The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Are you a princess? If not, Do you ever wish to be?
I love the avy:wtf...is that Motoko by any chance?:lolo

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Somebody called for Romeo?:hee...I'm here babies
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

I love the avy:wtf...is that Motoko by any chance?:lolo

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Somebody called for Romeo?:hee...I'm here babies
I thought my sig already explains it. It's Seven from Final Fantasy XIII Type-0.

You? Romeo? :-_-
(This is the third time, already.)
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Why are you guys trolling in my thread? :pwnge
Because you're ojou-sama :hee

I thought my sig already explains it. It's Seven from Final Fantasy XIII Type-0.

You? Romeo? :-_-
(This is the third time, already.)
You rejected many Romeos already :o
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

I thought my sig already explains it. It's Seven from Final Fantasy XIII Type-0.

You? Romeo? :-_-
(This is the third time, already.)
I wasn't asking you-_-;

And yeah me...I was afraid there might've been impostors...I don't read the thread tbh...it's boring:bored




:kukuku
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Why are you guys trolling in my thread? :pwnge
Oh my God. Look who's talking. She, the greatest troll in this world, shot people for trolling at her thread? Has the world gone insane? ...Oh, well, it has. :eyeroll

Welcome to the thread, lolo... I hope you survive. If you scroll to previous pages, you'll see that there were lots of Romeo passing by already, but none came out alive.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Oh my God. Look who's talking. She, the greatest troll in this world, shot people for trolling at her thread? Has the world gone insane? ...Oh, well, it has. :eyeroll

Welcome to the thread, lolo... I hope you survive. If you scroll to previous pages, you'll see that there were lots of Romeo passing by already, but none came out alive.
:lmao...do you actually doubt me?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

The problem is not whether I doubt you or not, lolo. The host of this thread... has quite some problems with her head. ^^;
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

The problem is not whether I doubt you or not, lolo. The host of this thread... has quite some problems with her head. ^^;
You think that those problems won't allow me to survive then? So you doubt me:lmao...well there are no reasons for that...

I like scary people, it's fun manipulating them to think they are even scarier:shifty
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

You think that those problems won't allow me to survive then? So you doubt me:lmao...well there are no reasons for that...

I like scary people, it's fun manipulating them to think they are even scarier:shifty
:fail Okay then. I give you my faith. Go and fight, prove yourself of the real Romeo!

Oh, that is interesting. I would really enjoy the show of you manipulating yuki. Must be fun. :lmao
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

:fail Okay then. I give you my faith. Go and fight, prove yourself of the real Romeo!

Oh, that is interesting. I would really enjoy the show of you manipulating yuki. Must be fun. :lmao
I don't fight...cuz there's nothing to fight...she's not on my level anyway
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Like you're on my level too. :-_-

You know, no matter how times people want to manipulate me, it's useless. I have a mind-reading ability. I won't even care if it's only wasting time.

Three "Romeos" rejected. I wonder if there's actually someone with the real name of 'Romeo' here... XDD

Anyway, I don't troll on people. I just spam their thread or torture the person. It's a different thing. :-_-

Ah, next week I'm going to play Romeo and Juliet for Drama class. It's only appropriate, I think. :P
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Anyway, I don't troll on people. I just spam their thread or torture the person. It's a different thing. :-_-
Yeah, different. :fail Whatever you say, whatever you say...

Ah, next week I'm going to play Romeo and Juliet for Drama class. It's only appropriate, I think. :P
I sincerely wish that you are not Juliet or Romeo's mother or Juliet's mother. Or the scriptwriter.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Like you're on my level too. :-_-
Well of course not, as I said earlier...UR just nitpicking:pwnge
You know, no matter how times people want to manipulate me, it's useless. I have a mind-reading ability. I won't even care if it's only wasting time.
:lmao
Three "Romeos" rejected. I wonder if there's actually someone with the real name of 'Romeo' here... XDD

Anyway, I don't troll on people. I just spam their thread or torture the person. It's a different thing. :-_-
So you count me as a rejected Romeo?:amuse...but I was calling out to the babies not the trolls:3c
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

I sincerely wish that you are not Juliet or Romeo's mother or Juliet's mother. Or the scriptwriter.
Of course I won't be the scriptwriter since we use the original script from Shakespeare, you know. :-_-
And we will only play one scene. Since we only have 3 females to play it, so I don't know who I will be. :hee

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Well of course not, as I said earlier...UR just nitpicking:pwnge

:lmao


So you count me as a rejected Romeo?:amuse...but I was calling out to the babies not the trolls:3c
Don't know. Don't care. Who the devil are you anyway?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

You're a fanboy? *raise eyebrow* That's rare.
Well probably because you have rare qualities.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Well probably because you have rare qualities.
Rare qualities? Hah. I never had a fanboy. Or even a boyfriend. Yet. But I did have stalkers. :fail
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

You should be proud. For lolo to be your first fanboy. That's an honor. One by one you should turn your stalkers to fanboy, you know. :lmao

And yet you two said you were not on the same level. Ckckckck.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

You should be proud. For lolo to be your first fanboy. That's an honor. One by one you should turn your stalkers to fanboy, you know. :lmao

And yet you two said you were not on the same level. Ckckckck.
Hmmm...I'm not sure how to interpret this

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Rare qualities? Hah. I never had a fanboy. Or even a boyfriend. Yet. But I did have stalkers. :fail
Well there's a first for everything I guess, if you're willing to even our levels...but it will be hard work to climb up the ladder:3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top