- Joined
- Apr 16, 2011
- Messages
- 1,196
- Reaction score
- 504
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Naomi: ...
Yeah the timing was too perfect for your accent to fail on you...But I like your voice.
Charlie: Voast, Vawst, whatever! Speak more! And turn off that music in the background
goldb: Ditto (to c_k, I mean) British accents are always cool in Aus.
Orgz: lol New Faces....Also you screwed me over so badly when you shouted right into the mike dammit
Yeah the timing was too perfect for your accent to fail on you...But I like your voice.Charlie: Voast, Vawst, whatever! Speak more! And turn off that music in the background

goldb: Ditto (to c_k, I mean) British accents are always cool in Aus.

Orgz: lol New Faces....Also you screwed me over so badly when you shouted right into the mike dammit




Goldb, that's an actual parrot. 





should make one too~




there there.....
And btw, Blai doesn't sounds like me! 

