Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Death and All His Friends

A

Do you have a licence already? Or do I remember you telling me that you can't drive until 18 where you are?
I have to be 18 :fail would be so much easier if it wasnt that far away but i guess small islands try to limit loads of cars as much as possible ^^'
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

I haz a sad now ;-;
I've been dumped to the curb it seems like D:
Just work that curb, honey and I'll pick you back up in no time. :cheez
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Death and All His Friends

It is inevitable.

Yes, it was probably the hardest thing I've ever dealt with. I've moved three times in my life and they were all just horrible.

I seem happy? :zomg I hope I can spread it around.

YES. I am not going to live here for the rest of my life. That's 100% for sure. I hope to move back to Colorado one day. Somewhere with mountains.
Gonna rule the FF for now, after that we will conquer everything in our way :kukuku

I can imagine that very well, must have been really hard :( you definitely need a pat now :glomp
you still have contact to a few people from your older locations?

I hope you actually are happy? at least it looks like you're happy most of the time (except for when you are a bad kitty :derp)

Somewhere with mountains sounds fun~ could you imagina going back to your hometown?

oh and that's a very nice pic you drew there :thumbs
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

o.o Even I wasn't this creepy with our pairing... Well besides the Eloping :cheez
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Death and All His Friends

wow shippings exist on the MH threads as well :wtf
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Death and All His Friends

WIN.
I have my first calculus II midterm tomorrow! :iik
...it's too late to wish you luck...

How'd you go? :XD

Also, you're in Uni, right?

As for that picture: It looks great, but I think it's the fact that the trees have no leaves that makes it look so sad/desolate :XD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

Probably are. Either way, it's still amazing. I test drove a Maxima (or Altima) though, and the salesman a day later said that I was too rough on it. Altima (or Maxima), he didn't say anything about.
*imagines M3J's crazy driving and the car salesman whimpering as he watches* :rofl

What do you mean? D:
I was in an accident once and the whole Honda hood was smashed whereas the other vehicle had a small scratch on the bumper/ :s

I kinda do, at least the external part. :ninja It'd be fun to know about cars and build it though, like Tim from Home Improvement.
Hahaha! Yeah, it would. My sister's husband knows a lot about cars, but I would never ask him for help. He drives me insane. There are very few people I hate in this world, but he is on the top of my shit list. That's for sure. :derp

Looks awesome!
:hurr Thanks, Milly.

emo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o~
:hip I know, wrong?

I have to be 18 :fail would be so much easier if it wasnt that far away but i guess small islands try to limit loads of cars as much as possible ^^'
That would make sense. Is there really good public transportation at least?

Gonna rule the FF for now, after that we will conquer everything in our way :kukuku
We are so creepy. XD I wonder what the other members think when they read about our not-so-secret domination plans. They better think it's awesome, that's all I have to say. :pwnge

I can imagine that very well, must have been really hard :( you definitely need a pat now :glomp
you still have contact to a few people from your older locations?
Have you ever moved before, Nii-chan? :scry
I have a lot of trouble keeping long-distance relationships going, but I still say hi every once in a while and send birthday gifts to my couple of BFFs.

I hope you actually are happy? at least it looks like you're happy most of the time (except for when you are a bad kitty :derp)
I think so, yes. I know things could be worlds better, but I have confidence that they will be one day.
And what are you talking about, Nii-chan? I happiest when I'm being a bad kitty. :3c

Somewhere with mountains sounds fun~ could you imagina going back to your hometown?
Waking up to mountains every morning makes being happy the simplest thing in the world. :love
I definitely could imagine going back to where I used to live in Colorado, or at least somewhere around it.

oh and that's a very nice pic you drew there :thumbs
I'm glad you think so. :amuse

wow shippings exist on the MH threads as well :wtf
Of course they do! Just wait until you get your first shipping! :kukuku

...it's too late to wish you luck...

How'd you go? :XD

Also, you're in Uni, right?

As for that picture: It looks great, but I think it's the fact that the trees have no leaves that makes it look so sad/desolate :XD
Yup, I'm at university now.
It was... really difficult. I expected it to be hard, but not that bad. It went... Well, there were 15 questions and I know for SURE that I got at least 3 of them right, so I made at least a 20/100. :derp :fail I MIGHT have passed it. Might.

Dude I kept jolting awake last night and immediately doing integrals in my head. o_________o
I think the stress is getting to me. Not to mention I did 8 consecutive hours of calculus yesterday. I think I was even dreaming about math. It was so weird.

Actually, you're right! I always thought it was because it was at night time, or the colors, but I think the naked trees really are what did it. Nice insight. :blink

what eloping? :?bunny
Charlie was the priest/exotic dancer. It was great! <_>
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

Interesting thread title. Where is it from?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Death and All His Friends

Yup, I'm at university now.
It was... really difficult. I expected it to be hard, but not that bad. It went... Well, there were 15 questions and I know for SURE that I got at least 3 of them right, so I made at least a 20/100. :derp :fail I MIGHT have passed it. Might.

Dude I kept jolting awake last night and immediately doing integrals in my head. o_________o
I think the stress is getting to me. Not to mention I did 8 consecutive hours of calculus yesterday. I think I was even dreaming about math. It was so weird.

Actually, you're right! I always thought it was because it was at night time, or the colors, but I think the naked trees really are what did it. Nice insight. :blink
Which course Naomi?

:XD Good luck then! Hope you get a good result :super
>Shudders at the thought of Uni calculus. High school integration was terrible enough. :darn
It's one of the reasons I want to get away from Uni Math...:s

Haha 8 hours straight @_@ Woooww....how do you live with that...:faint

And yeah the fact that I noticed shows that I'm going crazy with English: Whenever I see any text (in this case Visual) I start analysing it. For like, y'know, metaphors and other techniques :fail
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Death and All His Friends

*imagines M3J's crazy driving and the car salesman whimpering as he watches* :rofl

I was in an accident once and the whole Honda hood was smashed whereas the other vehicle had a small scratch on the bumper/ :s

Hahaha! Yeah, it would. My sister's husband knows a lot about cars, but I would never ask him for help. He drives me insane. There are very few people I hate in this world, but he is on the top of my shit list. That's for sure. :derp
D: He wasn't in the car with me, which is why I drove like a maniac for fun and to test the car out.

What the? How'd you get into an accident? O_o

Why do you hate him?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

Interesting thread title. Where is it from?

It's a lyric from this song that I really love. I used to use music a lot to drown out "demons in my head". But actually I still do. :amuse Have you ever done that too? Or maybe I'm just crazy. XD

Which course Naomi?

:XD Good luck then! Hope you get a good result :super
>Shudders at the thought of Uni calculus. High school integration was terrible enough. :darn
It's one of the reasons I want to get away from Uni Math...:s

Haha 8 hours straight @_@ Woooww....how do you live with that...:faint

And yeah the fact that I noticed shows that I'm going crazy with English: Whenever I see any text (in this case Visual) I start analysing it. For like, y'know, metaphors and other techniques :fail
It's Calculus II. Calculus I was so much easier and interesting. :scry

Thank you, really! I'm hoping the exact same thing. Really, I don't even care if my grade is good, so long as I pass it with a 70%. Sometimes a 65% is enough to get a C in the course, but that doesn't happen very often. I need at least a C for it to credit my chemistry degree! :s

Hahaha! Really? My sister is an English major and she said the same thing! I looooove reading, but knew that I would never want to study it at university. I took a couple college level English courses in high school and my teacher said "If you love English, don't major in it. It will ruin books for you." :rofl I think that's exaggerated a little bit, but she has a point in some weird way. Are you thinking about majoring in English?

D: He wasn't in the car with me, which is why I drove like a maniac for fun and to test the car out.

What the? How'd you get into an accident? O_o

Why do you hate him?
If he was in the car with you, he wouldn't just be whimpering, he would be sobbing. Am I right? :cookiehand XD I'm just trolling you, M3J. ...Or am I? :3c

The car in front of the car in front of me slammed on their brakes (not exactly sure why, since the light was still green), but I rear-ended the car in front of me. My brakes aren't the best in the world, and neither are my reflexes (that's for sure!) Plus, I was still really new to driving and it was night time. Beginner's mistake. Luckily no one was hurt and my record is still spotless. :3c

Omg there are so many reasons I hate him, but nothing that's easy to talk about. Let's put it this way, when my sister said, "Marcus wants to know what you think of him", I mercifully replied, "Oh, trust me. He doesn't want to know." :XD :notrust
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

He'd be pissing and pooping his pants for realz. Seriously, I've been close to that whenever I've driven, although I'm a good driver. I drive for excitement. :3

Troll away. You're cool so I don't mind. =D Just be funny.


Didn't you try to steer out of the way? But lulz, my reflexes saved me so many times, as well as braking, so I always give braking second priority. Did you get whiplash or anything?

Slap him. Slap the bast hard. Then say you were dared to by your boyfriend.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

Remind me to never get in a car with you, Milly. >.>
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

Like I said, I'm a great driver. I don't have much problem driving, so you're in very safe hands. Don't worry, riki, I did bring back Gary alive.

At least my last two accidents weren't my fault at all. <_< The last one even happened because I trusted the woman to FUCKING NOT MAKE A LEFT TURN when I had the right of way and headlights on IN THE DAMN DARK. -.-


Females. Harumph.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

I don't know. I'll probably be praying for my life and trying to stop on the "brakes" on the passenger side. :XD

@Naomi

I had that trouble with my sister's ex. She asked me my opinion about him (he figured that I didn't like him) so all I said was that I was indifferent. She didn't know what to say after that.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

That really depends on how I drive. Since you'd be with me, i'd drive more carefully, so no worries. You and Naom would be pretty safe, but whether scared or secured would depend on me. :> Muahaha!


Naom, you should still slap the husband and blame your sister. Get them divorced. :>
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

You're a scary person, Milly. :s

But then she might resent Naomi! :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top