Re: Death and All His Friends
Yeah... But today it rain a lot today xD
Yeah... But today it rain a lot today xD
XDDDFirst thing I thought was, "oh shit, my car!" I don't care if my parents yell at me, if I nearly cause an accident, or if I get a pole through my chest, I do not want my car to ever be hurt or at least, not work. <3 my car too much.
To be honest though, hydroplaning is fun. I try to avoid it though since I want my Nissan to last a long time.

Surely there has to be others who do...calculus level math?You are the only one that understands me, BakaHaze!![]()
"Harder" integrals, huh?...If you know know what I mean. kdowns reminded me of that awesome phrase in his thread and now you're not going to be able to get me to shut up. XD




Yeah I remember you and "if you know what I mean" jokes. It reminds me of those "that's what she said" jokes, but I don't suppose you'd enjoy those? 
Dunno if I really wanna rule the magical world if the entrance is where Milly postedYou really want to challenge the almighty Naomidee, Nii-chan? Are you sure? You should join me instead... Together, we could rule the magical world!![]()
I mean... NO U! D:<
Yes, we're having a horrible drought the entire summer and it was 100 + degrees Fahrenheit for the past 2-3 months. Like all the plants are dead. The aesthetics in this place is even worse than usual.
I wish it would snow all winter, but it doesn't snow here. Since I was born in Minnesota, I love the cold and snow.



I pretty much like all Nissans. I like the design of them, and then the Maximas are always really nice on the inside too. The one I was looking at has Bose speakers. *___* And with the way I love my Bose headphones, I think having a car with those speakers would be orgasmic. I like older car too. Like from the 80s and 90s, but they just don't work as well.Altima 2010 or 2011. I mothereffin' love the car to death, evne more so than the old car I had, even if I did fuck it up or fuck it up a bit. Switches from automatic to manual too, which is probably what made it screw up, if it's screwed up in the first place. I love Nissan and told my dad I preferred that over Honda. Wanted Maxima, but compromised on Altima. I remember when we had Maxima, it was so awesome. Every time my dad accelerated, it was ZOOOM, and he did it a lot to annoy my mom or trouble her since she leaned forward right on the passenger seat. xD She sits in the back seat since she doesn't wear a seatbelt.
What Nissan are you looking at and is your favorite?
Depends. When I had my Toyota Carolla, I drove it to get the most lulz, like sharpest turns ever (I love sharp turns), hydroplaning when people wouldn't be in danger from my car going out of control, and etc. Still lasted for quite a while although it got scary to drive. Like, scary to drive, seriously. Took tons of risk, and I still do, but less so. It's why I'm very cocky about my driving.
Oh, and what car do you own/drive, and do you like it?



Rotation? o.o I don't think I've ever heard of that term. *googles it* Oh, no. If we did, I don't remember doing it. I might deal with it if I decided to take Linear Algebra in college, but I most likely won't since it's not required for my degree. Is it difficult?Surely there has to be others who do...calculus level math?
We learnt rotation today and I was going to rotate some coordinate to the desired value
But I'm too tired right now
And do you guys even deal with rotation formally in high school? I learnt this as a random extra at coaching (aka cram school)
Yeah I remember you and "if you know what I mean" jokes. It reminds me of those "that's what she said" jokes, but I don't suppose you'd enjoy those?
![]()
We can have our own special VIP entrances if we're ultimate rulers.Dunno if I really wanna rule the magical world if the entrance is where Milly posted
well I definitely would want to join you, just didn't know you would accept me so easily
Nao's such a nice girl
sounds hard, I hope it will keep to rain a lot more from now on! Snow's so great, it's a shame you don't have any. So why did you/your parents move?
Just think about the possibilities. 

The old design of Nissan were meh. I love Nissan's performance though, the acceleration, break, orgasmic turning and the easy to handle and touch wheel. How loud do you put your music in your car?I pretty much like all Nissans. I like the design of them, and then the Maximas are always really nice on the inside too. The one I was looking at has Bose speakers. *___* And with the way I love my Bose headphones, I think having a car with those speakers would be orgasmic. I like older car too. Like from the 80s and 90s, but they just don't work as well.![]()
Honda.I drive a '95 Honda Civic and I looooove it. <3 But it's kinda falling apart. It's my first car though, so it just has that special attachment to it. I don't want a different car, but at the same time know I need one.![]()
We had Honda too years ago. The first car I remember. Dad either sold it or got into an accident and sold it/needed a new car. Great memories with that. What color is it? Pic too plz.And LMAO at that picture, M3J. XDDDD I am so going to do that with a Sharpie at my school.![]()
VIP entrance would be so much winWe can have our own special VIP entrances if we're ultimate rulers.Just think about the possibilities.
I only moved with my mom, and I'm not entirely sure why she moved here. She never gave me a straight answer. We do have her side of the family here though, so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it. *trying not to sounds too bitter*![]()
let's do it, we will rule the world as the best mages ever 
favourite food, sports and movies? XDKevin can join, you are as superfluous as a goitreNao, do I see a Naomi x nii-chan alliance happening? What about me and kevin?![]()
(oh I like old german sayings
)WOAH... Don't be throwing such accusations out there...
just made a little joke there. or are you trolling me? 
Rotation? o.o I don't think I've ever heard of that term. *googles it* Oh, no. If we did, I don't remember doing it. I might deal with it if I decided to take Linear Algebra in college, but I most likely won't since it's not required for my degree. Is it difficult?
They are a lot like "That's what she said" jokes, only they apply to anything really whereas that's what she said is restricted to girls really. XD But don't get me wrong. I LOVE THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID JOKES! 8D
Nah that explains it. It's coordinate geometry, you rotate them curves.
Nothing to do with Algebra at all. 

Is that a real store?? Or a website maybe?
No i just invented it but look http://www.nerdsrus.com/ its a site and a band apparently http://www.facebook.com/pages/3-X-NERDS-R-US-X-3/360941804928, Googles fun 
We got some here tooand ofc thats just made the heat ten times worseIt's a miracle I GOT RAINDDDDDDDDD
you guys are lucky me has no car yet :[Are you guys against Nii-chan?Nao, do I see a Naomi x nii-chan alliance happening? What about me and kevin?![]()

The acceleration on the '97 I test drove was even really good! So I bet the newer models really are amazing.The old design of Nissan were meh. I love Nissan's performance though, the acceleration, break, orgasmic turning and the easy to handle and touch wheel. How loud do you put your music in your car?
One thing about Honda Civics... >.o They don't win accidents.Honda.We had Honda too years ago. The first car I remember. Dad either sold it or got into an accident and sold it/needed a new car. Great memories with that. What color is it?
I don't understand cars at all.Get Nissan! You could work on your car and improve it if you want.
That would be a really great skill to have, if I had the time to learn it. Maybe one day I might. But I have so many other things on my bucket list, I doubt it would ever make it. D:It is inevitable.VIP entrance would be so much winlet's do it, we will rule the world as the best mages ever
![]()
Yes, it was probably the hardest thing I've ever dealt with. I've moved three times in my life and they were all just horrible.ah I see, still sounds kinda sad :/ but you seem to be quite happy (aside from don't having any snow), so that's the most important thing. Do you ever plan to change locations when you're able to?
I hope I can spread it around. Food : SWEETS. Ice cream, candy! Fruits.And a few more questionsfavourite food, sports and movies? XD
Although I will admit that I'm not really into sports. I'm going to a baseball game this Sunday though!
, Sherlock Holmes, The King's Speech, The Village. Tell us more German sayings.Kevin can join, you are as superfluous as a goitre(oh I like old german sayings
)

WIN.Nah that explains it. It's coordinate geometry, you rotate them curves.
![]()
Nothing to do with Algebra at all.
A straightforward formula and pretty easy, but not if you've never done it.
....that's what she said.![]()

Do you have a licence already? Or do I remember you telling me that you can't drive until 18 where you are?No i just invented it but look http://www.nerdsrus.com/ its a site and a band apparently http://www.facebook.com/pages/3-X-NERDS-R-US-X-3/360941804928, Googles fun
They stole your idea, those pirates. Once in the LPTPW thread we were all looking at the websites of our names through Google. Did you know that kdowns is really an undercover spy?
We got some here tooand ofc thats just made the heat ten times worse
you guys are lucky me has no car yet :[
I still really want to! But I have a calculus exam tomorrow and an organic chemistry one on Wednesday.Are you going to participate in the Creative Writing Contest?
The deadline isn't anytime soon, I hope? If so, I'm sure I have something somewhere on my computer that I've already written. 

Probably are. Either way, it's still amazing. I test drove a Maxima (or Altima) though, and the salesman a day later said that I was too rough on it. Altima (or Maxima), he didn't say anything about.The acceleration on the '97 I test drove was even really good! So I bet the newer models really are amazing.
One thing about Honda Civics... >.o They don't win accidents.
I kinda do, at least the external part.I don't understand cars at all.That would be a really great skill to have, if I had the time to learn it. Maybe one day I might. But I have so many other things on my bucket list, I doubt it would ever make it. D:
By the way, M3J. KILLER sig!![]()
It'd be fun to know about cars and build it though, like Tim from Home Improvement. Looks awesome!Here's a picture to make up for it. Did it for my dad and his wife as part of a wedding gift. Again, it looks much more sad and dark than I had originally intended, but I didn't have time to redo it before the wedding and let's face it. It would have turned out similar if I had. XD;
![]()
emo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o~I haz a sad now ;-;
I've been dumped to the curb it seems like D: