Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.
Wait - who is zel's mommy then?
Wait - who is zel's mommy then?
its when zelx didt want to tell us who mummy wasWhat do you mean by that? *killing stare*
he said you were a rock or darth vader not me! *pouts* We love you mummy right? *nudges phio*What? Im a very obedient child be happy =D plus im a dragon =PI saw what you did there.

No idea. I'm kinda afraid the tree won't have an end like this; we'll keep finding more and more people. XD But yeah, Haze, who is your wife?Wait - who is zel's mommy then?




Oh, that time, right. *nudges back* So we've found the Darth Vader, huh. It matches the image. I guess.its when zelx didt want to tell us who mummy washe said you were a rock or darth vader not me! *pouts* We love you mummy right? *nudges phio*
What name?
Uhh.... My name from before...was JUNIOR.....
![]()
..to the park!*blinks*Oh, that time, right. *nudges back* So we've found the Darth Vader, huh. It matches the image. I guess.


So you want me to tell you: "I'm... your mother." I really hate that scene but it's the only quote I remember from Darth Vader.Oh, that time, right. *nudges back* So we've found the Darth Vader, huh. It matches the image. I guess.

Ah.. too bad. I just drank all of my chocolate cream chip...*blinks*
Mama yuki can i have a chocolate? *innocent pout*

Love, love, love... love is an emotion. XDSigh.. what exactly is love in this world?!![]()
I challenge you all to answer this question! Or that I'm too lazy to do individual asking..
anyway! Do try.. and answer.
Oh and you have no idea how much I want tomake fun ofreply to all the posts
if I'm not on a phone and studying for my English tomorrow..
ah the final exams killed me, esp the paper today.
Ihavenomotivationleft![]()
Love is... where you enjoy bullying and being bullied. Whatever.![]()
I spent 1 hour on mh that should have went to revisionOoh, all the best, Zeltrax! Don't let anything distract you; FIGHT!~



I did not, do not, and will not bully Bana-chwan. The one we have is different.![]()
Wait, is that how you spread your idea of love?!
Poor bbb![]()

You're kinda lucky. I almost answered 'Love is beautiful'.You guys... give the best answers. They truly invoke deep thinking.. especially yuki's one![]()

So you can have a guilty conscience afterwardsWell, people say that you don't need to push yourself too hard one day before exam. Nothing's gonna really come in anymore. Even more on the day of the exam. Relax and let everything flows. ^^

Haha. In my opinion even Shakespeare still cannot show what true love is. I got to tell you that Romeo and Juliet is not a true love in my opinion.Well.. I asked my mum, weird but still she told me "Don't
Talk about love so easily! That word is heavy! "
so uh.. yeah <_<.
But hey! Shakespeare can![]()
How so?Haha. In my opinion even Shakespeare still cannot show what true love is. I got to tell you that Romeo and Juliet is not a true love in my opinion.
Well said my friendTrue love is unconditional thus impossible, unachievable and humanity created it because of the need of unity, despite the inherent selfishness of the same humanity.![]()
.. I think I do..

Like love?oh and if I let everything flow naturally, the chances are the flowing turns into crashing![]()
