Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

Yeah... But today it rain a lot today xD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Death and All His Friends

First thing I thought was, "oh shit, my car!" I don't care if my parents yell at me, if I nearly cause an accident, or if I get a pole through my chest, I do not want my car to ever be hurt or at least, not work. <3 my car too much.

To be honest though, hydroplaning is fun. I try to avoid it though since I want my Nissan to last a long time.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

First thing I thought was, "oh shit, my car!" I don't care if my parents yell at me, if I nearly cause an accident, or if I get a pole through my chest, I do not want my car to ever be hurt or at least, not work. <3 my car too much.

To be honest though, hydroplaning is fun. I try to avoid it though since I want my Nissan to last a long time.
XDDD

Aww haha. What kind of Nissan d'you drive, M3J? I really like Nissans. I was looking at a '97 Maxima a few weeks ago.

It is! But the fun of it probably isn't worth the risk. :xp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Death and All His Friends

Altima 2010 or 2011. I mothereffin' love the car to death, evne more so than the old car I had, even if I did fuck it up or fuck it up a bit. Switches from automatic to manual too, which is probably what made it screw up, if it's screwed up in the first place. I love Nissan and told my dad I preferred that over Honda. Wanted Maxima, but compromised on Altima. I remember when we had Maxima, it was so awesome. Every time my dad accelerated, it was ZOOOM, and he did it a lot to annoy my mom or trouble her since she leaned forward right on the passenger seat. xD She sits in the back seat since she doesn't wear a seatbelt.

What Nissan are you looking at and is your favorite?

Depends. When I had my Toyota Carolla, I drove it to get the most lulz, like sharpest turns ever (I love sharp turns), hydroplaning when people wouldn't be in danger from my car going out of control, and etc. Still lasted for quite a while although it got scary to drive. Like, scary to drive, seriously. Took tons of risk, and I still do, but less so. It's why I'm very cocky about my driving.


Oh, and what car do you own/drive, and do you like it?

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Death and All His Friends

You are the only one that understands me, BakaHaze! :gwah

"Harder" integrals, huh? :cheez ...If you know know what I mean. kdowns reminded me of that awesome phrase in his thread and now you're not going to be able to get me to shut up. XD
Surely there has to be others who do...calculus level math? :XD

We learnt rotation today and I was going to rotate some coordinate to the desired value :hurr

But I'm too tired right now :XD

And do you guys even deal with rotation formally in high school? I learnt this as a random extra at coaching (aka cram school) :lmao

:XD Yeah I remember you and "if you know what I mean" jokes. It reminds me of those "that's what she said" jokes, but I don't suppose you'd enjoy those? :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Death and All His Friends

You really want to challenge the almighty Naomidee, Nii-chan? Are you sure? You should join me instead... Together, we could rule the magical world! :kukuku

I mean... NO U! D:<

Yes, we're having a horrible drought the entire summer and it was 100 + degrees Fahrenheit for the past 2-3 months. Like all the plants are dead. The aesthetics in this place is even worse than usual.

I wish it would snow all winter, but it doesn't snow here. Since I was born in Minnesota, I love the cold and snow.
Dunno if I really wanna rule the magical world if the entrance is where Milly posted :derp
well I definitely would want to join you, just didn't know you would accept me so easily :3c

Nao's such a nice girl :love

sounds hard, I hope it will keep to rain a lot more from now on! Snow's so great, it's a shame you don't have any. So why did you/your parents move?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

Altima 2010 or 2011. I mothereffin' love the car to death, evne more so than the old car I had, even if I did fuck it up or fuck it up a bit. Switches from automatic to manual too, which is probably what made it screw up, if it's screwed up in the first place. I love Nissan and told my dad I preferred that over Honda. Wanted Maxima, but compromised on Altima. I remember when we had Maxima, it was so awesome. Every time my dad accelerated, it was ZOOOM, and he did it a lot to annoy my mom or trouble her since she leaned forward right on the passenger seat. xD She sits in the back seat since she doesn't wear a seatbelt.

What Nissan are you looking at and is your favorite?

Depends. When I had my Toyota Carolla, I drove it to get the most lulz, like sharpest turns ever (I love sharp turns), hydroplaning when people wouldn't be in danger from my car going out of control, and etc. Still lasted for quite a while although it got scary to drive. Like, scary to drive, seriously. Took tons of risk, and I still do, but less so. It's why I'm very cocky about my driving.

Oh, and what car do you own/drive, and do you like it?
I pretty much like all Nissans. I like the design of them, and then the Maximas are always really nice on the inside too. The one I was looking at has Bose speakers. *___* And with the way I love my Bose headphones, I think having a car with those speakers would be orgasmic. I like older car too. Like from the 80s and 90s, but they just don't work as well. :scry

I drive a '95 Honda Civic and I looooove it. <3 But it's kinda falling apart. It's my first car though, so it just has that special attachment to it. I don't want a different car, but at the same time know I need one. :sweat

And LMAO at that picture, M3J. XDDDD I am so going to do that with a Sharpie at my school. :rofl

Surely there has to be others who do...calculus level math? :XD

We learnt rotation today and I was going to rotate some coordinate to the desired value :hurr

But I'm too tired right now :XD

And do you guys even deal with rotation formally in high school? I learnt this as a random extra at coaching (aka cram school) :lmao

:XD Yeah I remember you and "if you know what I mean" jokes. It reminds me of those "that's what she said" jokes, but I don't suppose you'd enjoy those? :XD
Rotation? o.o I don't think I've ever heard of that term. *googles it* Oh, no. If we did, I don't remember doing it. I might deal with it if I decided to take Linear Algebra in college, but I most likely won't since it's not required for my degree. Is it difficult?

They are a lot like "That's what she said" jokes, only they apply to anything really whereas that's what she said is restricted to girls really. XD But don't get me wrong. I LOVE THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID JOKES! 8D

Dunno if I really wanna rule the magical world if the entrance is where Milly posted :derp
well I definitely would want to join you, just didn't know you would accept me so easily :3c

Nao's such a nice girl :love

sounds hard, I hope it will keep to rain a lot more from now on! Snow's so great, it's a shame you don't have any. So why did you/your parents move?
We can have our own special VIP entrances if we're ultimate rulers. :3c Just think about the possibilities.

I only moved with my mom, and I'm not entirely sure why she moved here. She never gave me a straight answer. We do have her side of the family here though, so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it. *trying not to sounds too bitter* :xp
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Death and All His Friends

Nao, do I see a Naomi x nii-chan alliance happening? What about me and kevin? :gwah
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Death and All His Friends

I pretty much like all Nissans. I like the design of them, and then the Maximas are always really nice on the inside too. The one I was looking at has Bose speakers. *___* And with the way I love my Bose headphones, I think having a car with those speakers would be orgasmic. I like older car too. Like from the 80s and 90s, but they just don't work as well. :scry
The old design of Nissan were meh. I love Nissan's performance though, the acceleration, break, orgasmic turning and the easy to handle and touch wheel. How loud do you put your music in your car?


I drive a '95 Honda Civic and I looooove it. <3 But it's kinda falling apart. It's my first car though, so it just has that special attachment to it. I don't want a different car, but at the same time know I need one. :sweat
Honda. :cookiestare We had Honda too years ago. The first car I remember. Dad either sold it or got into an accident and sold it/needed a new car. Great memories with that. What color is it?
Get Nissan! You could work on your car and improve it if you want.

And LMAO at that picture, M3J. XDDDD I am so going to do that with a Sharpie at my school. :rofl
Pic too plz.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Death and All His Friends

We can have our own special VIP entrances if we're ultimate rulers. :3c Just think about the possibilities.

I only moved with my mom, and I'm not entirely sure why she moved here. She never gave me a straight answer. We do have her side of the family here though, so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it. *trying not to sounds too bitter* :xp
VIP entrance would be so much win :zomg let's do it, we will rule the world as the best mages ever :3c

ah I see, still sounds kinda sad :/ but you seem to be quite happy (aside from don't having any snow), so that's the most important thing. Do you ever plan to change locations when you're able to?

And a few more questions :3c favourite food, sports and movies? XD

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Nao, do I see a Naomi x nii-chan alliance happening? What about me and kevin? :gwah
Kevin can join, you are as superfluous as a goitre :3c (oh I like old german sayings :hee)
 
Last edited:

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

WOAH... Don't be throwing such accusations out there...
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Death and All His Friends

Rotation? o.o I don't think I've ever heard of that term. *googles it* Oh, no. If we did, I don't remember doing it. I might deal with it if I decided to take Linear Algebra in college, but I most likely won't since it's not required for my degree. Is it difficult?

They are a lot like "That's what she said" jokes, only they apply to anything really whereas that's what she said is restricted to girls really. XD But don't get me wrong. I LOVE THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID JOKES! 8D

:XD Nah that explains it. It's coordinate geometry, you rotate them curves. :hurr :XD Nothing to do with Algebra at all. :rofl
A straightforward formula and pretty easy, but not if you've never done it.


....that's what she said. :derp
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Death and All His Friends

Are you going to participate in the Creative Writing Contest?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

Nao, do I see a Naomi x nii-chan alliance happening? What about me and kevin? :gwah
Are you guys against Nii-chan? :worrybunny

The old design of Nissan were meh. I love Nissan's performance though, the acceleration, break, orgasmic turning and the easy to handle and touch wheel. How loud do you put your music in your car?
The acceleration on the '97 I test drove was even really good! So I bet the newer models really are amazing.

Honda. :cookiestare We had Honda too years ago. The first car I remember. Dad either sold it or got into an accident and sold it/needed a new car. Great memories with that. What color is it?
One thing about Honda Civics... >.o They don't win accidents.

Get Nissan! You could work on your car and improve it if you want.
I don't understand cars at all. :bored That would be a really great skill to have, if I had the time to learn it. Maybe one day I might. But I have so many other things on my bucket list, I doubt it would ever make it. D:

By the way, M3J. KILLER sig! :thumbs

VIP entrance would be so much win :zomg let's do it, we will rule the world as the best mages ever :3c
It is inevitable.

ah I see, still sounds kinda sad :/ but you seem to be quite happy (aside from don't having any snow), so that's the most important thing. Do you ever plan to change locations when you're able to?
Yes, it was probably the hardest thing I've ever dealt with. I've moved three times in my life and they were all just horrible.

I seem happy? :zomg I hope I can spread it around.

YES. I am not going to live here for the rest of my life. That's 100% for sure. I hope to move back to Colorado one day. Somewhere with mountains.

And a few more questions :3c favourite food, sports and movies? XD
Food : SWEETS. Ice cream, candy! Fruits.
Sports: I like baseball the most. :amuse Although I will admit that I'm not really into sports. I'm going to a baseball game this Sunday though!
Movies: Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, 500 Days of Summer, HARRY POTTER SERIES OMFG LEWLS I LOVE IT OBSESSED <_>, Sherlock Holmes, The King's Speech, The Village.

Kevin can join, you are as superfluous as a goitre :3c (oh I like old german sayings :hee)
Tell us more German sayings. :zomg

:XD Nah that explains it. It's coordinate geometry, you rotate them curves. :hurr :XD Nothing to do with Algebra at all. :rofl
A straightforward formula and pretty easy, but not if you've never done it.


....that's what she said. :derp
WIN.
I have my first calculus II midterm tomorrow! :iik

:blink No i just invented it but look http://www.nerdsrus.com/ its a site and a band apparently http://www.facebook.com/pages/3-X-NERDS-R-US-X-3/360941804928, Googles fun :D

:rofl

They stole your idea, those pirates. Once in the LPTPW thread we were all looking at the websites of our names through Google. Did you know that kdowns is really an undercover spy?

We got some here tooand ofc thats just made the heat ten times worse

:darn you guys are lucky me has no car yet :[
Do you have a licence already? Or do I remember you telling me that you can't drive until 18 where you are?

Are you going to participate in the Creative Writing Contest?
I still really want to! But I have a calculus exam tomorrow and an organic chemistry one on Wednesday. :bored The deadline isn't anytime soon, I hope? If so, I'm sure I have something somewhere on my computer that I've already written.

You're still entered too, right?

LOVE the set. Sexy as usual. ;)



Sorry I haven't been around as much as usual you guys! D:

Here's a picture to make up for it. Did it for my dad and his wife as part of a wedding gift. Again, it looks much more sad and dark than I had originally intended, but I didn't have time to redo it before the wedding and let's face it. It would have turned out similar if I had. XD;



Also, since I just remembered that The Village is one of my favorite movies, here's one of the reasons it is. THE SOUNDTRACK. Perfect studying music, if anyone needs it.

Sorry for any typos! I don't have enough time to proof read. :bored
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Death and All His Friends

The acceleration on the '97 I test drove was even really good! So I bet the newer models really are amazing.



One thing about Honda Civics... >.o They don't win accidents.
Probably are. Either way, it's still amazing. I test drove a Maxima (or Altima) though, and the salesman a day later said that I was too rough on it. Altima (or Maxima), he didn't say anything about.

What do you mean? D:



I don't understand cars at all. :bored That would be a really great skill to have, if I had the time to learn it. Maybe one day I might. But I have so many other things on my bucket list, I doubt it would ever make it. D:

By the way, M3J. KILLER sig! :thumbs
I kinda do, at least the external part. :ninja It'd be fun to know about cars and build it though, like Tim from Home Improvement.

Thanks! <3


Here's a picture to make up for it. Did it for my dad and his wife as part of a wedding gift. Again, it looks much more sad and dark than I had originally intended, but I didn't have time to redo it before the wedding and let's face it. It would have turned out similar if I had. XD;
Looks awesome!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

I haz a sad now ;-;
I've been dumped to the curb it seems like D:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top