Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
LOL, i cried just because i remembered the Snape flash back in Harry Potter.
Well, it was just one tear, but it was there!

I think i'll watch again this week.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I confess that I've been neglecting MH in general for a while now and I don't know the reason why. Or maybe I do!? :oh


Especially, the OP section. Don't remember the last time I posted in that place. I still read the topics and discussions but I don't know what's stopping me from actually joining in with the discussions anymore. It's like I've become a n00b again. I guess I'm just avoiding it. >.<

Oh and I confess that I miss the Marineford Arc a lot. The OP section was fricking insanely awesome back then. *.*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that I find it hard to be happy since the beginning of the summer.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I find it hard to be happy since the beginning of the summer.
Is it some sort of seasonal affective disorder? Or is there a specific reason?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Is it some sort of seasonal affective disorder? Or is there a specific reason?
There kinda is and kinda isn't a specific reason. And I usually don't get affected by seasons that much. I guess my character is bad. I have to work on that.

Thanks for asking.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
There kinda is and kinda isn't a specific reason. And I usually don't get affected by seasons that much. I guess my character is bad. I have to work on that.

Thanks for asking.
Oh so it's a personal thing. Yeah but the seasonal blues are quite a common thing and a lot of people don't even realize it affects them.

There's so many more things I could write in this thread but I'm afraid to :XD ...probably a good thing
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Oh so it's a personal thing. Yeah but the seasonal blues are quite a common thing and a lot of people don't even realize it affects them.
It's not really a personal thing. It's not because of the season, it's because I just got used to being lonely and sad.

I confess I don't want sympathy, but still want to say how I feel. I also confess that I feel like I should stop talking about myself. And that I feel that I'm annoying and I'm deppressed. I confess that although it may not look like it, I really care for others and try to make them happy. But it feels like I'm annoying them.

I confess that I feel like I shouldn't post this... but I still want to confess.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's not really a personal thing. It's not because of the season, it's because I just got used to being lonely and sad.

I confess I don't want sympathy, but still want to say how I feel. I also confess that I feel like I should stop talking about myself. And that I feel that I'm annoying and I'm deppressed. I confess that although it may not look like it, I really care for others and try to make them happy. But it feels like I'm annoying them.

I confess that I feel like I shouldn't post this... but I still want to confess.
Still sounds like a personal thing :shifty

Well I think the purpose of this thread is to confess things (somewhat) anonymously.

I think if you're annoying people with your compassion it's better than being apathetic no? I often feel like I annoy people in this way I guess so I can understand :sweat

They say the best artists are the tortured ones :cheez
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
It's not really a personal thing. It's not because of the season, it's because I just got used to being lonely and sad.

I confess I don't want sympathy, but still want to say how I feel. I also confess that I feel like I should stop talking about myself. And that I feel that I'm annoying and I'm deppressed. I confess that although it may not look like it, I really care for others and try to make them happy. But it feels like I'm annoying them.

I confess that I feel like I shouldn't post this... but I still want to confess.
I confess that I think UR just sensitive by nature, and there's nothing wrong with that. If you would be annoying I would ask someone to ban you:p
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I confess that although it may not look like it, I really care for others and try to make them happy. But it feels like I'm annoying them.

I confess that I feel like I shouldn't post this... but I still want to confess.
You should. Things are better said out to make you feel better. :comfort :hug

I understand what you feel. To be honest, it seems to be that case for me too. I guess I am quite the talkative person and I do care for others, though maybe in their eyes sometimes I seem like someone who sticks my nose somewhere it doesn't belong and it annoys them. Having that will to help is not bad at all. If people feel like that about me, I'd try to think through everything and relax. At least we have tried to do our best for them; the rest lies in their hands. So I'll try not to bother myself too much. And if I think like that about someone else, I'd just take the positive side of their concerns. ^^

Such thing is natural, in my opinion.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Awww, people, thanks! I'm so glad you understand.

They say the best artists are the tortured ones :cheez
It seems to be that way.

I really am sensitive by nature. Phio-chan, that's really so true and thank you and every one for your words. When I saw the posts, I felt warm inside.

I confess that I love you all in my own way. :hug
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The way you turned out.

I confess I used to care about what people thought of me months ago.

I confess that I realized... fuck people, they want everything their way and even then, they won't be happy.

I confess that now apart from few friends, I don't care what people think of me. If someone is worth being friends with, then they'll see past my words and actions and take the time to get to know otherwise screw it, they're not worth it.

I confess there are only three people I feel comfortable talking with no matter what, or almost comfortable, and they're all e-friends. Pathetic of me, but oh well.


Edit: How the hell did I end up in this thread instead of the Confessional? O_o
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm very stressed about the future due to cost of college and fear of loans.

I confess I'm unsure of what to do - five years three co-op and graduate in two years or four years one co-op. I can either graduate earlier and find a job earlier or take additional classes and minor or second major in something else to supplement my business degree, like computers or coding. I could even try medical classes! Not sure though...

I confess I hate being stressed about this and being unsure. I wish I was too stupid for college and parents' faith in me.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
M3J, I don't think that makes you pathetic. Good people are hard to find. But people are nice regardless of where they are. So it doesn't matter if they are "e-friends", as long as you're happy with them, right?

And good luck with college!
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess that I was a big lurker on MH. Or maybe I still am :3c

I confess that I hate to sleep. It's way too time-consuming

I confess that I love to use smilies and have to restrict myself sometimes for not spamming too much :gwah
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I forgot about a real life cousin who's extremely awesome to talk to. He has a lot of knowledge (decade older than me, give or take), is funny, like an American, and awesome.

I confess he's one of my favorite cousins.

I confess like naruto niichan, I hate sleeping since it's time consuming, yet I contradict this by sleeping for a long while.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess that I love playing basketball even though I actually suck at it

I confess that a member on MH told me a name I never heard of before. It's a beatiful name :3c

I confess that today's the first time I'm actually looking at the "General Discussion" Forum
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I wanna know what name naruto-niichan heard of that's so beautiful.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess I cannot tell you the name without the person's agreement (still you may already know the name :D)

I confess that I like my current influencal infection. A few days without work can be a nice thing even when you're ill
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top