Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

it's just one of those games where you take control of a chara/ party and level them up and go on adventures and stuff.
I know. -_- But I'm not sure with the genres... For instance, I like Diablo II and Titan Quest (since it resembles Diablo II), but I'm not sure if they are considered RPGs. xD

do what once in your life? :headscratch and yeah I will try it :)

well it's the kind were your character is leveling and with each level you give him points for stats like Intelligence and Strength. And it's a game with a (supposed to be) interesting story, you talk a lot and you're taking "quests" from various NPC (non player character).

you understand? XD
:XD To try and win the lottery. What did you think it was? :D

-_- Y U NO understand I understand? xD Read above.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

I know. -_- But I'm not sure with the genres... For instance, I like Diablo II and Titan Quest (since it resembles Diablo II), but I'm not sure if they are considered RPGs. xD



:XD To try and win the lottery. What did you think it was? :D

-_- Y U NO understand I understand? xD Read above.
well then try, it's not that expensive :3c didn't think anything in particular :XD

yeah Diablo II definitely is an RPG~ if you liked it, you will like FF as well :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

But I already like the FF. xD Okay, I'll try it one day. Can they be played separately?

I will try it, I just forget about it usually. xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

But I already like the FF. xD Okay, I'll try it one day. Can they be played separately?

I will try it, I just forget about it usually. xD
:XD yup you can play them seperatately, it's just that you need a PS1, PS2 or PS3 to play it :s
or a handheld :3c

well just make a notice on your handy :derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I mean, will there be spoilers in such if I start from the last one?

I will then. xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Okay. :D

I will be sure to have fun. :3c

***

Life Update​


I'm scared of my own voice. o.o I wonder if I'll ever overcome that fear.
 
Last edited:

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

Or just get a VBA and play every single FF from 1~5 with no sleep!!! :yelling

that's what I did :lmao

Also other good RPG's include GOlden sun! :wtf

Ah, good old gba...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Haze, I don't think I'll spend so much time playing. xD
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

:lmao

I'm just saying. :XD That was a good chunk of my eyesight and youth right there :lmao

What would you rather do Adi? Hobbies?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

What would you rather do Adi? Hobbies?
Kinda. o.o And I wanna find a job and study next year...

Spend her time chatting with me in FB :hip

:3c
xD

Btw, I'm considering (trying) to make a vost soon, so stay tuned!

(Orgz's vost is so nice and it made me positive and happy when l heard it, so I wanna try my best. ^^)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Okay. :D

I will be sure to have fun. :3c

***

Life Update​


I'm scared of my own voice. o.o I wonder if I'll ever overcome that fear.
so you will make a vost? great :zomg should make one soon too

and I'm sure you will have lots and lots and lots of fun :hee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I think I will make one, but I'm not sure when. ^^'

I will have lots and lots and lots of fun? Yay! :yay
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Oh, thanks. ^///^ But it's too early for "the happiest days in my life". I think one of the happies will be when I get on stage for the first time (it was hard not saying "if"). ^^ The others when I get married and have kids... if that happens. o.o Who knows. (See, I did it this time. xD)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

:XD well I agree with you, just wanted to point out that you should make every day as happy as possible :3c have soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun :wtf

:hee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Yes, I'm trying to make everyday as happy as possible. :3c I'll never lose my happy. :3c

And I'll have THIS much fun. :smile-big
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

:kukuku I'm always smiling though.

Also :lmao at how much the happiness is spreading. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top