here. I'm usually in charge of making the mashed potato for Thanksgiving. ^^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

What's your favorite kind?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

:XD Everyone here is some part Irish...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top