Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Naomi: ...:XD Yeah the timing was too perfect for your accent to fail on you...But I like your voice.

Charlie: Voast, Vawst, whatever! Speak more! And turn off that music in the background :yelling

goldb: Ditto (to c_k, I mean) British accents are always cool in Aus. :wtf

Orgz: lol New Faces....Also you screwed me over so badly when you shouted right into the mike dammit :XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Charlie: Voast, Vawst, whatever! Speak more! And turn off that music in the background :yelling
NOOOOO....that was one of the most calming vosts ever...lil music in the background...I can easily imagin virgins dancing around Charlie...and I'm sure he can imagine that as well, if he tries hard
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
A cockatiel? Naomi are you just making up animals for Lulz? :lmao

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Like Orgz, we need to get the voice thread active again, so everyone please don't be shy...we won't laugh much :nod
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:oh Goldb, that's an actual parrot. :D
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I would...but what to say?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
You can say this: NAOMI IS MY IDOL. OH EM GEE.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

A cockatiel? Naomi are you just making up animals for Lulz? :lmao
:rofl

No, I'm not making that up! Hahahaha. I don't blame you for thinking so though.
She looks like this (although this is not an actual picture of her)



I love her :hearts
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That's actually quite a cool looking bird :zomg

@Baka: you can say anything, even just hello and introduce yourself. Just don't let your voice get squeaky and high from nervousness like I did in my first vost :sweatdrop :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Community rules. You really only have season 2 + 1 episode, since season 3 just premiered thursday. Parks & Recreation ftw too :zomg
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Sorry I sniffled a lot, I think I'm getting sick. :fail
Didn't know the music was going to be so loud either, it was turned down pretty low. :s
And allow me to reiterate : xi0 VOST! :yelling
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
your bird's a bitch :rofl

organazizizting, that's a new member? :derp

you have a sexy accent too :hurr

and good luck with the test Nao!

loved your vost, it was funny and smexy :3c should make one too~
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Pardon my French! :fan

:rofl Thanks.

DO EET. DO IT SHNOW.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Naomi: "You guys have sexys accents"

Me:" I don't have one!!!"
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow Orgz that was freakin awesome :zomg you have a great voice, loved your interpretation of the OP song
really felt like you poured all of your heart into it
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@Naomi: loved your vost and I'm looking forward to hearing more from you. I'll post one in the morning to comment properly.

@Blai: WTF is that how you sound? I could've sworn I remembered your voice differently...or is that Imp? :-_-

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

@Orgz: :wtf :fangirl
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@Charlie: receeding hairline? :worrybunny :comfort there there.....

But yeah, loved your vost again, with the background music it almost sounded like a radio news show. :hee And btw, Blai doesn't sounds like me! :-_- but I am surprised at how "almost british" his accent is; I thought him and Imp were messing with us and that they just switched places but it doesn't seem to be the case.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh, I haven't visited this thread in like, forever. Forgot it existed! :blai

I'm a little sad at how you never responded to my vost in June Orgz, making me the winner after you cowardly withdrew! Although I love how you sound like a high american douchebag in your latest vost :3

Also, I can use a pure British accent if I want to bob. I also make a pretty good Scotsman, which I freaked out some Irish chicks with in Belgium. :cheez

ps: I sound nothing like Bob :yelling
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I do sound like an American douche!! :o

Actually, I've sounded like that in quite a few of my vosts, just not always so much. I prefer not "putting on" an accent, and so it just kinda comes out the way it does. I don't really care. :p
 
Top