Re: Random Paradise
To try and win the lottery. What did you think it was? 
-_- Y U NO understand I understand? xD Read above.
I know. -_- But I'm not sure with the genres... For instance, I like Diablo II and Titan Quest (since it resembles Diablo II), but I'm not sure if they are considered RPGs. xDit's just one of those games where you take control of a chara/ party and level them up and go on adventures and stuff.
do what once in your life?and yeah I will try it
well it's the kind were your character is leveling and with each level you give him points for stats like Intelligence and Strength. And it's a game with a (supposed to be) interesting story, you talk a lot and you're taking "quests" from various NPC (non player character).
you understand? XD
To try and win the lottery. What did you think it was? 
-_- Y U NO understand I understand? xD Read above.
and yeah I will try it 
didn't think anything in particular 





should make one soon too



I'm always smiling though.