Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Death and All His Friends

Hotlinking is bad, mmmkay?

:XD

Here it is~
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Death and All His Friends

Herro! *glomps*
How are you? :3

I was away when you started your Modding as the almighty RULER OF FORUMS so now that I'm back, I thought I'd drop by and say hi! o/
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

^ My previous post.... I have a feeling it went in the wrong thead

:fail :facepalm :fail

UUUGGHHH
I was very confused for a while. Haha



They actually have a shirt... xD
They sell a shirt that says this?
Hotlinking is bad, mmmkay?

:XD

Here it is~
So much win...

"I'll take you to your limit if you show me your end behavior."

"i hope you know set theory because i want to intersect and union you "

This is my new all-time favorite though...

∫ 2x dx from 10 to 13?

:rofl

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Herro! *glomps*
How are you? :3

I was away when you started your Modding as the almighty RULER OF FORUMS so now that I'm back, I thought I'd drop by and say hi! o/
Why hello there.
Is my nickname Almighty Ruler of Forums now?
Thanks for dropping by.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

o.o What Baka linked was what my picture originally was xD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

Oh, I understand now. I was wondering 'who would buy a shirt about hotlinking other than Charlie or Kaiten?'

I would laugh so hard if I saw someone wearing that!



The results of Add a Word to a Sentence Thread.

Naomidee declared the war on good. As Scav was kicking grandma repeatedly and scratched dynamite. Well, shorty got dumped for kissing good_boy who actually wanted oblivion's hand smell...? What Romeo didn't made in for what? Anyway, she-wolf was in Texas because Voldemort is Avada-Kedavra-ing our chickens. The fans whooped for the Crucio-Curse however it backfired on Bellatrix. kdowns is pokemon obsessed because nobody Imperio-cursed him to get his Charmander evolved into a Snape-like kwodsn. Eventually girls started rioting. And after that Adorien was kicked out of the McDonald's managerial. The people were wondering why Adi-chan was here in the first place.​
 
Last edited:

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

"kdowns is pokemon obsessed because nobody Imperio-cursed him to get his Charmander evolved into a Snape-like kwodsn"

>:3
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

Everyone who contributed to that sentence is a BAMF.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

... References to Harry Potter and multiple FFers = total kick ass.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Death and All His Friends

Vat ees BAMF?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends


:derp
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Death and All His Friends

Can you explain without using Dane Cook? D:
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

BAMF = Bad ass mother fucker
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Death and All His Friends

Oh. Your ass isn't that bad, but I didn't know you were into MILFs. Sweet, dudette.

*chomps on Naomi's elbow*

Any plans for this weekend?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

Not the elbow! D: *flees*

I'm so happy because I got some of my calculus lab done and I think the answers are right. I needed a lot of help though. :sweat

But still. :woo
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

If it's getting easier for you than it's a good thing :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Death and All His Friends

Congrats!

---------- Post added September 17, 2011 at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was September 16, 2011 at 07:03 PM ----------



 
Last edited:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

OMFG!!! XD

The chemist one!

:rofl
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

That was a Tehe Moment.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Death and All His Friends

I actually liked the chemist joke. Second one I've seen that I've understood and loved.

NERDS, WE ARE! :gwah
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

I have a joke for you guys.

So there was this neutron and he goes into a bar and asks, "how much for a beer?" and the bartender replies, "for you, no charge."

:rofl

I am an epic :fail? :scry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top