Re: Death and All His Friends
Probably are. Either way, it's still amazing. I test drove a Maxima (or Altima) though, and the salesman a day later said that I was too rough on it. Altima (or Maxima), he didn't say anything about.
*imagines M3J's crazy driving and the car salesman whimpering as he watches*
I was in an accident once and the whole Honda hood was smashed whereas the other vehicle had a small scratch on the bumper/
I kinda do, at least the external part.

It'd be fun to know about cars and build it though, like Tim from Home Improvement.
Hahaha! Yeah, it would. My sister's husband knows a lot about cars, but I would never ask him for help. He drives me insane. There are very few people I hate in this world, but he is on the top of my shit list. That's for sure.

Thanks, Milly.
emo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o~

I know, wrong?
I have to be 18

would be so much easier if it wasnt that far away but i guess small islands try to limit loads of cars as much as possible ^^'
That would make sense. Is there really good public transportation at least?
Gonna rule the FF for now, after that we will conquer everything in our way
We are so creepy. XD I wonder what the other members think when they read about our not-so-secret domination plans. They better think it's awesome, that's all I have to say.
I can imagine that very well, must have been really hard

you definitely need a pat now

you still have contact to a few people from your older locations?
Have you ever moved before, Nii-chan?

I have a lot of trouble keeping long-distance relationships going, but I still say hi every once in a while and send birthday gifts to my couple of BFFs.
I hope you actually are happy? at least it looks like you're happy most of the time (except for when you are a bad kitty

)
I think so, yes. I know things could be worlds better, but I have confidence that they will be one day.
And what are you talking about, Nii-chan? I
happiest when I'm being a bad kitty.
Somewhere with mountains sounds fun~ could you imagina going back to your hometown?
Waking up to mountains every morning makes being happy the simplest thing in the world.

I definitely could imagine going back to where I used to live in Colorado, or at least somewhere around it.
oh and that's a very nice pic you drew there
I'm glad you think so.
wow shippings exist on the MH threads as well
Of course they do! Just wait until you get your first shipping!
...it's too late to wish you luck...
How'd you go?
Also, you're in Uni, right?
As for that picture: It looks great, but I think it's the fact that the trees have no leaves that makes it look so sad/desolate
Yup, I'm at university now.
It was... really
difficult. I expected it to be hard, but not that bad. It went... Well, there were 15 questions and I know for SURE that I got at least 3 of them right, so I made at least a 20/100.

I MIGHT have passed it. Might.
Dude I kept jolting awake last night and immediately doing integrals in my head. o_________o
I think the stress is getting to me. Not to mention I did 8 consecutive hours of calculus yesterday. I think I was even dreaming about math. It was so weird.
Actually, you're right! I always thought it was because it was at night time, or the colors, but I think the naked trees really are what did it. Nice insight.
what eloping?
Charlie was the priest/exotic dancer. It was great!
