The Bravery

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Zeltrax, you should listen to Rave~ yuki is not a bad girl, I guess. :wtf (but she might be a bad wife... *shrugs*)

Why are we all so obsessed in finding families, husbands, and wives? What happened? Rave should go join the family tree as well. XD
you lost me here which and what family tree?

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

You almost said Yuzuru there. :cheez

You? Find husband? Are we in the Middle Age?
Im a dragon, so take a guess xD and its Yuzu not Yuzuru unless you're talking about some other character :XD btw Zel i started reading steins gate they put it on mangastream im bored so yeah aha
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Oh okay id love to join the MH family tree if im wanted/allowed xD now to find who i can be!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

The best is still the vn tho.
But the manga is pretty cool, I'll check it out..after I watch the latest episode.
No time at all..no time at all :faint

And you'll be the absent or passive father?
Not sure how to make of it as I don't particularly "have" a father <_<
But good to have a list of stereotypes.
Lol tiger woods.

you made a post on my meet the mod thread, HK's Wolf Den, quite a long time ago, and here's my LATE response, sorry!:
No problem, thanks for making the reply hk.
I'm quite surprise you only read Claymore, I was thinking you read other stuffs too.
Any particular reason for that?
(but she might be a bad wife... *shrugs*)
NOOO. Why are you sending me to die :bored ?
Who sez I want to solve it?
SHES OBSESSED..towards blondies.. :o
I'm not blond.

Where is this family tree...
Uh I think its in gb or riki thread..uh..I'm not sure..:sweat


Oh okay id love to join the MH family tree if im wanted/allowed xD now to find who i can be!
The Mh family tree is slowly growing bigger and bigger...
taller and taller..
larger and larger..
grander and grander.
Why am i writing this :oh

But I guess you all can be whatever you want?
If I'm not a being proclaimed as a father, I want to be the cool looking mafia bodyguard :pleased
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Not sure how to make of it as I don't particularly "have" a father <_<
Eh? :oh

NOOO. Why are you sending me to die :bored ?
Check my post again. I said might. So there is still a chance. Though I'm not sure if the chance is big or as small as the divergence number to jump from one world line to another. :lmao

NSHES OBSESSED..towards blondies.. :o
I'm not blond.
Yep. But you can color your hair to be blonde. Or she'll color it for you. Hmm.

The Mh family tree is slowly growing bigger and bigger...
taller and taller..
larger and larger..
grander and grander.
Why am i writing this :oh

But I guess you all can be whatever you want?
If I'm not a being proclaimed as a father, I want to be the cool looking mafia bodyguard :pleased
I like your poem. :^_^
Bodyguard? Who would you guard? The big family of MH? :zomg
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

I'm not obsessed with blondies, I just have a blonde guy fetish. :cheez

Good time to insert another Shakespeare's quote: "We know what we are, but know not what we may be."
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

I'm not obsessed with blondies, I just have a blonde guy fetish. :cheez

Good time to insert another Shakespeare's quote: "We know what we are, but know not what we may be."
Okay so phio if you dont want seperate it parent i suggest you dye Z a nice blonde colour xD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Okay so phio if you dont want seperate it parent i suggest you dye Z a nice blonde colour xD
Hmm. I guess so. :( Or do you have a better suggestion of a father? :derp

C'mon, Zelx, blonde is not bad. XD
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Hrm, is the grandpa slot taken?

Yeah, I think I'll be the senile old man :XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

No idea. XD I think I don't have a grandpa yet... Hmm. From which side, Haze? Who's gonna be your child, yuki or Zelx? XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Wise baka old geezer added to the list!
Hmm..maybe I should do something.. actually I'm thinking of doing it..

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Are you interested in my dramatic, exciting, mysterious past that made me into who I am today? :pleased

Check my post again. I said might. So there isfabulo still a chance. Though I'm not sure if the chance is big or as small as the divergence number to jump from one world line to another. :lmao
As small.. knowing yuki.. her speciality is sending husbands- to be to the depths of hel
I like your poem. :^_^
Bodyguard? Who would you guard? The big family of MH? :zomg
It would be my honor to be of service, my lady :bow
I'm not obsessed with blondies, I just have a blonde guy fetish. :cheez

Good time to insert another Shakespeare's quote: "We know what we are, but know not what we may be."
I bet you collect blondes... we never know what are inside that secret room of yours :ninja


Okay so phio if you dont want seperate it parent i suggest you dye Z a nice blonde colour xD
NOOOOOO
And I thought you might be my only ally in the world :scry



Hmm. I guess so. :( Or do you have a better suggestion of a father? :derp

C'mon, Zelx, blonde is not bad. XD
Blond will not look good on me..
I humbly decline. :>

I call baka my dad first :yelling
like right now.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Daddy! :wtf

Anyway, have you ever read any other visual novels besides Umineko, Zelx?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

I read Ever17 halfway and stopped because of exams but that was a lame excuse, ill get back to it asap.
Ever17 is so great even tho I'm only halfway through. There's romance and mystery.
It's about a group of people trapped in an underwater resort and have to find a way to get out or wait for rescue.
Other than that, Not much.
Oh there's also 999 on the nintendo ds where a group of people is put into a game of death and survival while being trapped on a ship.

So... do they sound familiar to Umineko or what :lmao
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Hmm. I guess so. :( Or do you have a better suggestion of a father? :derp

C'mon, Zelx, blonde is not bad. XD
No ive been seeing him as your father for too long...unless you want the rock or...darth vader, :derp wait thats your mother haha sorry :fail
Zelx blond? i dont weven know how zel looks like so im gonna go with it could work =D

I be the sister then?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

@Rave: Nonononono, not any of what you mentioned. About you being my sister, cool! So I'll have you and michalv as my sister, then Milly as my brother. :^_^ -_-;

@Zeltrax: You seem to be... drawn... to mystery. XD Do you indeed like them? What about detective stories?
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

@Rave: Nonononono, not any of what you mentioned. About you being my sister, cool! So I'll have you and michalv as my sister, then Milly as my brother. :^_^ -_-;

@Zeltrax: You seem to be... drawn... to mystery. XD Do you indeed like them? What about detective stories?
:woo now i have an awesome fun sister and that means yuki is my...mom...:sweatdrop ummm erm i mean :yay and zel is daddy :tackle
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

@Rave: Nonononono, not any of what you mentioned. About you being my sister, cool! So I'll have you and michalv as my sister, then Milly as my brother. :^_^ -_-;

@Zeltrax: You seem to be... drawn... to mystery. XD Do you indeed like them? What about detective stories?
I feel my name is mentioned here... btw, hey dad :hee
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

As small.. knowing yuki.. her speciality is sending husbands- to be to the depths of hel

I bet you collect blondes... we never know what are inside that secret room of yours:ninja
How could it be my specialty? I haven't had husband... yet.

Wrong place. You should look inside my laptop. :XD

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

No ive been seeing him as your father for too long...unless you want the rock or...darth vader, :derp wait thats your mother haha sorry :fail
What do you mean by that? *killing stare*
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Wait, what? I've been shotgunned as Zelx's old man?

Ok, whatever :lmao

I'll just be one of those awesome grandpa's...like in Family compo...:XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

:woo now i have an awesome fun sister and that means yuki is my...mom...:sweatdrop ummm erm i mean :yay and zel is daddy :tackle
I saw what you did there. :-_-
 
Top