Re: Kyoko Mogami's worship thread.
Or you can watch gameplays videos on youtube. I'm sure someone posted it online.
Ah gameplay videos.. I always find myself watching games on other consoles that I can't afford..because since I can't play it, might as well know what its like.
Ah, good idea, I'm pretty bad at games anyways.
Pfft..weren't you good at the multitasking game or something
Ugh i only get to go to starbucks when i go to england darny we have dr juice and millies cookies couldnt they afford to bring starbucks here, they be awesome

Do you have famous amos over there ?
I find their cookies to be..excellent.
I will only drink your stuffs when someone pays for them.
Good for you to have people treating you..my wallet hurts everytime I visit starbucks

b-but its worth it.
the hot chocolate is great.
Starbucks will always be the best for me

I dunno, I can't get used to other brands but there are some that are nice like the coffee bean over here..I guess its just me.
Oh and you guys should try this if.
Highly recommend it..just watch the sugar level tho :
bubble tea..its really popular over here
thread name should be mogami kyoko's not other way around. Also add sama, if ur worshipping
Hi GB! Badass set..that epic moment.
Yeah maybe I should have done that and level up my respect for kyoko to the fullness.
Anyway, I'm back to having epic quotes as thread titles <_< although I'm not sure why.