The Bravery

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Bubble tea? Did you guys hear about the epic panic that happened not too long ago? You know, that one about Taiwanese products containing too much of some certain chemical, and is commonly found in drinks, including all of those pre-bottled ice-tea and bubble-tea products?

Yeah, Zelx they're actually not good for your manhood. Yeah, they shrink it. Badly. But yeah, as long as you haven't been drinking it dailiy ever since you were a kid you should be fine...but apparently it's afflicted many young boys in Taiwan, cause the overdose was only discovered recently :crying

Oh the dangers we face as men. :XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Really? I haven't heard that. Lucky me I didn't like those drinks. XD Those drinks were popular when I was at senior high school, around 2-3 years ago. Even if I had to buy it, I'd just drink the liquid and skipped the bubbles. I'm sorry that it had caused such troubles. Good lesson, Zelx. :3
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

As for deathnotes, you can get em cheap in hong kong...seriously...
I can't go to HK. :-_-

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

love your new set, z-bro :zomg
I said Pandora Hearts before... and then Zel changed set into Pandora Hearts? *raise eyebrow*
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

I can't go to HK. :-_-

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------



I said Pandora Hearts before... and then Zel changed set into Pandora Hearts? *raise eyebrow*
yeah exactly its not like i live close to HK. I am from europe FFS :crying
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Emph, those bubbles drink. I don't really like it, mostly because of the bubbles. They are like jelly, right?
What? Zel only recommend this now??
I drank those when I was in elementary school! It was 8 years ago!

And as my apology and surprise...

I'm reading Skip Beat! now, though it's still on chapter 2. Hilarious chapter 1, it seems like I'm gonna like it. Wait me and let's talk about it like crazy at its thread, okay?! That's a promise.

*dances*
Ha! You finally read Skip Beat too!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

@phio
Bubble tea has tapioca pearls. It was popular over here though I don't know if it is still popular right now
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Oh, the pearls are from flour? Tapioca, you mean, a kind of flour, no? :derp It seems like this drink is actually pretty popular. I don't know if this drink is still being sold at my high school, though from the looks of it, they would still have it. This drink has lots of fans. XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

love your new set, z-bro
thanks bro :zomg

:XD I have, and it's bloody humid like your hometown too >__>
Hong kong is way better and cooler at the end of the year, singapore is never cool or cold at a certain period..

What is Famous Amos? XD
:drool

and get someone to treat you like yuki if you can't stand the price.


And as my apology and surprise...

I'm reading Skip Beat! now, though it's still on chapter 2. Hilarious chapter 1, it seems like I'm gonna like it. Wait me and let's talk about it like crazy at its thread, okay?! That's a promise.

*dances*
[/QUOTE]
Yay! Trust me, you'll love it. Kyoko is so awesome and different, you'll join us in.. the :worship

Bubble tea? Did you guys hear about the epic panic that happened not too long ago? You know, that one about Taiwanese products containing too much of some certain chemical, and is commonly found in drinks, including all of those pre-bottled ice-tea and bubble-tea products?

Yeah, Zelx they're actually not good for your manhood. Yeah, they shrink it. Badly. But yeah, as long as you haven't been drinking it dailiy ever since you were a kid you should be fine...but apparently it's afflicted many young boys in Taiwan, cause the overdose was only discovered recently :crying

Oh the dangers we face as men. :XD
I heard about this..scary.. don't they know how impt manhood is to us :s
Yeah.. we men face so much dangers..
like angry wives and angry girls..mostly to do with girls.

Good lesson, Zelx. :3
Huh...? Just so you know I didn't lose my manhood or anything

I said Pandora Hearts before... and then Zel changed set into Pandora Hearts? *raise eyebrow*
You did :3c ?

yeah exactly its not like i live close to HK. I am from europe FFS :crying
Did you ever been to any asian countries?
What? Zel only recommend this now??
I drank those when I was in elementary school! It was 8 years ago!
Well it became famous over here...again.


Ha! You finally read Skip Beat too!
SB!! :zomg


and I never really check on tapioca or what it is..surprised that it is flour.
I always thought that it was jelly.. :s
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

and get someone to treat you like yuki if you can't stand the price.
Do I look like Donald Trump's lover? :-_-

I heard about this..scary.. don't they know how impt manhood is to us :s
Yeah.. we men face so much dangers..
like angry wives and angry girls..mostly to do with girls.
They are angry because of your behaviour!! Time to insert another Shakespeare's quote:

"Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more,
Men were deceivers ever,-
One foot in sea and one on shore,
To one thing constant never."

Well it became famous over here...again.
:fail
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

:drool

and get someone to treat you like yuki if you can't stand the price.
It seems like I will like it. :hurr Someone to treat me... *looks around*

I heard about this..scary.. don't they know how impt manhood is to us :s
Yeah.. we men face so much dangers..
like angry wives and angry girls..mostly to do with girls.
And you think we girls don't have problems... which come from boys? -_-;

Huh...? Just so you know I didn't lose my manhood or anything
I suppose I should say... I'm glad to hear that...? :oh

Do I look like Donald Trump's lover? :-_-
No. Obviously.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Guys ive noticed me, Mother Yuki (get the reference from tangled) Phiozel, and zelrider all post in each others thread :o wow we're awesomely coordinated and goodbye cuz i think im ging to be living without dinner for a long time now and wont survive =/ but it was worth the reference =3

And you think we girls don't have problems... which come from boys?
Boys think girls complicate stuff...boys are definetely much more versatile in that then us in various occasions...I love using big words :3c
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Guys ive noticed me, Mother Yuki (get the reference from tangled) Phiozel, and zeltrax all post in each others thread :o wow we're awesomely coordinated and goodbye cuz i think im ging to be living without dinner for a long time now and wont survive =/ but it was worth the reference =3
Huh? :o Zelx didn't visit my thread that often. :crying

Boys think girls complicate stuff...boys are definetely much more versatile in that then us in various occasions...I love using big words :3c
So true, lol. :lmao
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

I do, I just don't know what to post but don't worry I'm proud of my stalking skills :hurr

Uh that aside, I have to be away from mh for awhile to study so I don't post as mu

And why I no nick name rave :(

anyway, for those who celebrates it.. HAPPY MID AUTUMN OR FULL MOON FESTIVAL!

if you dont get it, check it out :D
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Oh yeah Zelx, did you spend teh evening drinking tea and eating moon cake? I did! :XD

Greatest bludge evar...
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

The calories!


My weight! :crying

but not really. I'm waiting for my mum to reach home and cook tang yuan :drool

before I indulge myself and hate myself for it..
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

中秋节快乐, m' dears~

You think your day was bludge? I have a cold and I stayed home all day drinking genmai tea by myself. >:
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Haha! No moon cakes for you.

Okay.. that was a joke.. I'm sorry.

Get well soon and ditch the tea for tang yuan and moon cakes :zomg

But then the day will be over, you have to take a bit on this special occasion :hurr
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

You think your day was bludge? I have a cold and I stayed home all day drinking genmai tea by myself. >:
Aww~ That sucks. I hope you get better soon. :hug

And go fight, Zelx! Yeeyeyeye! I might not be able to post too much too since college starts... Though we'll see. XD

Enjoy the mooncakes and tea! We have no such thing here at my house. :( Or maybe not yet. XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Guys ive noticed me, Mother Yuki (get the reference from tangled) Phiozel, and zeltrax all post in each others thread :o wow we're awesomely coordinated and goodbye cuz i think im ging to be living without dinner for a long time now and wont survive =/ but it was worth the reference =3
What kind of reference is that? :-_-

Boys think girls complicate stuff...boys are definetely much more versatile in that then us in various occasions...I love using big words :3c
:nod

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

I do, I just don't know what to post but don't worry I'm proud of my stalking skills :hurr
It should be spamming skills and then we'll be a big one happy spammer family. :XD

anyway, for those who celebrates it.. HAPPY MID AUTUMN OR FULL MOON FESTIVAL!

if you dont get it, check it out :D
Awww~ I'm glad I took the time earlier to look at the full moon. Few weeks ago when I was at home, my mom offered to give the moon cakes she made but I refused... I regret it now. :(
 
Top