Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

Noooo, I'm friendly and nice. =D

Pfft, so? Everyone resents everyone, and if the sister is old, then she already does since Naomi would get more attention for bein younger and thus cuter.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Death and All His Friends

We are so creepy. XD I wonder what the other members think when they read about our not-so-secret domination plans. They better think it's awesome, that's all I have to say. :pwnge
Rulers have to be creepy sometimes :derp it doesn't matter if they know, we will crush them like a fly :kukuku looking at this awesome evil plan we made, they will not even see us coming :3c

they should think so or we will force them to think so, it's just a matter of time :plot

Have you ever moved before, Nii-chan? :scry
I have a lot of trouble keeping long-distance relationships going, but I still say hi every once in a while and send birthday gifts to my couple of BFFs.
yup I moved two times :scry one time wasn't grave because it was still the same city but when we first moved from "Hannover" to "Frankfurt" I was really, really sad :(
I was only 5 years old back then but I still remember it as clear as day. Still I'm kind of glad my mum decided to do it sooner than later.

I think so, yes. I know things could be worlds better, but I have confidence that they will be one day.
And what are you talking about, Nii-chan? I happiest when I'm being a bad kitty. :3c
I'm sure they will, just try to stay as happy as possible. At least that's what I try, I'm a hopeless optimist :XD
yeah you really enjoy being bad, don't you? :derp I'm always laughing when I see you posting "your mother" at the win thread :rofl

Waking up to mountains every morning makes being happy the simplest thing in the world. :love
I definitely could imagine going back to where I used to live in Colorado, or at least somewhere around it.
yeah mountains are beautiful, wouldn't mind if I could live near them too. I love skiing and all kinds of winter sports so it would be a perfect place for me :3c

I'm glad you think so. :amuse
you don't think so? :oh it does look sad but it's still well drawn

Charlie was the priest/exotic dancer. It was great! <_>
what the hell eloping was that? :eek you three were drunk or what? Just imagined Charlie dancing like some hawaiian woman, that really must have been fun :derp
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Death and All His Friends

[video=youtube;jukPwpYjgp0]It's Calculus II. Calculus I was so much easier and interesting. :scry

Thank you, really! I'm hoping the exact same thing. Really, I don't even care if my grade is good, so long as I pass it with a 70%. Sometimes a 65% is enough to get a C in the course, but that doesn't happen very often. I need at least a C for it to credit my chemistry degree! :s

Hahaha! Really? My sister is an English major and she said the same thing! I looooove reading, but knew that I would never want to study it at university. I took a couple college level English courses in high school and my teacher said "If you love English, don't major in it. It will ruin books for you." :rofl I think that's exaggerated a little bit, but she has a point in some weird way. Are you thinking about majoring in English? [/video]
[video=youtube;jukPwpYjgp0]

Haha yeah my mum was telling me about how good she was at getting pass scores, skimming C+'s all the way :darn

:XD but nevertheless, you can do it!!

English...Oh Lord no. No matter how much I like reading and stuff...

...my life is already ruined enouugh with the critical theory I've been taught. :fail Freud. Unbelievable.

But yeah while english might be interesting and all I really want to see Little Red Riding hood as SIMPLY a fairy tale and nothing more...UGH[/video]
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

[23:32:04] <+Toskr> 70. Baby Names Beginning With "N": Meaning: Pleasant?
[23:32:08] <&Ninaelyan> Ninaelyan
[23:32:09] <&ShadowLord> nicholas
[23:32:11] <&ShadowLord> heh
[23:32:13] <+Toskr> Here's a hint, na___
[23:32:16] <&ShadowLord> nadine
[23:32:18] <&Chromed> natalie
[23:32:19] <&ShadowLord> nareth
[23:32:21] <&Ninaelyan> nadie
[23:32:24] <+M3J> Nadia
[23:32:28] <&Chromed> nadine
[23:32:28] <&ShadowLord> natasha
[23:32:31] <+Kaiten> Mathaly
[23:32:33] <+Kaiten> Nathalie
[23:32:34] <+M3J> Nath
[23:32:35] <&ShadowLord> nan
[23:32:35] <+Toskr> nathan
[23:32:36] <&ShadowLord> nathan
[23:32:39] <+M3J> Nanna
[23:32:42] <&ShadowLord> narnia
[23:32:44] <+M3J> Naomi
[23:32:46] <+Kaiten> naswortcha
[23:32:46] <+Toskr> Winner: M3J Answer: naomi Time: 40.594 Streak: 1 Points: 13 WPM: 1 Rank: 3rd Previously: 4th
[23:32:47] <+Toskr> M3J has moved up in rank: 3rd
All thanks to you, Naom. Thank you. :')
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

:blink

Irc was ACTIVE??

Maybe I should participate ....
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

That's a different network, not related to MH at all. I'm just saying knowing Naomi helped me win that trivia question. :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

*sips tea*


I disagree, good sir.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

*sips tea*


I disagree, good sir.
Are you a Dapper, sir? :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

I kindly do disagree, sir. *sips more tea*


Very dapper, kdowns. Are you dapper as papper? *sips tea*
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

That's a different network, not related to MH at all. I'm just saying knowing Naomi helped me win that trivia question. :derp
:oh :darn

Thought it was you guys playing hangman or one of those games on the M_H irc...:darn
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

Not MH IRC, you squirter.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

I kindly do disagree, sir. *sips more tea*


Very dapper, kdowns. Are you dapper as papper? *sips tea*
I'm indeed a dapper as papper but unlike a rapper in the crapper... *sips tea*
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

*spits tea in shock*

how rude and vulgar, sir!

*sips tea*
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

*appears out of nowhere, pulls a chair out of thin air, and joins the table*

May I ask what you two gentlemen are talking about?

*sips tea*
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Death and All His Friends

That would make sense. Is there really good public transportation at least?
:faint...Arrive the bus that NEVER arrives, theyre are new bus system but they got all the routes wrong and stuff so they had to arrange everything all over again, its getting better though but id only say its fine =/ i dont mind though (except for the getting up earlier for school to catch it) its got aircon now :derp

our old ones were traditional but OLD and yellow
they did come in different shapes and so though try writing 'Maltese buses' in google images xD

the new ones are wierd and not very noticeable

Of course they do! Just wait until you get your first shipping! :kukuku
Dont encourage them, :yelling although i am curious of what they be inventin for that but still slightly oO

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Almost forgot to sip my tea *sips tea*
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

/me sips tea for no apparent reason :cookiestare

How are you doing girl? I mean ND, not you Milly...I know old joke :amuse.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

*joins the table of gentlemen too and slurping tea*

so how about we make this thread a tea party? :hee
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

*sips tea*

The Tea Party Thread... doesn't sounds half-bad, if you ask me

*sips tea*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top