Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Thanks, Alpha! ^^ But I don't think I'll ever be a reviewer. :oh I've never been very good at writing.

But I do plan on becoming a translator. :amuse But shhh! That's a secret. :3c

Hey, Lori! :amuse
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

What is this maan, you trying to recruit every MH without a job to just join your alliance? :XD


:kukuku Translator huh Adi? join the crew

:pwnge You better learn Chinese :XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Random Paradise

How are you btw Adi?:glomp....long time no see...I'm finally free of exams, and I have time for everything:confetti

Cya laterz:vbunny
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Haze! Shhh, that's a secret! :oh

And is Japanese no good?

Lori, I'm so happy for you! :amuse I hope you've passed your exams. Enjoy your free time and stop by from time to time if you want. :amuse That's an order!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Random Paradise

Lori, I'm so happy for you! :amuse I hope you've passed your exams. Enjoy your free time and stop by from time to time if you want. :amuse That's an order!
Yes m'am...but I must go now, because I'm hungry...it's the first meal of today, cuz I just woke up:oh

I took part in a Dance Workshop, for two days, but last day, it lasted 4 hours, and then I went to party, just to come home at 5 am...so I'm still trying to gather myself:amuse

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

say that again... :ginwut
:modsmack
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

:XD No I was joking, Japanese is fine. It's just, it's awesome to have more Mando speakers :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

And... I'm so bad with words. o.o I haven't made any reviews. xD I meant to say I don't give good explanations, as you can see. :D

I want to study... music. But that's not gonna happen for at least 4 years. For now, anything is good because I'm applying for the second time this year. The first time I had an interest in Psychology, but a lot of people applied for it and... I didn't make it. >< Not that I have bad marks, but they weren't good enough for that major.
music? o__o sounds fun, you really must love music :3c you wanna become a musician?
psychology is great too, would love to study that. I may do it in the future so I will rely on you... maybe :3c

Thanks, Alpha! ^^ But I don't think I'll ever be a reviewer. :oh I've never been very good at writing.

But I do plan on becoming a translator. :amuse But shhh! That's a secret. :3c

Hey, Lori! :amuse
a translator? wtf do it :wtf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

oh well you never fail to impress with your pics gamma :3c that's the one thing I like about you :derp
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I took part in a Dance Workshop, for two days, but last day, it lasted 4 hours, and then I went to party, just to come home at 5 am...so I'm still trying to gather myself:amuse
:zomg That sounds awesome! And you have a nice avvie and sig! I remember I liked that picture a lot and Nyan Cat is so cute! :hug

:XD No I was joking, Japanese is fine. It's just, it's awesome to have more Mando speakers :XD
Yeah, that's true. :amuse

music? o__o sounds fun, you really must love music :3c you wanna become a musician?
psychology is great too, would love to study that. I may do it in the future so I will rely on you... maybe :3c

a translator? wtf do it :wtf
Yeah, I wanna become a professional musician. :amuse And I didn't make it into Psychology. :oh But go for it! As far as I know, it's very interesting.

And yes, I want to try being a translator. :amuse I always wanted to contribute to manga translations since I started learning Japanese. I want to return the help, if you know what I mean...

And Nii-chan, you are black now! :zomg Your like/thank posts are now ninja like. :D

Wait, why am I black too? :oh
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Yeah, I wanna become a professional musician. :amuse And I didn't make it into Psychology. :oh But go for it! As far as I know, it's very interesting.

And yes, I want to try being a translator. :amuse I always wanted to contribute to manga translations since I started learning Japanese. I want to return the help, if you know what I mean...

And Nii-chan, you are black now! :zomg Your like/thank posts are now ninja like. :D

Wait, why am I black too? :oh
and what music instrument would you like to play? :3c or do you want to sing? :zomg
I see, then what do you want to study now?

yup I know what you mean! So you learned japanese? awesome :wtf go for it, I'm sure you will do a goob job!

haha everyone's black now, the Admin's changed it. Still it fits me as I'm an awesome ninja :3c

and in case you didn't see already: http://mangahelpers.com/news/details/712

will be awesome :zomg

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

ah, 3c already told you about it :oh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I want to play the guitar and be sing in a band. :amuse I definitely want both. And there is nothing I want to study now, I just want to get accepted, because I'm applying for the second time.

No, I haven't learned Japanese yet, I mean I'm not fluent yet. I still have a lot to learn. But I'll try harder, so I can become a translator quickly. xD

And I see, we are all black now. But I kinda like it more before, when it was pink/red/something. :p
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

I want to play the guitar and be sing in a band. :amuse I definitely want both. And there is nothing I want to study now, I just want to get accepted, because I'm applying for the second time.

No, I haven't learned Japanese yet, I mean I'm not fluent yet. I still have a lot to learn. But I'll try harder, so I can become a translator quickly. xD

And I see, we are all black now. But I kinda like it more before, when it was pink/red/something. :p
but there has to be something you want to study or? :oh oh so you learned how to play guitar? :3c

where did you learn jap? and I'm sure you're better than you're thinking!

well I think that was because it was to similar to the MH Senpai's color :oh or maybe just for the lulz :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

Forum bugged when it was upgraded, hence members getting unbolded pink.

Bold black looks ugly, at least for members IMO. D:
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Forum bugged when it was upgraded, hence members getting unbolded pink.

Bold black looks ugly, at least for members IMO. D:
wtf really? XD still I liked the color, was awesume~
black's not that bad either but well, it just doesn't look nice in comparison to the color we had before :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top