Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

Question time:

Favorite Genre of Manga?
Favorite type of Character?

give me specifics, if you wnat...:XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

Oh.


Do you like Star Wars?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

I dunno. I've always been one of the small kids back in elementary school. Can't say I'm a giant now, with my 172 cm, but it's sufficient enough for me :oh
You really are a little brat...


Didn't see that you have a thread Adi-chan >__<
so how are you doing? What's your favourite food? Do you watch/participate in any sport(s)? Is the weather in Bulgaria going crazy too? >D
And are you angry that your thread became some spamfest thanks to alpha and the rest?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

You really are a little brat...


Didn't see that you have a thread Adi-chan >__<
so how are you doing? What's your favourite food? Do you watch/participate in any sport(s)? Is the weather in Bulgaria going crazy too? >D
And are you angry that your thread became some spamfest thanks to alpha and the rest?
nii-chan... don't overdo it. There's a limit to everything. :-_-
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

So you like questions, huh? :3c

Why is there something rather than nothing?
Why is the world the way it is?
Where do we come from?
Where are we going to?
What is the purpose of it all?
What is good and what is evil?
What is the meaning of life?


I'll make a break here and see how you handle this task :ninja
Yep, I like questions. ^^

Not that kind of questions though. xD

I can't answer any of them! :crying

Question time:

Favorite Genre of Manga?
Favorite type of Character?

give me specifics, if you wnat...:XD
Shoujo/Josei I guess. Although I haven't read the others much. xD My favorites are NANA, BECK, Skip Beat!, Kimi ni Todoke.

Favorite characters are Nana, Kyoko, Sawako, Lucy/Nyuu. And I don't have a favorite type of character. Or maybe I'm not aware of it. xD

Question time:

Why? :amuse
Because! :yay

Oh.


Do you like Star Wars?
Not really. :oh It was interesting when I watched it... looong ago. :D But I don't like it much. Maybe when I watch it again, I'll like it more.

You really are a little brat...


Didn't see that you have a thread Adi-chan >__<
so how are you doing? What's your favourite food? Do you watch/participate in any sport(s)? Is the weather in Bulgaria going crazy too? >D
And are you angry that your thread became some spamfest thanks to alpha and the rest?
Hi and welcome, Nii-chan! :amuse I'm glad you came by. :hug

I'm doing okay, recently at least. xD

My favorite food is pizza and spaghetti.

I'm not interested in sports in general and I don't participate, never did. But I like to ride a bike and roller skates. I also liked the skateboard when I was little. Tried it once, fell when I stepped on the board, hit my arm, never wanted to do it again. :p But I was interested in it a lot and I even watched some skateboarding on ESPCN. xD

The weather in Bulgaria is usually going crazy at times, yeah, but at the moment it's hot during the day and breezy in the evening, which is normal for September, I guess. I wonder what the winter will be like... The last one wasn't really like a winter. :D It was like the beginning of winter for most of the time, there were two-three weeks that were like winter, with snow and cold and everything, then it was like the coming of spring for most of the time. xD Why am I talking so much about the weather? :oh

I'm not angry, I like it that when I come here, there are some random posts. xD Makes me happy. ^^ So, spammers, continue doing your job! Random, you're doing it right!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

What's your favorite weather?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

My favorite weather is warm, not too hot, a bit breezy, with some fresh 20-minute drizzling rain from time to time. ^^
Oh, and mostly sunny, with some clouds.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

Do you like snow?

can you stretch your face?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Hi and welcome, Nii-chan! :amuse I'm glad you came by. :hug

I'm doing okay, recently at least. xD

My favorite food is pizza and spaghetti.

I'm not interested in sports in general and I don't participate, never did. But I like to ride a bike and roller skates. I also liked the skateboard when I was little. Tried it once, fell when I stepped on the board, hit my arm, never wanted to do it again. :p But I was interested in it a lot and I even watched some skateboarding on ESPCN. xD

The weather in Bulgaria is usually going crazy at times, yeah, but at the moment it's hot during the day and breezy in the evening, which is normal for September, I guess. I wonder what the winter will be like... The last one wasn't really like a winter. :D It was like the beginning of winter for most of the time, there were two-three weeks that were like winter, with snow and cold and everything, then it was like the coming of spring for most of the time. xD Why am I talking so much about the weather? :oh

I'm not angry, I like it that when I come here, there are some random posts. xD Makes me happy. ^^ So, spammers, continue doing your job! Random, you're doing it right!
thanks for the warm welcome :hug

so you're doing just okay? why's that? :/

Ah yeah skateboard, tried it with my cousin last year (it was my first time XD) and it really was fun! So you are not interested in it any more? It's a shame, maybe you could see my cousin in a few years :derp

love your talk about weather, you sound like a weather girl :zomg but yeah it's the same her in Frankfurt, winter isn't winter and summer isn't summer anymore, it's kinda sad @@
I love snow and every year I hope that it will snow a lot but guess what? It's snowing less and less :-_-

Glad you like those random posts, I might actually join the gamma-crew :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Do you like snow?

can you stretch your face?
Yes, I like snow. I love it when everything's white outside. :amuse

And no, I can't.

thanks for the warm welcome :hug

so you're doing just okay? why's that? :/

Ah yeah skateboard, tried it with my cousin last year (it was my first time XD) and it really was fun! So you are not interested in it any more? It's a shame, maybe you could see my cousin in a few years :derp

love your talk about weather, you sound like a weather girl :zomg but yeah it's the same her in Frankfurt, winter isn't winter and summer isn't summer anymore, it's kinda sad @@
I love snow and every year I hope that it will snow a lot but guess what? It's snowing less and less :-_-

Glad you like those random posts, I might actually join the gamma-crew :XD
"I'm okay" really means I am okay, I'm not just okay. Everything's alright, don't worry. :amuse

I'm still kinda interested in skateboarding, but I only like to watch it. It hurts too much when you fall down. xD And I'm all bones, so it's not good for me. :D And why should I see your cousin? :oh

Yay, I'm a weather girl. xD I actually don't like to talk about it that much, but... I dunno what happened there. :D And I feel your sadness. T.T :hug At least the summer here still is summer-like. Btw, it's always funny to me how winter in Bulgaria is described in the HP books. It's not that cold. :D And it sounds more like Russia. Anyways...

Yes, yes, join the crew! :zomg
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Random Paradise

There's a special approach...you don't start from the thumb, so first you insert half, the smaller half of UR fist, and then you shove the rest in:p...

But Ima go now...have fun and practice hard!!:XD

G'night!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

:XD

Goodnight!

...

Someone else wants to talk? :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

You ever get pelted by snowballs? Right in the face? The balls?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Well, yeah, when I was a kid, it happened a lot of times. :D
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

lol Did you guys build snowmen? :wtf

It never snows in sydney....
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Random Paradise

What is this thing called Snow? :scry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top