The Bravery

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Wait - who is zel's mommy then?
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

What do you mean by that? *killing stare*
its when zelx didt want to tell us who mummy was :wtf he said you were a rock or darth vader not me! *pouts* We love you mummy right? *nudges phio*

I saw what you did there.
What? Im a very obedient child be happy =D plus im a dragon =P

GRANDPA BAKA! :glomp
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Wait - who is zel's mommy then?
No idea. I'm kinda afraid the tree won't have an end like this; we'll keep finding more and more people. XD But yeah, Haze, who is your wife? :lmao
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

I have a feeling it's going to be full circle soon. :lmao
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

:shifty

Uhh.... My name from before...was JUNIOR.....


:XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

its when zelx didt want to tell us who mummy was :wtf he said you were a rock or darth vader not me! *pouts* We love you mummy right? *nudges phio*
Oh, that time, right. *nudges back* So we've found the Darth Vader, huh. It matches the image. I guess.

:shifty

Uhh.... My name from before...was JUNIOR.....


:XD
What name?
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Erm GRANDPA BAKA *jumps up and down holding his hand* ...JUNIOR?...YAy? :tackle ..to the park!

Oh, that time, right. *nudges back* So we've found the Darth Vader, huh. It matches the image. I guess.
*blinks*
Mama yuki can i have a chocolate? *innocent pout*

Phio was such a lovely sister *sigh*
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Sigh.. what exactly is love in this world?! :scry
I challenge you all to answer this question! Or that I'm too lazy to do individual asking..
anyway! Do try.. and answer.
Oh and you have no idea how much I want to make fun of reply to all the posts
if I'm not on a phone and studying for my English tomorrow..
ah the final exams killed me, esp the paper today.
Ihavenomotivationleft :bored
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Love is... where you enjoy bullying and being bullied. Whatever. :lmao

Ooh, all the best, Zeltrax! Don't let anything distract you; FIGHT!~
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Oh, that time, right. *nudges back* So we've found the Darth Vader, huh. It matches the image. I guess.
So you want me to tell you: "I'm... your mother." I really hate that scene but it's the only quote I remember from Darth Vader. :-_-

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

*blinks*
Mama yuki can i have a chocolate? *innocent pout*
Ah.. too bad. I just drank all of my chocolate cream chip... :hee

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Sigh.. what exactly is love in this world?! :scry
I challenge you all to answer this question! Or that I'm too lazy to do individual asking..
anyway! Do try.. and answer.
Oh and you have no idea how much I want to make fun of reply to all the posts
if I'm not on a phone and studying for my English tomorrow..
ah the final exams killed me, esp the paper today.
Ihavenomotivationleft :bored
Love, love, love... love is an emotion. XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Love is... where you enjoy bullying and being bullied. Whatever. :lmao
:scry
Wait, is that how you spread your idea of love?!
Poor bbb :ninja

Ooh, all the best, Zeltrax! Don't let anything distract you; FIGHT!~
I spent 1 hour on mh that should have went to revision :faint
discipline... I need discipline.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

You guys... give the best answers. They truly invoke deep thinking.. especially yuki's one :lmao
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Actually for my basic philosophy class, I wrote a paragraph about love and I still have the files in my laptop.. You can't just explain love shortly... Even the best poet still can't explain what love is... :P
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Well.. I asked my mum, weird but still she told me "Don't
Talk about love so easily! That word is heavy! "
so uh.. yeah <_<.

But hey! Shakespeare can :hurr
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

True love is unconditional thus impossible, unachievable and humanity created it because of the need of unity, despite the inherent selfishness of the same humanity. :om
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

:scry
Wait, is that how you spread your idea of love?!
Poor bbb :ninja
I did not, do not, and will not bully Bana-chwan. The one we have is different. :hurr

(I can't believe I say that. My God.)

You guys... give the best answers. They truly invoke deep thinking.. especially yuki's one :lmao
You're kinda lucky. I almost answered 'Love is beautiful'. :eyeroll

Well, people say that you don't need to push yourself too hard one day before exam. Nothing's gonna really come in anymore. Even more on the day of the exam. Relax and let everything flows. ^^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Well, people say that you don't need to push yourself too hard one day before exam. Nothing's gonna really come in anymore. Even more on the day of the exam. Relax and let everything flows. ^^
So you can have a guilty conscience afterwards:tem
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Well.. I asked my mum, weird but still she told me "Don't
Talk about love so easily! That word is heavy! "
so uh.. yeah <_<.

But hey! Shakespeare can :hurr
Haha. In my opinion even Shakespeare still cannot show what true love is. I got to tell you that Romeo and Juliet is not a true love in my opinion.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

Haha. In my opinion even Shakespeare still cannot show what true love is. I got to tell you that Romeo and Juliet is not a true love in my opinion.
How so?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

True love is unconditional thus impossible, unachievable and humanity created it because of the need of unity, despite the inherent selfishness of the same humanity. :om
Well said my friend :bow
See, this is how we guys differ from girls.
We see love in a profound way :pleased.. I think I do..

and phio, there's two kinds of love? What is this, double sided love :eyeroll

oh and if I let everything flow naturally, the chances are the flowing turns into crashing :worrybunny
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.

oh and if I let everything flow naturally, the chances are the flowing turns into crashing :worrybunny
Like love?:shifty
 
Top